Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

So if conservative talk show "adjust" their talking to fit the mindless minds of conservatives.

what dose it make a person who Follows MEDIAMATTERS, a site set up to listen to conservative talk radio just to STIR THE SHIT POT.

know what I call them who follow Mediamatters., mindless robotic useful tools.:lol:

Well, this turned into a snotfest whilst I slept. Ya me!

BTW...anyone (who actually listened to the rant) think Dr. Laura spoke to the caller with respect?

No. Course not. But I don't see how that suddenly makes her evil, uncredible, and slurs the Tea Parties. Especially since I dont know that she has any connection to them.

This thread has gotten ridiculous.

Weren't you Liberals all upset about an "out of context" video that supposedly nailed a Black woman as racist lately? Same thing here.

Blacks say "******" no matter the context= OK.
Whites say "******" no matter the context= Not OK.

Got it.

If blacks don't like the word "******" then they shouldn't call themselves that in public or private.

I asked my Jap wife what she thought about all this and she said "Shut up hakujin" (white guy).

You lefties are the biggest race baiters and grievance mongers ever. Hyper sensitive to anything and everything. Especially if you think you can get some sort of advantage from it.

Obama and those that worship him as a god have set race relations in this country back a generation. People who voted for him because he's black are now gonna' vote against him because he's black. You created this mess, don't blame us.

:clap2: All very true. Let us hope he doesn't get out the black vote in November. :eek: The poor and minorities still want us to support them.

Um, okay. What part of "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----" isn't true? I don't think she should be castigated for what she said and I don't believe she had to apologize for it as the context was 100% accurate. That she chose to apologize though is her business.

Listen to a Chris Rock routine and good luck trying to count how many times he says ******.

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

You and Rock are entitled to your opinions. But, again, what part of what she said isn't true?

The point is that if oppressed people joke about their oppression as a way to deal with it...it is acceptable
If the oppressor joins in ...it is not acceptable

You objectivity is really impressive.

Really

Impressive

:doubt:

That makes no sense. If that was your intention, well done.
Dr. Laura has a conservative audience. I'm sure she knows that. And in this thread, look at all the conservatives defending her.

If there was any method to her madness, which is of course debatable, then it was that she knows her conservative audience.

You don't think conservative talk show hosts consciously adjust their rhetoric to play to the audiences they know they have?[/QUOTE]

oh BARF, you all ever get tired of repeating the same ole shit about conservatives.
and from what I see, no one here is DEFENDING Dr. Laure, it's more like no one here GIVES A RATS ASS.
:lol:

You have the second highest number of posts in this thread just to tell us you don't care about this?

That's another shining example of your posting style.

Um, okay. What part of "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----" isn't true? I don't think she should be castigated for what she said and I don't believe she had to apologize for it as the context was 100% accurate. That she chose to apologize though is her business.

Listen to a Chris Rock routine and good luck trying to count how many times he says ******.

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

We live in a country that has a long history of discriminating against and downgrading blacks. If this weren't so, there never would have been a word "******". People who broke into your house in the middle of the night and dragged you out and hung you called you "******"

If blacks choose to use the word as a way of empowering themselves and taking away the sting of the word "******" they are entitled to.

However, if one of the oppressor group chooses to use the word it is disrespectful and degrading.

Whether or not HBO does something or not isn't the point.

Is Everything that happens on HBO now acceptable social behaviour?

My point was Dr. Laura simply spoke the truth, and I used Chris Rock as but one example of her allegation.

Can't speak to everything one hears on HBO but it's certainly apparent many black people don't object to the Rock example I cited, or rap lyrics, etc. for that matter.

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

We live in a country that has a long history of discriminating against and downgrading blacks. If this weren't so, there never would have been a word "******". People who broke into your house in the middle of the night and dragged you out and hung you called you "******"

If blacks choose to use the word as a way of empowering themselves and taking away the sting of the word "******" they are entitled to.

However, if one of the oppressor group chooses to use the word it is disrespectful and degrading.

with your set of rules, racism and divide will never go away. just try it.

I doubt your desire to call black people '******' so you can feel equal, is a reflection on what kind of a country we live in. I suspect it is a reflection on how you were raised and educated.

:eusa_whistle:

Step you can call black people ****** all you want.

No one is stopping you.

Its just shows you are a racist if you do.

Its not agains the law to be racist.

LOL, never use the word myself, but even if I did that doesn't make me a racist just because you lefties deem it so.
now carry on with your FREE SPEECH dear.

You have no concept of what FREE SPEECH is.

Free speech means you can't be prosecuted for what you say. It does not mean that there are no consequences for what you say. You are judged on everything you say or write. If people are offended and refuse to deal with you, you do not get to claim "Free Speech"

That makes no sense. If that was your intention, well done.

oh BARF, you all ever get tired of repeating the same ole shit about conservatives.
and from what I see, no one here is DEFENDING Dr. Laure, it's more like no one here GIVES A RATS ASS.
:lol:

You have the second highest number of posts in this thread just to tell us you don't care about this?

That's another shining example of your posting style.

ummmmmmmmmmmmK.
I will always post to point out the hypocrisy and idiocy of the lefties. you all post stuff over and over about what a damn radio host talks about as if it is soooooooooooooo IMPORTANT in the BIG PICTURE of life. it takes very little to get your all's panties in a bunch, which in a way is VERY amusing most of the time.
so carry on with your FREE SPEECH, bucko.

Last edited:

naw, as long as inferior people like you have a megaphone, the debate will be unavoidable.

most normal white people don't care what blacks call each other -- we just live our lives without being upset that blacks can call each other '******' but we shouldn't.

it's not a big deal to people who have no desire to call blacks '*******'

Last edited:

So you believe that white people calling black people "*******" brings us closer?

Step you can call black people ****** all you want.

No one is stopping you.

Its just shows you are a racist if you do.

Its not agains the law to be racist.

LOL, never use the word myself, but even if I did that doesn't make me a racist just because you lefties deem it so.
now carry on with your FREE SPEECH dear.

You have no concept of what FREE SPEECH is.

Free speech means you can't be prosecuted for what you say. It does not mean that there are no consequences for what you say. You are judged on everything you say or write. If people are offended and refuse to deal with you, you do not get to claim "Free Speech"

LOL, what a bunch of horseshit.
so what if people are offended by what a person says and don't want to deal with them. isn't that how friggen LIFE WORKS anyway.
good grief.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back