“Dragged across concrete” starring Tory Kittles, Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson- Best anti woke film ?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Dragged across concrete is a 2018 crime drama with a pretty powerful cast of actors. It is about 2 1/2 hours long and you will be entertained from start to finish. This is a film that came out in 2018 in a time of anti-Americanism being popular in the media, wokeness , etc.

Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson are detectives in the film and partners. .They are dealing with the anti-police racism from the left-wing, from the media all that sort of nonsense while they are underpaid and figure out ways to get more money to support their families.

Don Johnson makes a appearance in the film by the way …. playing A lieutenant in the police force.

Tory Kittles plays a gang member who has a soft side a young son who is a paraplegic. Which is similar to Mel Gibson’s character whose wife has multiple sclerosis and whose daughter is used to getting assaulted on the streets by BLM type thugs and nothing is done about it.

All of the aforementioned actors are very likable characters in the film. This is a film that reaches out to Americans of all backgrounds. It is true to its word it is inspiring it is incredible. It is an answer to the disaster…. to the left wing racism and boring material we see from Hollywood today.

If you like old-school films if you like the types of films you saw with Jack Nicholson, Mel Gibson, John Wayne… in other words if you like American classics if you like movies that are not “woke” you will love dragged across concrete it is a must watch for any American. 4/4 stars … One of the best films I’ve seen in quite a few years.

Huffpost says it is a "vile, racist right wing fantasy".
So it must be good. Anything HuffnPuff hates is worth checking out.
And the Huffington post is a rag. They are so off-base on their review of dragged across concrete it makes you wonder if they actually watched the film.

One of the main stars of “dragged across concrete” a black man Tory Kittles is portrayed as strong , confident and very likable. You will love dragged across concrete…. it is without a doubt an answer to the left-wing racism from the media and from Hollywood today. From the boring disastrous films that Hollywood puts out today, dragged across concrete is a breath of fresh air.

Bone Tomahawk was a damn good movie. I might check it out.
It’s on Netflix so you got to watch “dragged across concrete”. Yeah apparently the same Director that did dragged across concrete did bone Tomahawk so I can’t wait to check out that one.

I’m also looking forward to “brawl in cell Block 99 “ which also stars Vince Vaughn.

I just saw brawl in cell Block 99.. it was perhaps as equally as good as dragged across concrete. Next up is bone Tomahawk.

Here Vince Vaughn plays a every day working man who loses his job and has to turn to drug dealing. “Brawl in cell Block 99” includes a very familiar cast that we saw in dragged across concrete.

Four out of four stars. I haven’t been watching many movies at all and these past two years many of them are totally unbearable they are from the far left wing racists. But these past two films brawl in cell Block 99 and dragged across concrete are authentic for traditional American films. They are somewhat low budget but they are way better than those over produced over budgeted left-wing films we see today.

We need more material from Craig Zahler…

I just saw his first feature film “bone Tomahawk” with Kurt Russell. Another great film for the forced tires. And it was only produced on a $1.5 million budget.

Forum List

Back