Drive by shooting in England just days after mass public shooting in England. 5 shooters on the scene of barbecue.

Just days after a mass public shooting in Britain we now have 5 shooters firing on a barbecue in England...

But.....they have gun control....right?

Four people, including three women, were wounded in a suspected drive-by shooting in north London last night.

A large group of people had gathered for a barbecue in a communal open space in Clarence Gardens, Camden, when shots rang out shortly after 10pm.

Scotland Yard said up to five males turned up and started firing ‘indiscriminately’.

Aren't you happy they are becoming more like the United States?

And of course.....I offered you a system where a background check can be done without gun registration.....you didn't want that.

Your goal is gun registration, not keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.
I haven't refused any kind of background check. I don't know why the same checks licensed dealers use wouldn't work.

Wow, are you gullible. Read the whole analysis, not just the bits you want to cherry pick.

I did......especially where they say they compared the actual to actual crimes, found the U.K. is actually more violent than the U.S.....then said the claim was actually still false....

It is that kind of honest journalism that let's us know all we need to know about you guys....

You say you have 600,000 gun owners.....any one of them, if they chose to, could walk into a school, a mall, a church, a theater and murder people....they haven't...they have guns, they haven't used them for mass public shootings....showing that gun control isn't the reason you have had very few mass public shootings.......
Because we take great care to keep dangerous firearms out of the hands of psychos and nutjobs, unlike in the USA where you give away guns to anyone, including psychos and nutjobs who actualy DO walk into schools, malls, churches, theatres and murder people. If you like I'll start a thread called "Meanwhile in America" Every time you post in Europe forum about a shooting in the UK, I'll scan the internet for how many "law abiding" US gun owners have shot each other that day/week/month, for comparison.

And of course.....I offered you a system where a background check can be done without gun registration.....you didn't want that.

Your goal is gun registration, not keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.
You keep telling yourself that dumb ass.

It's definitly a problem. Conservative government cuts to social and youth services have resulted in the closure of many inner city youth projects, which has resulted in an increase in dissaffected youths joining gangs. That said, it's still relatively safe to walk the streets at night without getting attacked, so long as you maintain a degree of situational wareness, (i.e. avoid dark alleys, etc. Common sense really) Some areas of our larger inner cities are dangerous places at night but we're a long long way away from needing to carry guns to defend ourselves.

They have to close things down because the welfare state in the U.K. is out of control....they can't control costs or expenditures and they are creating a population that wants to play X-box and do drugs and not support the country through actual work....

So...the lefties tax and spend and spend and spend.....and when they run out of money to pay for things they say....ooooh, those awful Tories.....

Because we take great care to keep dangerous firearms out of the hands of psychos and nutjobs, unlike in the USA where you give away guns to anyone, including psychos and nutjobs who actualy DO walk into schools, malls, churches, theatres and murder people. If you like I'll start a thread called "Meanwhile in America" Every time you post in Europe forum about a shooting in the UK, I'll scan the internet for how many "law abiding" US gun owners have shot each other that day/week/month, for comparison.

No......again....before you banned and confiscated guns you had a tiny number of mass public shootings....

Except for Ireland where the IRA had access to all kinds of military weapons on the island even with those being illegal...

But we will focus on England proper....

You had a tiny number before you banned guns, and now you have the same number after you banned guns....

The variable in this was access to guns with low numbers of mass public shootings.......then banning and confiscating guns, and essentially the same number....

Meanwhile, the police report increasing flow of illegal guns onto the island as the criminal gangs use them to enforce their drug turf.....

Showing that it is easy to ban guns for law abiding people......who don't use guns for crime...

But criminals will get guns because they need them.

They have to close things down because the welfare state in the U.K. is out of control....they can't control costs or expenditures and they are creating a population that wants to play X-box and do drugs and not support the country through actual work....

So...the lefties tax and spend and spend and spend.....and when they run out of money to pay for things they say....ooooh, those awful Tories.....
Do you ever do anything but make shit up and whine? Gun nuts are among the most pathetic creatures on earth.

Go ahead....but to be accurate, you will have to post the prior arrest records of the criminals...the way I do when I report on the repeat gun offenders who are the actual shooters.....who are arrested over and over again in democrat party controlled cities by the police...only to be released, no matter how many gun offenses they commit...by democrat party judges, politicians, and prosecutors...

See....I already do what you propose....except I am not lying about who they are...they are not law abiding gun owners....they are career criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are not allowed to buy, own or carry guns....

