Dr King Would Have Been A Tea Party Member

Reasons, Jesus never mentioned Homosextuality, Abortion,...

Jesus never mentioned those things because they were basically unheard of in those days, that is one reason why there were no Brucie jenners in those days, no rainbow cake baking, no gay parades, if you do not get my drift you are more stupid than anyone ever thought. :up:
What, you think there were no gay people running around in Jesus's day?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

In his LAST speech ever and just a day before his death by the hands of a democrat Dr, King gave a short four and a half minute speech. He did not talk about what the democrats had done to the Negro. No he talked about what democratic government had done to ALL people.

After that he invoked the name of God and Gods word. Democrats killed that man because forty plus years ago he saw what democrats could and would do to a people and a nation.And every word out of his mouth are the VERY issues we are facing today from democrats.

????? I personally know John Lewis who marched with Dr King as I have spoke to him and others most recently at the 50th anniversary march in Selma with other that knew him and marched with Dr King, He was murdered fighting for workers rights in Memphis , I first saw Dr King in 67 at the Mobilization to end the war in NYC. To suggest he would have been a tea bagger is insane , Rep Lewis would be laughing at you and shaking his head at your insanity , Dr King fought against the right wing all his life

Martin Luther King Jr.'s advocacy for workers' rights, housing, jobs after 1963 overlooked

Martin Luther King Jr. s advocacy for workers rights housing jobs after 1963 overlooked - newsnet5.com Cleveland

The MLK Speech That Linked Vietnam and Civil Rights - Video - TIME.com

Dr. King WAS a REPUBLICAN shit breath and a CHRISTIAN. Something YOU hate. No go back to your rat hole and shut the hell up.

Dr King was never a Republican. His father was at one time but both Dr King and his father supported JFK

Dr King in his OWN words disagrees with you.

Awe you poor slob. HIS family disagrees with you as well.

Nice video of Dr King

I enjoy it when people show what a socially conscious party the Republicans used to be 50 years ago. But your video in no way shows Dr King saying he is a Republican. He supported Kennedy

HE states in the video Republicans have done more for civil rights. HIS family states in the other video he WAS a Republican.
Who do you figure readers will think is telling the truth. You the lying ass wipe of the board OR Dr King AND his family?

I will stand with the man and his family. You take that liberal democratic dictator revised horse shit for history and shove it up your Guno.

????? I personally know John Lewis who marched with Dr King as I have spoke to him and others most recently at the 50th anniversary march in Selma with other that knew him and marched with Dr King, He was murdered fighting for workers rights in Memphis , I first saw Dr King in 67 at the Mobilization to end the war in NYC. To suggest he would have been a tea bagger is insane , Rep Lewis would be laughing at you and shaking his head at your insanity , Dr King fought against the right wing all his life

Martin Luther King Jr.'s advocacy for workers' rights, housing, jobs after 1963 overlooked

Martin Luther King Jr. s advocacy for workers rights housing jobs after 1963 overlooked - newsnet5.com Cleveland

Dr. King WAS a REPUBLICAN shit breath and a CHRISTIAN. Something YOU hate. No go back to your rat hole and shut the hell up.

Dr King was never a Republican. His father was at one time but both Dr King and his father supported JFK

Nice video of Dr King

I enjoy it when people show what a socially conscious party the Republicans used to be 50 years ago. But your video in no way shows Dr King saying he is a Republican. He supported Kennedy

HE states in the video Republicans have done more for civil rights. HIS family states in the other video he WAS a Republican.
Who do you figure readers will think is telling the truth. You the lying ass wipe of the board OR Dr King AND his family?

I will stand with the man and his family. You take that liberal democratic dictator revised horse shit for history and shove it up your Guno.

:dig: dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, dig!

