Dr. John Clausen talking about the myth of harmful climate change

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is a short video of him talking to scientists and students in Korea. He spends little time on climate change but clearly he thinks the world is being sold a bill of goods.

I agree with him, Dr. Richard Lindzen and Dr. Judith Curry among thousands of others that we are being led astray by politicians.

Politicians have been using fear as political tool for a long time.
The ignorant and scared Climate Change Cult does not understand that they are being exploited.
Deniers are unaware they are being exploited.

Pretend you are a Martian just arrived from Mars and are studying the Earth and its inhabitants. You learn everything there is to learn about manmade global warming. Would you not suspect that the people in charge of the oil industries might do something to try to slow down the world moving away from their product? Isn't that what anyone in almost any sort of business facing such a situation would do?

Pretend you are a Martian just arrived from Mars and are studying the Earth and its inhabitants. You learn everything there is to learn about manmade global warming. Would you not suspect that the people in charge of the oil industries might do something to try to slow down the world moving away from their product? Isn't that what anyone in almost any sort of business facing such a situation would do?
There are no boogiemen in the closet.

Pretend you are a Martian just arrived from Mars

That might be really hard.

The Highmaster sent me here to observe you all so long ago, I feel that I've been here most of my life.

But, for the sake of argument, I will try.

Why are the big mortgage bankers still writing contracts for bazillion dollar oceanside property, if Goebbels warming is a threat to their collateral?

Don't give us any of your pretty color charts and meaningless slew of numbers....Actions speak.

The people with real risk in the game are still putting up the loot, so STFU.

Why are the big mortgage bankers still writing contracts for bazillion dollar oceanside property, if Goebbels warming is a threat to their collateral?
Did you not see the many links I posted yesterday or the day before showing that insurance rates for waterfront properties are increasing in cost due to sea level rise?
Don't give us any of your pretty color charts and meaningless slew of numbers....Actions speak.
Don't give us any of your pretty letters arranged into words and those arranged into meaningless sentences... Actions speak

Before we go into the list of websites instructing you in reality, I wanted to tell you about a local news story I saw several years back. They were talking to a real estate office that exclusively sold properties in Manalapan, Palm Beach and Jupiter Island - very, very expensive properties. With two fellow realtors nodding their heads in the background, the realtor being interviewed said that in nine years working in that office she had never seen a single property bought with a mortgage. The people who can actually afford multi-million dollar homes do not borrow money to buy them. They pay cash. I am quite certain that neither Obama nor Gates have mortgages on their oceanfront properties.

insurance rates for waterfront properties are increasing in cost due to sea level rise
Why is homeowners insurance more by the ocean?

Because beach houses have a higher risk of damage due to severe weather, most coastal home insurance policies come with special deductibles that are triggered when your home is hit by a hurricane, named storm, or windstorm.

Did you not see the many links I posted yesterday or the day before showing that insurance rates for waterfront properties are increasing in cost due to sea level rise?

Don't give us any of your pretty letters arranged into words and those arranged into meaningless sentences... Actions speak

Before we go into the list of websites instructing you in reality, I wanted to tell you about a local news story I saw several years back. They were talking to a real estate office that exclusively sold properties in Manalapan, Palm Beach and Jupiter Island - very, very expensive properties. With two fellow realtors nodding their heads in the background, the realtor being interviewed said that in nine years working in that office she had never seen a single property bought with a mortgage. The people who can actually afford multi-million dollar homes do not borrow money to buy them. They pay cash. I am quite certain that neither Obama nor Gates have mortgages on their oceanfront properties.

Fact remains that they're still writing mortgages, moonbat.

Why is homeowners insurance more by the ocean?

Because beach houses have a higher risk of damage due to severe weather, most coastal home insurance policies come with special deductibles that are triggered when your home is hit by a hurricane, named storm, or windstorm.
Same reason that it's nigh impossible to get private flood insurance.

Politicians have been using fear as political tool for a long time.
The ignorant and scared Climate Change Cult does not understand that they are being exploited.
2p6p33ql5beb1.jpg

This is a short video of him talking to scientists and students in Korea. He spends little time on climate change but clearly he thinks the world is being sold a bill of goods.

I agree with him, Dr. Richard Lindzen and Dr. Judith Curry among thousands of others that we are being led astray by politicians.

Politicians need fear, need compliance

Mortgage lenders don't hold on to it, they sell the mortgage. Someone else, most likely a pension fund will end up holding the bag

Forum List

Back