Drudge Flashing Siren Is Up: DNC Sues Trump, Wikileaks, And Russia Over Loss Of 2016 Election

It's awesome! the Mueller investigation evidence now has to be preserved!!!!

smart move!
Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.
that's what I am GRATEFUL for!

God bless discovery!

The trump admin can't destroy it or bury it or sweep it under the rug,

even if he did fire Mueller!

this is perfect!

Discovery goes both ways, now the DNC will have to turn over their servers for independent forensic examination. Will they, I doubt it.

Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Lynch, Holder, Brennan, Clapper, Rice .......................>>>>> swamp creatures

giphy.gif

smart move!
Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Discovery goes both ways, now the DNC will have to turn over their servers for independent forensic examination. Will they, I doubt it.

i'm certain they are well aware of that, and have no fears.... copies of their hard drive were already given to the FBI when the cyber security company handed over their results....to the FBI....

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

i'm certain they are well aware of that, and have no fears.... copies of their hard drive were already given to the FBI when the cyber security company handed over their results....to the FBI....

Link please.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Without the original server there would be no way to prove it was hacked let alone by whom.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

If they don’t the suit will be dismissed as it’s material evidence

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

that's why this isn't serious.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

do you actually think the DNC Lawyers filing the suit are unaware that the DNC server will be part of discovery?
are they unaware that no one has looked at them is the better question? if nothing is found on them then the whole thing will be proven to be a scam.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Yep, then you have Rosensteins declaration, when he announced the Russia indictments, that no US persons wittingly participated. Kind of shoots down the primes of the suit.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Without the original server there would be no way to prove it was hacked let alone by whom.
not true....although they would love to have it, Comey testified it was good enough to determine the Russians did hack it.... but in discovery, they can get the original....

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

that isn't an investigation of the servers. I bet they won't let anyone see them still. want to wager?

Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

not true....although they would love to have it, Comey testified it was good enough to determine the Russians did hack it.... but in discovery, they can get the original....
comey? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

No idea what these guys are thinking.

Forum List

Back