Drones on US soil: What the people dont understand

Anyone who is against drones should also be against police helicopters. Both do the same roles, and can provide the same functions: Surveillance and weaponry.

So, anti-drone folks, are you also against police helicopters?

(BTW, a drone uses less fuel, yay! Saving tax money!)

If they are used outside of the Law, yes.

I really don't care about Rand Paul's argument, or the drone legislation. It's the people who want to arm cops with missiles that I'm far more concerned about.

Who wants to arm cops with missiles?

Stop listening to the voices in your head.

Wow, I guess you didn't read much of the thread... The person who advocated doing exactly that was the very same one who thanked you. Very funny indeed.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Please go back and read post 65. I used as small words as possible, just for you.

It would be hard to imagine the scope of the way you have misunderstood the use of military drones within the United States. I'm seeing it, but am shocked at the level of misunderstanding.

Reactionary drivel.

Anyone who is against drones should also be against police helicopters. Both do the same roles, and can provide the same functions: Surveillance and weaponry.

So, anti-drone folks, are you also against police helicopters?

(BTW, a drone uses less fuel, yay! Saving tax money!)

If they are used outside of the Law, yes.

Ok. And they aren't.

One is used for surveillence and can hold weapons.
The other is used for....surveillance and can hold weapons.
One is used within the law.
The other...would have to be used within the law.

What is your issue again?

You know a helicopter can carry MORE weapons than a drone (missiles and machine guns), and like a drone, a helicopter can hover in one spot, focusing hell down on one thing for extended time whereas a drone must keep moving. AND, should the helicopter's missiles and guns not be enough, it could land, and deploy an 8 man SWAT team to your house.

So, logically, you should be more outraged at the threat of helicopters than drones.

Right?

Drones aren't designed to perform the function of police, c. . . ."

Because you say so? Annie, a drone is a piece of technology to be used as a weapon, the same as a gun. Remember that drones do not kill people, people kill people.

Drones aren't designed to perform the function of police, c. . . ."

Because you say so? Annie, a drone is a piece of technology to be used as a weapon, the same as a gun. Remember that drones do not kill people, people kill people.

Oh damn. Never saw it from that point of view.

Very true. The Gun Rights folks shouldnt have a problem with drones. Drones dont kill people, people kill people. The drone will just sit in the shop until a person uses it for evil purposes. No reason to ban drones.

Forum List

Back