Drudge Flashing Siren Is Up: DNC Sues Trump, Wikileaks, And Russia Over Loss Of 2016 Election

It's awesome! the Mueller investigation evidence now has to be preserved!!!!

smart move!
Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.

smart move!
Very smart move.
The lawsuit makes sure President Trump/REP Congress/REP Senate and FOX and the American people will get to read every fucking detail of Mueller's witch hunt.
Maybe the LIB mutts here ought to learn what the term 'discovery' means in a law court.
that's what I am GRATEFUL for!

God bless discovery!

The trump admin can't destroy it or bury it or sweep it under the rug,

even if he did fire Mueller!

this is perfect!

Using that logic they should sue themselves and the MSM, for colluding to dump Bernie.

I think this could backfire even WORSE than the Russian witch hunt. Here is why:

If this goes to court, the defense is going to ask for evidence that wikileaks hacked their servers, or, if this was "provided" to them from a Democratic insider.

There will also be many questions about why the DNC did not let the FBI access their servers. What were they hiding?

Finally, this really illustrates a worried and desperate DNC. They are losing the Black and Hispanic vote as far as I can see. The economy is doing well, Trump might find peace with N Korea/S Korea and possibly even denuclearize, as he reigns in abuses of trade from China, Canada, Mexico, S Korea and elsewhere.

Last edited:

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Mueller is hoping Trump fires him....a few process crimes for all the millions he spent is making him look like a fool..

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!
there isn't anything trump is worried about. Mueller should be to see the waste of money.

smart move!
Very smart move.

God bless discovery!

this is perfect!

Mueller is hoping Trump fires him....a few process crimes for all the millions he spent is making him look like a fool..
trump doesn't need to fire him. the congress could shut him down if they felt it was a waste of money though.

smart move!

Muller has no evidance. He is about to be out of a job.
by all means, keep telling yourself that! :p

Pleas, do present the evidance. 6.5 million dollars and a year and change later Muller has shit, and at least two men of authority are staring down the barrel of criminal charges. Russia is dead, been dead. There just isn’t anything to it.

Last edited:
Mueller's probe is 100% political and it has devolving into a banana republic junta.
The dumb Democrats have no sense of shame.
Fortunately there are millions of wise voters who fed-up with the Democratic Party's dirty politics.

Using that logic they should sue themselves and the MSM, for colluding to dump Bernie.

I think this could backfire even WORSE than the Russian witch hunt. Here is why:

If this goes to court, the defense is going to ask for evidence that wikileaks hacked their servers, or, if this was "provided" to them from a Democratic insider.

There will also be many questions about why the DNC did not let the FBI access their servers. What were they hiding?

Finally, this really illustrates a worried and desperate DNC. They are losing the Black and Hispanic vote as far as I can see. The economy is doing well, Trump miht find peace with N Korea and reign in abuses of trade from China, Canada, Mexico, S Korea and elsewhere.

DCSHOOT__11191468268351.jpg

Amazing that an FBI agent had his guns "Stolen" earlier that very evening. The ME won't let anyone know if in fact it was the FBI .40 that was used in the crime. At this point you can't trust ANYTHING about this "investigation"

Mueller's probe is 100% political and it has devolving into a banana republic junta.
The dumb Democrats have no sense of shame.
Fortunately there are millions of wise voters who fed-up with the Democratic Party's dirty politics.

Not even that. Muller has been clowned by Comey and his crew. No one respects muller or even takes him seriously. He is done. All he is doing now is negotiating a way out that doesn’t destroy his reputation.

Forum List

Back