Draining the swamp includes putting an end to the LGBTQ attack on America

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm not saying we should reverse LGBTQ gains, but we need to put an end to their attacks on America.

A baker who has religious objections to same-sex marriage should have the right to refuse a gay couple who want him to bake a wedding for a same-sex wedding ceremony. That's just basic common sense, there shouldn't even be a debate on this.

People should not have their careers ended because they oppose same-sex marriage.

Democrats and liberals need to drop their attack on the long standing policy that men use men's restrooms and women use women's restrooms.

All attempts to normalize and mainstream adults having sex with minors needs to cease and desist, with no mercy given to those who push this pedophile agenda.

All this needs to be done, or there will be more revolution at the ballot box, and the Democrats will lose even more power.

I disagree with all of it. Starting from... "attacks on America".

I take that back. I am against the idea that it is acceptable to have sexual relationships with minors and agree this should not be normalized.

I'm not saying we should reverse LGBTQ gains, but we need to put an end to their attacks on America.

A baker who has religious objections to same-sex marriage should have the right to refuse a gay couple who want him to bake a wedding for a same-sex wedding ceremony. That's just basic common sense, there shouldn't even be a debate on this.

People should not have their careers ended because they oppose same-sex marriage.

Democrats and liberals need to drop their attack on the long standing policy that men use men's restrooms and women use women's restrooms.

All attempts to normalize and mainstream adults having sex with minors needs to cease and desist, with no mercy given to those who push this pedophile agenda.

All this needs to be done, or there will be more revolution at the ballot box, and the Democrats will lose even more power.
Are vaginas and penises making inroads to your kingdom?

This kind of nonsense is the reason I put you on ignore Moonglow. But then, to celebrate Trump's victory, I gave amnesty to everyone on my ignore list. I can see that you are angling to be the first back on my new ignore list.

This kind of nonsense is the reason I put you on ignore Moonglow. But then, to celebrate Trump's victory, I gave amnesty to everyone on my ignore list. I can see that you are angling to be the first back on my new ignore list.
Oh gee, Mr. Wilson...

I take that back. I am against the idea that it is acceptable to have sexual relationships with minors and agree this should not be normalized.
So you think it is appropriate that Christian bakers should be forced out of business if they refuse to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding?

So you think people should be fired and/or have their businesses destroyed if they oppose same-sex marriage?

So you think men should be allowed in women's restrooms and locker rooms so they can expose their private parts to women and girls?

Your agenda isn't freedom for LGBTQ, it is oppression for everyone else.

Nope...we're not going back in the closet. Sorry. You'll have to find someone else to persecute.

Nope...we're not going back in the closet. Sorry. You'll have to find someone else to persecute.
Don't say vagina, he hates that, okay, or penis.....and please leave out buttsex....
I am not to sure on the cake ruling, can someone give me the 411?

Last edited:

You are not even addressing what I said in the thread. I did not say we should undo what LGBTQ has gained. What I said is that LGBTQ is no longer trying to win rights for itself, but is oppressing and destroying people who disagree with it. You have become Stalinists, and you are dragging the Democratic party down with your Stalinist oppression. Please address what I have said, without the stupid slogans and nonsense.

Don't say vagina, he hates that, okay, or penis.....and please leave out buttsex....
Congratulations, your failure to act like a reasonable person means you get to be the first to rejoin my ignore list. Good bye to you.

So let me get this straight...Draining the swamp = using government to stop people from being who they're? I thought you bastards were anti-government? damn.
You did not address what I have said. Please address what I said.

Congratulations, your failure to act like a reasonable person means you get to be the first to rejoin my ignore list. Good bye to you.
Why be so intolerant? Of ghey folks?

------------------------------

Hey, I've had this Moonglow clown on ignore for a long time, so I don't even know what he/she/it said.....but I disagree with it on a hunch.

------------------------------

Hey, I've had this Moonglow clown on ignore for a long time, so I don't even know what he/she/it said.....but I disagree with it on a hunch.
No hunching, it only makes one want more....

Forum List

Back