Dr. Oz Booed At Trump Rally

This might sound like a really stupid question to ask, but does anybody know anything about this guy? I did a Google search and I found that he used to be for abortion and then supposedly he changed sides, but he's against gun rights and that's all that I found. Is that it or is there more? As nothing in this article explains why he was being booed.

the first problem, is using googggle for anything....

This might sound like a really stupid question to ask, but does anybody know anything about this guy? I did a Google search and I found that he used to be for abortion and then supposedly he changed sides, but he's against gun rights and that's all that I found. Is that it or is there more? As nothing in this article explains why he was being booed.

Same as trump then, eh?

Trump is right most of the time, I think he is wrong in backing these two. Especially Vance. He hates Trump and has made no bones about it, but Mandel and Trump think alike. Their views are the same. I was shocked and saddened to see Trump set Vance up for the win.
trump will endorse anyone who kisses his.....................er........................ring.

I don't trust Oz. He needs to prove himself.

If he comes out as a 2020 voter fraud crusader, I will give him my blessing. If he doesn't then we know he is one of them.

Trump is on a RINO endorsement roll!!!

Now he’s endorsing the CEO of J&J (another jab endorsement)

If you haven’t realized Trump is controlled opposition yet, just like 99% of RepubliCons then you’re pretty dumb… but at least not as dumb as a DemonRat… but you’re still dumb

Stop looking up to and defending this guy. He is leading you all in circles. How many times has he called out the World Economic Forum. You know, that globalist governed that his daughter Ivanka was honored by in 2015.

Maybe, I rather throw in for a democrat and have that Democrat out in front then support a Democrat like Oz and have them behind me, stabbing me in the back.
Trump evidently thinks he's wonderful.

Last edited:
He took a million and turned it into billions. That is success. We fared better with his common business sense, especially when it came to stopping the huge sums of money we threw at every single country and organization on earth.
Flourishing American gas and oil is a good example of his use of common sense. Stocked shelves, less tax, higher GDP, lower unemployment. Everything that effects us was better when he was in office. I'd like to see us prosper again. Obama and clan stole that from us. I want it back.
You will come to find out that the bloated, orange, narcissist is leveraged up to his eyeballs. He's worth little.

Trump evidently thinks he's wonderful.
I hope Trump is right but without a chivalrist cause he will not be trusted. I hope Oz listens to me and becomes a crusader for 2020 voter fraud. If he does this he will lose all his establishment money but he will gain nobility among the masses.

Never heard of him until a couple of years ago. Trump wants to back him fine. Here in PA however I am voting for someone else in the GOP primary May 17.

xiden will grope any child in the area
1650719929109.png

Forum List

Back