Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.

26% think the accusation is credible. Believe it.

https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/09/19/5ba234fde4b046313fc11590.pdf
And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Polls rarely say anything meaningful.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.
A. I didn't ask for polling numbers.

2. I think she's very credible.

C. You wanted him confirmed even though most folks didn't? Why?

Worst approval numbers for any SCOTUS nominee in 30 years since Bork - And sinking like a ROCK!

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed.

This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.

A month ago those naive fuckers didnt even know who he was .

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.

You know that when we haven't actually heard or seen ANY evidence?
Did ya sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night or simply psychic??

If she's got evidence, we would have seen it by now. The only other person in the room say's it didn't happen.

If Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, why haven't other women come forward ?

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]
Obviously, she was paid to lie by the RNC.

And if they didn't, I was prepared to pay her.

This mornings polls have Democrats at -1 and Republicans +1 in generic ballot... The tidey bowl wave is going round the toilet...

It's a funny thing, usually on Twitter when responding to articles in the Marxist press I feel outnumbered, but go on ANY feed from FlipBook or Google News and read the comments. I mean, pick articles from CNN, Daily Beast, Think Progress, the most filthy Marxist outlets, and people are PISSED at what the democrats are doing. The comments are easily 99% against Ford and the democrats. This shit has blown up big time on the Khmer Rouge

And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.

Worst approval numbers for any SCOTUS nominee in 30 years since Bork - And sinking like a ROCK!

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed.

This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.

And neither did you, big guy. You only know he is Trump's guy, and that's all you care to know.

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]

And if they didn't, I was prepared to pay her.
People aren't going to lie for $5.

This mornings polls have Democrats at -1 and Republicans +1 in generic ballot... The tidey bowl wave is going round the toilet...

Pull that one outta yer butt didya?

(CNN) Democrats now lead Republicans by 52% to 41% in a nationwide generic Congressional ballot according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS and released Tuesday. The blue lead has increased slightly from eight percentage points in June of this year to an 11 percentage point difference in the most recent poll.

Need more? :)

RCP Average 9/6 - 9/18 -- 48.8 40.8 Democrats +8.0
Economist/YouGov 9/16 - 9/18 1195 RV 45 41 Democrats +4
Reuters/Ipsos 9/12 - 9/18 1304 LV 48 41 Democrats +7
Rasmussen Reports 9/9 - 9/13 2500 LV 47 42 Democrats +5
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 775 LV 52 42 Democrats +10
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 52 38 Democrats +14

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Start at 1:30 then go to 4:20 ... Enjoy!

She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

Link?

Last I heard, the ones she had, refuse to testify

They've not been revealed - but Grassley has been told she want's to bring them.

Of course not.
They dont want to give them time to figure out their backgrounds.
Which in all likelihood involves the same shit that Ford wiped from the internet.

OH WAIT, they have !!!

Comrade, you spew stupidity, it is your job for the party.

Still, the "lawyers" (thugs) for Ford are proven Soros paid operatives, not rumor, not sarcasm, proven Soros thugs.

Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros-Funded Organization Opposing Kavanaugh - Geller Report

Show that this person is in any way connected to the RNC?

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.

You know that when we haven't actually heard or seen ANY evidence?
Did ya sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night or simply psychic??

If she's got evidence, we would have seen it by now. The only other person in the room say's it didn't happen.

The other guy in the room was a self-admitted "drooling blackout drunk". You people sure are slow!

And neither did you, big guy. You only know he is Trump's guy, and that's all you care to know.
Trump can shit in a hat and republicans will wear it

Trump can shit in a hat and republicans will wear it

He could crap on a slice of bread and they'd call it an open-faced sandwich! :)

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Start at 1:30 then go to 4:20 ... Enjoy!

She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

Link?

Last I heard, the ones she had, refuse to testify

They've not been revealed - but Grassley has been told she want's to bring them.

They've not been revealed

of course

Hey it's okay, no statute of limitations for attempted rape in Maryland.
She'll just file a lawsuit there, or else tell America her story through the media.
Either way, Trumptards lose. :)

We've already determined that yes there is a statute of limitations in Maryland.

Maryland Statutes of Limitations for Sexual Abuse | LegalMatch Law Library

OH WAIT, they have !!!

Still, the "lawyers" (thugs) for Ford are proven Soros paid operatives, not rumor, not sarcasm, proven Soros thugs.

Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros-Funded Organization Opposing Kavanaugh - Geller Report

Haha, freaks like you can always be counted on to do the footwork of the paid liars.

Clearly, the people speaking out against ford are paid liars. Right? I mean, if you freaks get to make shit up with a straight face, then so do I.

OH WAIT, they have !!!

Haha, freaks like you can always be counted on to do the footwork of the paid liars.

Clearly, the people speaking out against ford are paid liars. Right? I mean, if you freaks get to make shit up with a straight face, then so do I.

So you were lying, and like Ford demand that your lies be accepted without a shred of evidence.

:thup:

She is beating nothing.

Whatever her game is she is losing.

I'm curious why she would sure rather than press charges if there is no statute of limitations?

Never know - she might do both! Don't you see how much fun it would be to drag Bart O'Kavanaugh from the bench into court?
No it would be boring

Y'alls heads would explode. That's not boring at all! :wink:
Clearly you are out of touch.

She is failing and so is the smear job.

Kavanaugh will get confirmed and she goes the way of Anita hill

Good idea - treat her just like ya did Anita Hill - That'll make it even more fun!

Hey…..

I have a great idea….

Why don’t we treat the lying professor like

You libtards and CROOKED Hillary treated all of bills accusers…

You know….Shit like

if you drag a 100 dollar bill through a trailer park this is what you get…..

You libtards are all so full of SHIT and you look so STUPID with

Your fake moral outrage………..

Give it up,

We all know you’re FULL of SHIT.

Forum List

Back