These criminals do 95% of our gun crime....and almost all of their victims are other criminals.....and of the rest, the majority of those victims are the friends, and family and associates of the gang members caught in the crossfire.....the children and baby mommas and neighbors who live next to the gang members....

Meanwhile, in the rest of the U.S.......

As more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years...

Gun murder has gone down 49%.......

How do you explain that?

Over the last 27 years, gun crime has gone down 75%......

How do you explain that?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

Do you ever do anything but make shit up and whine? Gun nuts are among the most pathetic creatures on earth.

I make up nothing......I post my sources and links, you make up all kinds of lies about guns and gun owners.

Don't worry....your crime problem is solved....

Yeah, apparently these gents didn't get the no guns allowed message....

These are the faces of the four men who stormed an elderly farmer's home and shot him twice before plundering his money and jewellery.

Hired hitman Alan Daniels was the ringleader and part of the group who carried out the brutal robbery in Aughton, West Lancashire.

The yobs, from Kirkby, were carrying firearms and initially discharged bullets at the summer house where 65-year-old
Charles Baldwin was sleeping after a day's work, "blowing the patio doors off."

More violent as the British family falls apart....

And of course.....these kindly strangers.....

BATTERED and bleeding after a savage beating, Ashleigh* tasted the cold metal of a gun in her mouth and prayed her attackers would pull the trigger and “get it over with.”

The Kent teenager was just 17 when she was targeted by a kidnap gang, bundled into a car and driven to a remote spot where she was tortured, beaten between the legs with a baseball bat, and left for dead.
-----
Shockingly, she is one of the growing number of victims in the UK today, with 5,775 kidnaps reported in 2020 - up from 2,189 just five years before.

The destruction of the British family....fatherless homes, is increasing the sociopathy of their criminals......

But tell us again that criminals who do these things will obey gun laws....

“As a journalist I’ve met a lot of violent people but the most grotesque thing about this was just the sheer levels of torture and violence against people who aren't even trying to fight back," Livvy tells The Sun.
-----
Before her attack, Ashleigh had been targeted by a county lines gang - who used vulnerable teens to run drugs from London to smaller towns in Kent - and had been held in a hotel room for months.

Chained to radiator and beaten for three days

Another victim, Daniel*, was kidnapped in Cardiff after going back on an agreement to launder money through his bank account.

His attackers took him to a house in a residential street, tied him to a radiator, beat him, shaved his head and then sent shocking images to his distraught mum, demanding £1,500.

One message to her read: “If you want your son to come back to you, you’d better send the money. Or I will start doing things to him that will make you cry. Believe me.”

Daniel’s mum called the police, who found him handcuffed to the radiator, bleeding and almost naked. He’d been held hostage for three days.

"Physical injuries will recover, on the whole," says Livvy.

"But no matter how well some of the victims say they are, that's going to stay with them forever, because you can never unlive that.

It's definitly a problem. Conservative government cuts to social and youth services have resulted in the closure of many inner city youth projects, which has resulted in an increase in dissaffected youths joining gangs. That said, it's still relatively safe to walk the streets at night without getting attacked, so long as you maintain a degree of situational wareness, (i.e. avoid dark alleys, etc. Common sense really) Some areas of our larger inner cities are dangerous places at night but we're a long long way away from needing to carry guns to defend ourselves.
It seems the conservatives tried to lower deficit by cutting these programs. What I heard is they also cut financing of some police departments.

Actually, a firearm requires some training. A person who is not used to it can't rely on this in critical situations. It will just be ineffective.

Every mass shooting since Hungerford has been carried out by legal licensed gun owners.
You choose your words carefully

I dont think 4 MASS shootings are the only gun deaths in the UK

such as the shooting that is the topic of this thread

I make up nothing......I post my sources and links, you make up all kinds of lies about guns and gun owners.
Nothing made up about you wanting crooks to easily get all the guns they want without a background check. Your own links say that's how they get 43% of them.

It seems the conservatives tried to lower deficit by cutting these programs. What I heard is they also cut financing of some police departments.

Actually, a firearm requires some training. A person who is not used to it can't rely on this in critical situations. It will just be ineffective.

Not actually true......if you look at the stories of people who use guns to stop rapes, robberies, beating and murders, the majority of them have very little training, yet use the gun effectively. Guns are not complicated tools.....the people who tell you you need massive training to use one are the ones who don't want civilians using guns in the first place.....

Forum List

Back