Nice video of Dr King

Imagine that? Republicans actually doing what is right

Nobody questioned whether northern Republicans supported Civil Rights. So did northern Democrats

But the claim is that Dr King WAS a Republican not that he praised Republicans who supported Civil Rights. Other than his attention whore niece, none of Dr Kings family, especially his own wife, claimed him to be Republican

As I recall, Conservatives claimed Dr King was a Communist...they still do

Nice video of Dr King

Nobody questioned whether northern Republicans supported Civil Rights. So did northern Democrats

But the claim is that Dr King WAS a Republican not that he praised Republicans who supported Civil Rights. Other than his attention whore niece, none of Dr Kings family, especially his own wife, claimed him to be Republican

Unless of course Republicans are willing to admit that deep down, under their fascist exterior, they are communists...

Nice video of Dr King

ALL three generations of King men were Republican according to his family. Are YOU calling them LIARS?

Nice video of Dr King

ALL three generations of King men were Republican according to his family. Are YOU calling them LIARS?

Your video does nothing to support your claim

But I guess you knew that

Jesus said murder was wrong: GOP is pro Death Penalty
the death penalty is NOT murder

Jesus advocated for the poor: GOP worship the rich
Jesus did NOT worshiping any rich person.

Jesus spoke against false gods: GOP are devotees of the Market and the almighty dollar
Jesus did NOT know what a dollar was.

Jesus said turn the other cheek: GOP said Bomb Bomb Bomb. Never saw a war they said no to.
Jesus never knew LBJ, did he ?

Nice video of Dr King

Lying again so soon? J Edgar Hoover said King was a Communist and HIS boss was JFK. Who do you think told him to say that? JFK the president OR RFK the Attorney General?

JFK and RFK ran a good cop bad cop routine on him. While YOU bellow JFK got him out of jail you forget RFK put him IN jail.
idiot.

:lol: @ OP

" The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism.

All people of good will viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right.

The best man at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.
[https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/king-papers/publications/autobiography-martin-luther-king-jr-contents/chapter-23-mississippi] ]

That's funny. MLK was in Memphis in support of a public sector workers' strike.

When is the last time you heard of Tea Partiers in that camp?

Don't confuse them with facts. The OP's is an emotional argument.

That's funny. MLK was in Memphis in support of a public sector workers' strike.

When is the last time you heard of Tea Partiers in that camp?

Don't confuse them with facts. The OP's is an emotional argument.
Wonder what the OP and the Tea Party (lol) would have to say about MLK's call for reparations?

Or respond to MLK calling his Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger Award one of his most prized possessions.

Hmmm...

Nice video of Dr King

Lying again so soon? J Edgar Hoover said King was a Communist and HIS boss was JFK. Who do you think told him to say that? JFK the president OR RFK the Attorney General?

JFK and RFK ran a good cop bad cop routine on him. While YOU bellow JFK got him out of jail you forget RFK put him IN jail.
idiot.

J. Edgar Hoover was a lifelong Republican.

‘Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.’

-- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., in a speech to the Medical Committee for Human Rights, 1966

Doesn't sound like something a Tea Bagger would say

Far right conservatives paid a killer to do in King.

King would piss on the TP today.

See, even today, conservatives want to own black men against their will.

lol
Liberal democrats are not only the most feral people on earth they are the dumbest.

REPUBLICAN Barry Goldwater was MLK's contemporary, and, also, considered the father of modern conservatism (as in YOUR political father)

This is what MLK said about Goldwater in 1964 (when the REPUBLICAN Goldwater was running for president)

When conservative Arizona Senator Barry M. Goldwater ran for president in 1964, Martin Luther King, Jr., expressed his opposition, explaining,

“I feel that the prospect of Senator Goldwater being president of the United States so threatens the health, morality and survival of our nation that I can not in good conscience fail to take a stand against what he represents” (King, 16 July 1964).

...yeah, that sure sounds like King was Republican...

lolol you retards need to shut up.

King Encyclopedia

Goldwater had stated he would use the nuke. King and Goldwater parted ways over that statement NOT party politics.

Goldwater, the conservative Republican, voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Maybe, just maybe, MLK, the civil rights activist, had a problem with that?

duh?

Forum List

Back