Drexel University study on AGW deniers

The truth is that mamooth is a delusional AGW cult member, just like you. Con artists dispensing Kool-Aid don't deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to be ridiculed.

Get used to it.

I feel the same about the people wanting us back in the 18th century. They're also kooks. ;) Talking about a major issue of science doesn't drop to that level of nuts!:eusa_boohoo:

I feel the same about the people wanting us back in the 18th century. They're also kooks

I agree, those warmers and watermelons would kill billions for Gaia.
Luddite morons.

The AGW cult members are the ones who want to take us back to the 18th Century when wind mills were the primary source of energy and we didn't use coal or oil.

Ironic, isn't it?

The truth is that mamooth is a delusional AGW cult member, just like you. Con artists dispensing Kool-Aid don't deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to be ridiculed.

Get used to it.

You are basically saying "Get use disrespect. You will never be fucking taking seriously. I am in my own world and have lost contact with reality so you inferior. I am smart even though I don't know how to type without yelling. I am a pathetic imbecile with no intelligence, only anger and hate."

If I had said that, I would have done it without so many typos. "Get use disrespect?" I mean, really!

So I'm yelling all the time? I never realized it, especially since I almost never use exclamation points. What I actually do is strip all the sugar coating from what I post. I say exactly what I think, and I don't spare the hot sauce. Sucks to be on the receiving end of it, I know. My purpose here is to discredit stupid ideas, and there are a lot of them. You, for instance, are one vast geyser of stupid ideas. I've spared the rod in your case for some time now because you seemed well meaning, but now I can see I was wrong to do so. I've only encouraged you.

Doesn't it get tiring of being so hateful and miserable all day in front of a computer and in a world full of people who think your ideas are worse than the ideas of rocks (Socrates reference ).

ROFL! Rocks don't have ideas, good or bad, knucklehead. As for being "miserable," you must be joking. I'm having a great time. I can't imagine anything more fun than skewering some giant pompous sanctimonious liberal dirigible full of hot air. You think my ideas suck? Marvelous! I'm glad you hate them. I would be truly worried if you liked them, because you lack the ability to commit logic. The flaws in your ideas are big enough to drive a truck through, and you can't see it. If you started praising what I had to say I would begin to question the soundness of my agenda.

We don't think your idea suck. We KNOW your ideas suck. And your incessant hostility simply shows us your life and its decisions are ruled by your puerile bitterness. Grow up and get a real job. I''m sure those around you would like to see you grow a pair rather than this constant over-the-top, pretending to have some.

We don't think your idea suck. We KNOW your ideas suck. And your incessant hostility simply shows us your life and its decisions are ruled by your puerile bitterness. Grow up and get a real job. I''m sure those around you would like to see you grow a pair rather than this constant over-the-top, pretending to have some.

Alas and alak! Bills have to be paid back, Abraham. The warmers want 95% of the world's riches to be spent on making a nondescript .0006% "experimental improvement" based on procuring 95% of the earth's wealth to make participating extremists the new one-percenters.

Our nation's (and others) money people are keenly aware this is an unsustainable and thankless quest.

You should be thanking the opposition to this frivolous cause of saying an uncertain planet is "warming," when the full data shows the planet's hot and cold continuum to be as frequently changing as the pendulum on a clock.

The European educators association have grown angry at the prophets of doom and gloom who are taking home a half billion of their dollars by editing the truth 637 times to prove his case to them, and they have banned all his "truths" as the paid-for fallacies they are, with those profiting from green industries that do not work supporting liars in their behalf, which actually tarnishes Green stuff which should have sided with more important shibboleths such as "don't throw trash out of automobile windows on the highways."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Alack has a "c" in it.

The efforts made to reduce our carbon footprint so far have done nothing but saved you money.

Bri, of course, is a proud Stalinist-wannabee who has repeatedly stated that he wants all the people who disagree with his party on this issue to be jailed.

I, of course, will always oppose Stalinists such as Bri. It's my duty as an ethical human being.

The wind energy and solar and tide and all the other fuel-less technologies now drive your CFL and LED light bulbs. Money in your pocket. Ka-ching, ka-ching.

And why don't you show me billions of taxpayer dollars thrown away on wind farms?

Last edited:
The wind energy and solar and tide and all the other fuel-less technologies now drive your CFL and LED light bulbs. Money in your pocket. Ka-ching, ka-ching.

Careful...phrasing it like this might short-circuit some deniers. Don't the honest ones think money is the whole reason for not going "green" in the first place? It goes both ways and this is a classic example of when blanket statements by the deniers are false (as with most blanket statements).

As if I do things because any of you demand them.

And as if any of you could follow the work.

Reminiscent of Kosh asking for datasets and source code.

Last edited:

And why don't you show me billions of taxpayer dollars thrown away on wind farms?

Those don't power my bulbs in Chicago.
They haven't saved me any money.
Try again?

Yes they are. Yes they have.

I'm quite certain that you don't have the intellect to discern incandescent from compact fluorescent from light emitting diode. I'd explain it to you but I'm busy picking dinner out of my teeth. Besides, it doesn't matter what you do. The rest of the world will do the smart, responsible, rational thing and reduce their energy consumption. That will lower EVERYONE's bills. That "EVERYONE" includes YOU.

It wasn't much of a claim. More of sarcastic response to a foolish question. My position on the cost of dealing with AGW is "there's no such thing as a free lunch". Fixing Global Warming will cost us trillions over decades but not fixing it will cost us hundreds of trillions and huge numbers of priceless lives.

ps, when your wings are spread, can you touch your fingers to your wingtips at the same time? Can you try?

Last edited:
Yes they are. Yes they have.

I'm quite certain that you don't have the intellect to discern incandescent from compact fluorescent from light emitting diode. I'd explain it to you but I'm busy picking dinner out of my teeth. Besides, it doesn't matter what you do. The rest of the world will do the smart, responsible, rational thing and reduce their energy consumption. That will lower EVERYONE's bills. That "EVERYONE" includes YOU.

No, I don't get any of that unreliable, expensive energy in Chicago.

Let me know when you figure out how more expensive energy saves you money.

IOW, you can't prove your claim.

TOTAL non-sequitur. Your conclusion simply does not follow from his comments but when does Helen care about being critical and logical? Their only concern is appearing to be vanquish rather than make sense.

IOW, you can't prove your claim.

TOTAL non-sequitur. Your conclusion simply does not follow from his comments but when does Helen care about being critical and logical? Their only concern is appearing to be vanquish rather than make sense.
He was asked to show his work.

He refused to do so, tossing in a lame little attempt at insult for bad measure.

And as someone who just had the floor mopped up with his ass for his completely un-critical thinking in another thread, your recriminations of me couldn't possibly ring more hollow.

As someone who has never successfully made a valid point on any scientific topic here that I have ever seen, I'd take Gnarly's opinion over yours a thousand times in a row.

ps: regarding your demand that I show my work: I was never playing. You were a fool to have ever thought I was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back