Drexel University study on AGW deniers

You're absolutely right it was never about you. That would necessarily include your wishes and demands.

As someone who has never successfully made a valid point on any scientific topic here that I have ever seen, I'd take Gnarly's opinion over yours a thousand times in a row.

ps: regarding your demand that I show my work: I was never playing. You were a fool to have ever thought I was.

I agree, it is foolish to expect you to prove a claim you make.

I agree, it was foolish to expect the lot of you to recognize sarcasm... simple sarcasm.

Last edited:
Just because Abraham isn't following your demands of "show your work" as if he is at your beck and call does not mean he cannot show it, or especially that the claim is false. Your claim does not follow, its a fallacy. Just because he isn't typing it up and posting it clearly doesn't bear any weight on the truth of the claim, now does it? Maybe he is busy, maybe he simply doesn't want to be jerked around by people who don't give a fuck anyway, like you clearly don't. Again, you aren't here to be critical, just shove your palm in everyone's face and act all high and mighty. Why would any one respect you when you intentionally disrespect every chance you get? Be sensible now.

Last edited:
Just because Abraham isn't following your demands of "show your work" as if he is at your beck and call does not mean he cannot show it, or especially that the claim is false. Your claim does not follow, its a fallacy. Just because he isn't typing it up and posting it clearly doesn't bear any weight on the truth of the claim, now does it? Maybe he is busy, maybe he simply doesn't want to be jerked around by people who don't give a fuck anyway, like you clearly don't. Again, you aren't here to be critical, just shove your palm in everyone's face and act all high and mighty.
If he could show it, he would.

You have already demonstrated in spades that critical thinking is clearly beyond your grasp. Then, you double down on your lack of intellect with the invective.

Time to give it up, sport. :lol:

Again, that doesn't follow.

How is the claim false just because Abraham doesn't type it?

Is the claim "global warming is false" not true simply because there's no one to speak it?

Does it only become true when you speak/type it. Does that mean you need to be typing it every second of every day to make sure it's true? You better up the pace then!

Last edited:
Those of you with any concern for the environment might find this spiritual perspective on life and extinction helpful, its from the Tao Teh Ching, verse 39.

Since ancient times there have been those
who have attained the subtle essence of the universe
and thus become what they are.

Heaven attained the subtle essence of the universe
and became clear.
Earth attained the subtle essence of the universe
and became stable.
Divine spirits attained the subtle essence of the universe
and became powerful.

The Valley of the Universe attained
the subtle essence of the universe
and became productive.
The myriad of things attained the subtle essence of the universe
and became prosperous.
The sages attained the subtle essence of the universe
and became wise

All they became what they are
by attaining the subtle essence of the universe
and hence their true nature.

Extinction happens to one who violates his true nature.
Without being pure, Heaven would cease to be.
Without being stable, Earth would burst into bits.
Without maintaining their potency, spirits would disperse.
Without being productive,
the vast Valley of the Universe
would become exhausted

Without being reproductive,
the myriad of things would perish.
Without fortifying themselves with integral virtue,
sages would stumble and fall.

Greatness is rooted in plainness,
just as the low forms the foundation of the high.
Realizing this, the ancient sovereigns
were content to style themselves as
desolate, unworthy, and needy.

Therefore, one who does not separate his being from
the nature of the universe follows the Integral Way.
He has no wish to sound like jingling jade pendants
in order to court a good name,
nor like the rumbling of a stone rolling from a cliff
in order to create a bad name.

Each one should work
on one's own subtle spiritual integration
with the subtle essence of the universe.

Bri, of course, is a proud Stalinist-wannabee who has repeatedly stated that he wants all the people who disagree with his party on this issue to be jailed.

I, of course, will always oppose Stalinists such as Bri. It's my duty as an ethical human being.

Kind of like how you Stalinists want sceptics killed or imprisoned. :eusa_whistle:

As someone who has never successfully made a valid point on any scientific topic here that I have ever seen, I'd take Gnarly's opinion over yours a thousand times in a row.

ps: regarding your demand that I show my work: I was never playing. You were a fool to have ever thought I was.

Noooo, you make lots of claims and when asked to support them you refuse. That means you are either unable to, or your claims are untrue......which sorta means the same thing. Or you're just simply lying.

I'll let you choose.

Just because Abraham isn't following your demands of "show your work" as if he is at your beck and call does not mean he cannot show it, or especially that the claim is false. Your claim does not follow, its a fallacy. Just because he isn't typing it up and posting it clearly doesn't bear any weight on the truth of the claim, now does it? Maybe he is busy, maybe he simply doesn't want to be jerked around by people who don't give a fuck anyway, like you clearly don't. Again, you aren't here to be critical, just shove your palm in everyone's face and act all high and mighty. Why would any one respect you when you intentionally disrespect every chance you get? Be sensible now.

Just as you have never supported anything you say, neither has ole abe. It's common amongst global warming supporters.

The wind energy and solar and tide and all the other fuel-less technologies now drive your CFL and LED light bulbs. Money in your pocket. Ka-ching, ka-ching.

Careful...phrasing it like this might short-circuit some deniers. Don't the honest ones think money is the whole reason for not going "green" in the first place? It goes both ways and this is a classic example of when blanket statements by the deniers are false (as with most blanket statements).

Nawww.. See you didn't think that thru.. I'm not short-circuited by the economic argument, I'm ROFLing over the concept that you 2 simpletons think that most of my CFL and LED lights (that I use primarily at NIGHT) are powered by solar energy.... Stop it man -- before I hurl.. It's an odd and evil wind blowing on this thread..

Funny. At night, I tend to turn out my lights and go to sleep.

Then why have them? Those of us with electric lights though, will stay up, read, write, educate ourselves etc. I guess you're one of those Luddites who go's right to bed when it gets dark......eh?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back