Draining the swamp includes putting an end to the LGBTQ attack on America

So you think it is appropriate that Christian bakers should be forced out of business if they refuse to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding?

I think if people are unable to run a business without discriminating against people, then they should be denied a business licence.

So you think people should be fired and/or have their businesses destroyed if they oppose same-sex marriage?

I think that one can only "oppose" equality in their own personal decision. In other words, you can choose not to marry someone of the same sex. You can not oppose what other people do.

So you think men should be allowed in women's restrooms and locker rooms so they can expose their private parts to women and girls?

I think the exposure of private parts depends entirely on the circumstances. Certainly people in the medical profession are exposed to private parts of both genders as the normal course of their profession and are fully capable of compartmentalizing sexuality from their profession. Just so, I think we are all capable of compartmentalizing our sexuality from routine hygiene.

I'm not saying we should reverse LGBTQ gains, but we need to put an end to their attacks on America.

A baker who has religious objections to same-sex marriage should have the right to refuse a gay couple who want him to bake a wedding for a same-sex wedding ceremony. That's just basic common sense, there shouldn't even be a debate on this.

People should not have their careers ended because they oppose same-sex marriage.

Democrats and liberals need to drop their attack on the long standing policy that men use men's restrooms and women use women's restrooms.

All attempts to normalize and mainstream adults having sex with minors needs to cease and desist, with no mercy given to those who push this pedophile agenda.

All this needs to be done, or there will be more revolution at the ballot box, and the Democrats will lose even more power.
Are vaginas and penises making inroads to your kingdom?
This kind of nonsense is the reason I put you on ignore Moonglow. But then, to celebrate Trump's victory, I gave amnesty to everyone on my ignore list. I can see that you are angling to be the first back on my new ignore list.

Nobody cares.

The Constitution grants Rights which occasionally overlap. So naturally there is some skirmishing out on the frontiers.

LGBTQ's, (some of these asshats want LGBTQQ---they actually want a second Q--Queer & Questioning!!!!!) have the right to be treated like every other citizen. And there are lot Court Cases coming out of the Southerners refusal to serve Blacks in a restaurant.

But, the poor bakers in Oregon had served these very LGBTQQ's before, a number of times....but then they were asked to participate in a matter their consciences told them they would be wrong to participate in.

Decent humans would have just been glad for their new rights...for all the gains LGBTQQs have had recently....but these LBGTQQs were assholes.

Its a fight on the fringe of constitutional law.

As for me, I have given up and will do anything these queers want...if they will just shut up. I have gotten so desperate for them to shut the Fuck Up that I would bend over and take one in the bum to show solidarity, even bring my own Vaseline...if they will just shut The Fuck Up.
___

The Constitution grants Rights which occasionally overlap. So naturally there is some skirmishing out on the frontiers.

LGBTQ's, (some of these asshats want LGBTQQ---they actually want a second Q--Queer & Questioning!!!!!) have the right to be treated like every other citizen. And there are lot Court Cases coming out of the Southerners refusal to serve Blacks in a restaurant.

But, the poor bakers in Oregon had served these very LGBTQQ's before, a number of times....but then they were asked to participate in a matter their consciences told them they would be wrong to participate in.

Decent humans would have just been glad for their new rights...for all the gains LGBTQQs have had recently....but these LBGTQQs were assholes.

Its a fight on the fringe of constitutional law.

As for me, I have given up and will do anything these queers want...if they will just shut up. I have gotten so desperate for them to shut the Fuck Up that I would bend over and take one in the bum to show solidarity, even bring my own Vaseline...if they will just shut The Fuck Up.
___

You know you want it.

So you think it is appropriate that Christian bakers should be forced out of business if they refuse to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding?

I think if people are unable to run a business without discriminating against people, then they should be denied a business licence.

So you think people should be fired and/or have their businesses destroyed if they oppose same-sex marriage?

I think that one can only "oppose" equality in their own personal decision. In other words, you can choose not to marry someone of the same sex. You can not oppose what other people do.

So you think men should be allowed in women's restrooms and locker rooms so they can expose their private parts to women and girls?

I think the exposure of private parts depends entirely on the circumstances. Certainly people in the medical profession are exposed to private parts of both genders as the normal course of their profession and are fully capable of compartmentalizing sexuality from their profession. Just so, I think we are all capable of compartmentalizing our sexuality from routine hygiene.
Congratulations, you are a Stalinist. You stand for the proposition that anyone who opposes the LGBTQ agenda MUST be destroyed without mercy. I must oppose you as an enemy of freedom, and an enemy of the human race.

I'm not saying we should reverse LGBTQ gains, but we need to put an end to their attacks on America.

A baker who has religious objections to same-sex marriage should have the right to refuse a gay couple who want him to bake a wedding for a same-sex wedding ceremony. That's just basic common sense, there shouldn't even be a debate on this.

People should not have their careers ended because they oppose same-sex marriage.

Democrats and liberals need to drop their attack on the long standing policy that men use men's restrooms and women use women's restrooms.

All attempts to normalize and mainstream adults having sex with minors needs to cease and desist, with no mercy given to those who push this pedophile agenda.

All this needs to be done, or there will be more revolution at the ballot box, and the Democrats will lose even more power.
Are vaginas and penises making inroads to your kingdom?
This kind of nonsense is the reason I put you on ignore Moonglow. But then, to celebrate Trump's victory, I gave amnesty to everyone on my ignore list. I can see that you are angling to be the first back on my new ignore list.

Nobody cares.
OK, well this is going nowhere. You may also rejoin the ignore list. I have a feeling that almost everyone who was on my ignore list will soon be back on it, because you people didn't learn anything after your total humiliating defeat on November 8.

Congratulations, you are a Stalinist. You stand for the proposition that anyone who opposes the LGBTQ agenda MUST be destroyed without mercy. I must oppose you as an enemy of freedom, and an enemy of the human race.

I know, right?! Totally unreasonable of me to expect that people should be treated with dignity and as equals. What was I thinking?!

Forum List

Back