Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

Um, okay. What part of "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----" isn't true? I don't think she should be castigated for what she said and I don't believe she had to apologize for it as the context was 100% accurate. That she chose to apologize though is her business.

Listen to a Chris Rock routine and good luck trying to count how many times he says ******.

Whether or not HBO does something or not isn't the point.

Is Everything that happens on HBO now acceptable social behaviour?

My point was Dr. Laura simply spoke the truth, and I used Chris Rock as but one example of her allegation.

Can't speak to everything one hears on HBO but it's certainly apparent many black people don't object to the Rock example I cited, or rap lyrics, etc. for that matter.

You and Dr Laura don't think there's a difference between HBO and reality.

:doubt:

amazing.

We live in a country that has a long history of discriminating against and downgrading blacks. If this weren't so, there never would have been a word "******". People who broke into your house in the middle of the night and dragged you out and hung you called you "******"

If blacks choose to use the word as a way of empowering themselves and taking away the sting of the word "******" they are entitled to.

However, if one of the oppressor group chooses to use the word it is disrespectful and degrading.

with your set of rules, racism and divide will never go away. just try it.

So you believe that white people calling black people "*******" brings us closer?

just as close as black people calling others Uncle Toms, crackers, whiteys, etc etc.
get a grip.

That makes no sense. If that was your intention, well done.

oh BARF, you all ever get tired of repeating the same ole shit about conservatives.
and from what I see, no one here is DEFENDING Dr. Laure, it's more like no one here GIVES A RATS ASS.
:lol:

You have the second highest number of posts in this thread just to tell us you don't care about this?

That's another shining example of your posting style.

It goes beyond posting style.

Both Steph-Infection and Willow-Creep, are upset that blacks call themselves '******' but they, Willow and Steph, cannot. The inescapable conclusion is that Steph and Willow want to be able to call blacks '******'

this is what they are arguing -- the white right to call blacks '*******' :cuckoo:

Man you just dont get it do you?

You can say ****** all you want.

We can call you a racist all we want for your behavior.

The law has nothing to do with it.

You can maybe sue for defamation of charactor but you would lose because the judge would deem using the word as proof of your racism.

That makes no sense. If that was your intention, well done.

oh BARF, you all ever get tired of repeating the same ole shit about conservatives.
and from what I see, no one here is DEFENDING Dr. Laure, it's more like no one here GIVES A RATS ASS.
:lol:

You have the second highest number of posts in this thread just to tell us you don't care about this?

Both Steph-Infection and Willow-Creep, are upset that blacks call themselves '******' but they, Willow and Steph, cannot. The inescapable conclusion is that Steph and Willow want to be able to call blacks '******'

this is what they are arguing -- the white right to call blacks '*******' :cuckoo:

Oh Gawd, here comes the spew. so many words and such little sense like usual. and lookie, the words all BIG BIG BIG PRINT. whooohoo
carry on little one.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Man you just dont get it do you?

You can say ****** all you want.

We can call you a racist all we want for your behavior.

The law has nothing to do with it.

You can maybe sue for defamation of charactor but you would lose because the judge would deem using the word as proof of your racism.

truthie does IT again!!!!! twice in one week.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I will explain to you whites why blacks find it so offensive when White people use the word "******".
When the word ****** is used by a white person, it throws the black persons mind in a time warp
back to the time of slavery, and the white person using the word automatically appears as a slave master, or slave owner.

This is why blacks get so enraged when whites use the word "******". So , if I were I white person I would never say the word "******" in the presence of any Black person.

This also explains why the Connecticut gun man went off and killed 8 white co-workers. The word "******", sets off a lot of emotions in the minds of Blacks, that can get a White person Killed!!

Last edited:
I will explain to you whites why blacks find it so offensive when White people use the word "******".
When the word ****** is used by a what person, it throws the black persons mind in a time warp

SOOOOOoooooOOOO, when black people use the word "******,' then its throws the black person's mind into a giggle-fit?

Should I laugh?

Last edited:
When the word ****** is used by a what person, it throws the black persons mind in a time warp
back to the time of slavery, and the white person using the word automatically appears as a slave master, or slave owner.

This is why blacks get so enraged when whites use the word "******". So , if I were I white person I would never say the word "******" in the presence of any Black person.

This also explains why the Connecticut gun man went off and killed 8 white co-workers. The word "******", sets off a lot of emotions in the minds of Blacks, that can get a White person Killed!!

fer crying out loud, how many YEARS are they going to hang onto slavery. I'm not saying that it should be forgotten, but most of the black population today don't
have parents and probably very few grandparents who dealt with all that. it seems to be an EXCUSE to hang onto hate, prejudices, and playing the victim.
it's pure bs that they can call everyone else whatever they feel like, yet others are "suppose" to be sensitive to words for them.

Last edited:
Damn, and she is a Dr. !!! Proves education does not make you rational or insightful.

What person likes others talking about them or assessing them based on freckles or red hair. I come up to you and I say, 'how are things short person? How do you see over the steering wheel?' Simple example but extend it to any characteristic, particularly those that involve negatives. Judgement based on the fact Midcan5 is a super person though is much appreciated but completely deserved.

There is a brilliant Seinfeld episode in which they explore this simple summing of the person by religion or occupation. They play the card that it is OK so long as you are a member, but they switch back and forth and in the end the method of judging another gets into truly hateful territory as Jerry finally looks flabbergasted. Maybe humor can touch a depth that conversation has a hard time with.

No one today likes to admit they are racists, there are always reasons for attitudes and actions, and asking someone about racism gets into areas that challenge assumptions most don't like to face.

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/128275-race-poverty-where-are-we-now.html

Last edited:
Are those pictures of Laura still on the internet? The ones where she's naked and her legs are spread?
Her boyfriend, who was married to someone else took them.

Are those pictures of Laura still on the internet? The ones where she's naked and her legs are spread?

you lefties are some sick assed people. sick shit right here folks.
and we are suppose to think they CARE the most about others.

It doesn't matter how wide she spreads her legs.......she does not get to use the "N" word

fer crying out loud, how many YEARS are they going to hang onto slavery.

Well, Jews celebrate passover, their deliverance from Egyptian Slavery.....1225 B.C.

Its been 3235 years, and they're still "hangin' onto slavery."

you lefties are some sick assed people. sick shit right here folks.
and we are suppose to think they CARE the most about others.

Desperate times require desperate measures: Their Ideology's Credability is disappearing faster than a turd in a ten gallon toilet.

We must also note that this Dr. Laura also stated that Homosexuals and lesbians, who I agree with her on this, are psychologically , and or mentally deranged individuals.

fer crying out loud, how many YEARS are they going to hang onto slavery.

Well, Jews celebrate passover, their deliverance from Egyptian Slavery.....1225 B.C.

Its been 3235 years, and they're still "hangin' onto slavery."

good point, don't know if you got mine to 52ndstreet.

One of the statements laura cut this woman off from saying was that white people MADE the word ****** an insult so them trying to use it is not the same.

Now when will you people realise that to end racism you have to listen to how black people feel about all of this?

go fuck yourself.....PLEASE....

Forum List

Back