Driver kills 5 cyclists in michigan. Will anything be done to him?

There could be many reasons for not releasing the driver's name.

So tell us the reasons.
Here's a glaringly obvious one: they are still investigating.

So? Usually the suspects name is released immediately. Everyone understands he could be innocent and he's just a suspect. THINK

And if they are only tracing a vehicle tag, they may not have an actual suspect. And they often don't release the name of a Person of Interest. The description was a man in his 50s. What if the car is registered to a 25 year old woman? Do you release her name as the driver? For someone who likes to post "THINK" so much, you don't think often yourself.

If he is labeled a hit and run driver and was driving under the influence, he better not get away with it! Five people are dead because of his recklessness!

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

There could be many reasons for not releasing the driver's name.

So tell us the reasons.
Here's a glaringly obvious one: they are still investigating.

So? Usually the suspects name is released immediately. Everyone understands he could be innocent and he's just a suspect. THINK
Uh huh. Usually. If you want to see this as some sort of cover up, knock yourself out.

Obviously, according to the left wing theory, the guys who made the car need to go to prison too......
Did you miss your gun tingly with this story?

Apparently, you and the other gun grabbers get sexually aroused at any mention of guns.......I would remind you to get help...before you hurt yourself or others.

It happened yesterday evening. Maybe we could wait till the bodies cool before we declare that there is no justice.

We're talking about the suspect not the victims, you simpleton. Why withhold the name of the driver? THINK

With your fish brain I'm surprised you didn't blame Obama. Right away is it illegal? You are one incredible human ( I think ) being.
The driver name is CHARLES PICKETT JR. car registered to Sr. from Battle Creek. Sorry to disappoint you it doesn't sound like an illegal or Carlos to me.

The driver name is CHARLES PICKETT JR. car registered to Sr. from Battle Creek. Sorry to disappoint you it doesn't sound like an illegal or Carlos to me.

Ok - that's more like it. Looks like my complaining forced the press to give us his name. From the pic he looks white, though the press routinely doctors photos to make suspects look white.

I'm a cyclist myself and i know that they can be very reckless also. Not me but most other cyclists. Maybe all 9 of them were clogging up the road instead of going single file like they should.

Forum List

Back