Driver kills 5 cyclists in michigan. Will anything be done to him?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I doubt it. Media has decided only gun killing counts. BTW - media won't give out the driver's name. Is he illegal?

Kalamazoo: 5 dead after truck plows into bicyclists - CNN.com

june 8 2016 A Tuesday night group bicycle ride turned to tragedy as a driver hit a group of cyclists, killing five and seriously injuring four others, according to authorities.

The riders were hit by a blue Chevrolet pickup truck while riding on the shoulder of a local street, Kalamazoo County Prosecuting Attorney Jeffrey Getting said.
The driver was a 50-year-old man from western Michigan. He was found a short distance away from the crash police and is in custody. Charges will be filed after police reports are completed, according to Getting.

I doubt it. Media has decided only gun killing counts. BTW - media won't give out the driver's name. Is he illegal?

june 8 2016 A Tuesday night group bicycle ride turned to tragedy as a driver hit a group of cyclists, killing five and seriously injuring four others, according to authorities.

The riders were hit by a blue Chevrolet pickup truck while riding on the shoulder of a local street, Kalamazoo County Prosecuting Attorney Jeffrey Getting said.
The driver was a 50-year-old man from western Michigan. He was found a short distance away from the crash police and is in custody. Charges will be filed after police reports are completed, according to Getting.
He ran away, my guess is that yes, he may well be an illegal. The question is will the media report it.

Story did not appear to tell the race of anyone involved nor the political affiliation of any of them. Therefore it's not possible to even guess if there will be any prosecution of anyone.

It's not death that counts these days, only race and party.

Big story here as Kzoo is just 45 minutes south.

Local radio news reported a few minutes ago 2 of the 4 injured are in critical condition, but still tight lipped regarding anything about the driver.

Earlier a talk radio guy read the email sent out late yesterday to a group of folks announcing that evening's upcoming ride, starting point, some restaurant they'd be stopping at and whatnot. Sounded like just another pleasant evening ride to folks who obviously enjoyed cycling. Sad.

• Banned
It happened yesterday evening. Maybe we could wait till the bodies cool before we declare that there is no justice.

We're talking about the suspect not the victims, you simpleton. Why withhold the name of the driver? THINK

al
It happened yesterday evening. Maybe we could wait till the bodies cool before we declare that there is no justice.

We're talking about the suspect not the victims, you simpleton. Why withhold the name of the driver? THINK
I am thinking, with my whole brain, you might try it now and then. There could be many reasons for not releasing the driver's name. Apparently your simple mind can manage only OH HE MUST BE AN ILLEGAL and OH THERE WAS NO GUN so the media doesn't care!

Thank goodness he didn't use a gun.......

Obviously, according to the left wing theory, the guys who made the car need to go to prison too......

I think Fox said he was around 50 and fled the scene but no charges have been filed. Kinda strange. It should be noted that the state of Florida filed murder charges against a former astronaut and Space Shuttle pilot who crashed while drunk killing two kids.

Drivers have been convicted many times for hit and run killings of bicyclists.

Once again your idiocy is showing.

Drivers have been convicted many times for hit and run killings of bicyclists.

Once again your idiocy is showing.

The conviction isn't important. The sentence is and usually such killers do just a few months. But if they had used a gun...

There could be many reasons for not releasing the driver's name.

So tell us the reasons.

They traced the tag and knew the owner, but we're not sure he was driving? You know, to prevent revenge.

HAHAHA. That's space alien talk.

That is the reason names have not been used by the media many times. Perhaps you would do well to forget space aliens and take the tin foil off your head.

Forum List

Back