Draper's new book: Secret Meeting by GOP to take down Obama

R

rdean

NBC News Decision Republican Convention News (Secret Meeting to Take Down Obama Exposed)

On Obama's inauguration day, Congressional Republican leadership held a secret meeting where they agreed to oppose President Obama on every economic proposal according to Robert Draper's new book.

GOP secret meeting to take down the President on the Night of the Inauguration

Do Not Ask What Good We Do

Not really much of a surprise. We knew these guys are treasonous bastards. They hate having a black president in the WHITE House so much, they couldn't even wait to see his economic policies. And look at the damage they've done to the US. They haven't even tried to help get the country out of a recession they created. Republicans on this very board echo the same sentiment. The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason. And centered in the Confederacy? Duh! A double whammy of treason and lies. Sick of the fake patriotism the spews from these secessionists. I'm not calling ALL Republicans treasonous racist scum. I don't have to. They know who they are. And they are proud of their hate and racism.

That doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure that they also coordinated (and coordinate) their attacks with the talking blowhards Limbaugh, Hannity, and Boortz, etc.

The (D)s held all the cards....What could the GOP do in any case, conspiracy or not?

tin_foil_hat.gif

If it was a secret meeting, how did this person know about it?

This ignorant article has already been posted...but it sure fits right up rdeans alley, the hate of having a black President to all the fault for everything is NOT Obama and his comrades in Arms, even though they had a damn SUPER Majority at one time..

NO, IT'S ALL THE REPUBLICANS FAULT....

anyone else sick of hearing this lame ass EXCUSE?

and he called us, treasonous racist scum...what is with lefties the HATE they spew is like a childs

Last edited:

This ignorant article has already been posted...but it sure fits right up rdeans alley, the hate of having a black President to all the fault for everything is NOT Obama and his comrades in Arms, even though they had a damn SUPER Majority at one time..

They were present. I know who it was, because the writer said what he thought, and who would know that save the person thinking said thoughts?

And I already said nobody is off limits. This is good journalism, IMO.

They were present. I know who it was, because the writer said what he thought, and who would know that save the person thinking said thoughts?

And I already said nobody is off limits. This is good journalism, IMO.

LOL...you know everything and everybody..
IF they have proof of this then they better spill it, I want dates, times and NAMES... or they are just another raving lefties lunatic
good journalism is calling people treasonous racist SCUM..

Last edited:
It's all in there, dates, names, times. I spent $14.99 on the book, so yeah - I do know more than you know, singing your usual aria out here.

then give us the names, I won't be buying his conspiracy theory book
or is this just a ploy to make people buy it? what do you get out of it? of course you would believe everything you read..

Just as you thought? What do you mean, "you thought." If you had THOUGHT, you would have done what I did. Look for reviews on the book, read what they say. The meeting is pretty heavily covered.

Are you always this cranky?

After democrats undermined the Military mission in Iraq for eight years they think a "secret" meeting by republicans is an example of treason? Hello, Harry Reid said "the war in Iraq is lost" just prior to the Troop Surge. Now deceased democrat congressman John Murtha called Marines "murderers" and democrat senator John Kerry called Soldiers "terrorists". Democrats snickered at the full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops "betray-us". All of these treasonous things were intended to impact the morale of the American Military.

NBC News Decision Republican Convention News (Secret Meeting to Take Down Obama Exposed)

On Obama's inauguration day, Congressional Republican leadership held a secret meeting where they agreed to oppose President Obama on every economic proposal according to Robert Draper's new book.

GOP secret meeting to take down the President on the Night of the Inauguration

Do Not Ask What Good We Do

Not really much of a surprise. We knew these guys are treasonous bastards. They hate having a black president in the WHITE House so much, they couldn't even wait to see his economic policies. And look at the damage they've done to the US. They haven't even tried to help get the country out of a recession they created. Republicans on this very board echo the same sentiment. The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason. And centered in the Confederacy? Duh! A double whammy of treason and lies. Sick of the fake patriotism the spews from these secessionists. I'm not calling ALL Republicans treasonous racist scum. I don't have to. They know who they are. And they are proud of their hate and racism.

whaaaat a fucking scoop!!!!!:eek:

Forum List

Back