Draymond ejected AGAIN, this time 4 minutes into the game.

Looks like the indefinite suspension had no effect on this idiot. There is clearly something wrong with Draymond's mind. Even Dennis Rodman wasn't this bad.

I saw that on this mornings news. Time for Greene to leave the Warriors, he has really bad temper contol. He is harming the team.

He is a good player, and a huge part of that team, to lose him is going to really hurt the team. He punches teammates, he berates officials, and commits flagrant fouls, it's clear the man has some serious issues and that suspensions are not effective.

I don't watch the Chinese Basketball Association.
Another day, another right-wing call to boycott a brand

Conservatives are now calling to boycott Frosted Flakes cereal after their official mascot, Tony the Tiger, was pictured with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney at the Tony Awards on Sunday. This is unfortunately not the first time that Mulvaney has been at the center of a far-right firestorm. Both she and Bud Light received backlash in March over a campaign she did with the beer brand. That incident has kicked off a spree of right-wing calls for boycotts.

At this rate, conservatives are rapidly running out of places to eat, drink, and shop.

Right-wingers are boycotting Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s for their Pride merchandise. Target has even received bomb threats. Nike and Adidas are selling trans-inclusive athletic wear, so they’re off the table too. The North Face did a campaign featuring a drag queen named Pattie Gonia, so conservatives are shopping elsewhere.

They may want to skip Patagonia too, since the company has also partnered with Pattie Gonia. While they’re at it, people on the far right will probably also have to drop Ruger, Black Rifle Coffee, Home Depot, and Molson Coors, all of which have teams dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.

If conservatives really want to only support non woke businesses, their options are growing fewer by the day.

Another day, another right-wing call to boycott a brand

Conservatives are now calling to boycott Frosted Flakes cereal after their official mascot, Tony the Tiger, was pictured with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney at the Tony Awards on Sunday. This is unfortunately not the first time that Mulvaney has been at the center of a far-right firestorm. Both she and Bud Light received backlash in March over a campaign she did with the beer brand. That incident has kicked off a spree of right-wing calls for boycotts.

At this rate, conservatives are rapidly running out of places to eat, drink, and shop.

Right-wingers are boycotting Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s for their Pride merchandise. Target has even received bomb threats. Nike and Adidas are selling trans-inclusive athletic wear, so they’re off the table too. The North Face did a campaign featuring a drag queen named Pattie Gonia, so conservatives are shopping elsewhere.

They may want to skip Patagonia too, since the company has also partnered with Pattie Gonia. While they’re at it, people on the far right will probably also have to drop Ruger, Black Rifle Coffee, Home Depot, and Molson Coors, all of which have teams dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.

If conservatives really want to only support non woke businesses, their options are growing fewer by the day.
It's never a good idea to paint an entire group of people with one person's opinion. Mudwhistle is entitled to his opinions as we all are, but they do not necessarily represent the views of all Conservatives.

Draymond is a thug and always has been. If the refs' let him go?......the refs and the league own it. And his own coaches. Now they want to do something? lol! about 10 years too late.

He has gotten away with mayhem his whole entire College and Pro carreer....poor poor me. Can't control me or you are racist.

He should have been schooled what is Acceptable behavior long ago, like back in JHS. He has no control over himself. Another Black out of control. This is not just Bill Lambier fighting for space in the lane, This green guy is captain mayhem. No one should want to be around that. But for the almighty dollar, the LW hack NBC or ESPN announcers would never touch this subject. But to provide cover until ..... they don't have to anymore?

This sort of idiot turns off so many to the NBA. I quit it back in the 2000s' but not because of this thug. And he never was that good but in College he could beat up on the younger kids.

It's never a good idea to paint an entire group of people with one person's opinion. Mudwhistle is entitled to his opinions as we all are, but they do not necessarily represent the views of all Conservatives.
True but I'm sure we all do it when talking about things like Russians, Detroiters, Ghetto Dwellers, Mexicans, Arabs, Asians, Klan Members

I know one Klan member doesn't speak for all other members on all subjects.

Heck, look at Christians. So many different sects each basically telling the other they aren't doing it right. If they were, why not just all join and belong to one church?

Draymond is a thug and always has been. If the refs' let him go?......the refs and the league own it. And his own coaches. Now they want to do something? lol! about 10 years too late.

He has gotten away with mayhem his whole entire College and Pro carreer....poor poor me. Can't control me or you are racist.

He should have been schooled what is Acceptable behavior long ago, like back in JHS. He has no control over himself. Another Black out of control. This is not just Bill Lambier fighting for space in the lane, This green guy is captain mayhem. No one should want to be around that. But for the almighty dollar, the LW hack NBC or ESPN announcers would never touch this subject. But to provide cover until ..... they don't have to anymore?

This sort of idiot turns off so many to the NBA. I quit it back in the 2000s' but not because of this thug. And he never was that good but in College he could beat up on the younger kids.
You get away with a lot when you are good. Look at Othani. Are they going to Pete Rose him?

Notice how now that Golden State no longer has what it takes to be the best team in the league, now suddenly Steph is frustrated and fed up. He put up with it because Draymond was an asset he NEEDED to win. If he's not going to win, Draymond is no asset anymore, he's a problem.

Did you see that HBO show about the Lakers? Chemistry is so important. Look how the Lakers didn't win every year. Why? Because of drama that may have been going on one year. Or they traded someone and that person was a bond to the team and suddenly they suck without him until they figure it out.

If I were them I'd trade him to someone who needs his help to win NOW. For draft picks. Lakers could use him. Or Celtics, Philly or Heat?

I might ban him from the league for life if he does something again.

Do you think he is a hall of famer? And if he is, I wonder if this shit will keep him out at least for a couple years after he's eligible.

On a sports program a commentator stated Green was bi polar. If true it explains a lot.

On a sports program a commentator stated Green was bi polar. If true it explains a lot.
He was going at it pretty hard with this guy the other night. This is after his latest ejection. He's skating on thin ice that's for sure. And perhaps either this should be his last year or he should get traded to a team that needs a guy like that. A team that by adding him is suddenly a contender. Miami? Lakers? Clippers? Just about any team would be improved by adding him to their roster.

Right now Golden State needs him. The minute they don't, they'll be done with him. If he doesn't sabotage the deal sooner.

Forum List

Back