Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
Dr. Who sucks ass big time.

Want proof?

Start here:

000774E3-B5BB-143C-A0080C01AC1BF814-103618.jpg

Dr. Who. It's British!

I'm v. fond of Tom Baker, he did a nice job with the part. & it's been, what? 50 years? Of course, another anniversary overtook the debut of Dr. Who in the States.

Ben Franklin of Founder fame advocated us taking up Greek or Latin or Hebrew (or German?), to dissociate ourselves from the nasty ol' Brits. Cooler heads prevailed, & here we are. What to do, what to do ...

No problemo, that's what this thread is for.

Hating.

This thread is to have a DISCUSSION since that idiotic thread sharing the alternative opinion doesn't PERMIT contrary views.

What a fucking shame.

Oh. By the way. Dr. Wha? sucks monkey balls in hell.

Hideous show.

Its existence can ONLY be explained by the fact that it's a Limey show.

Maybe we can turn this into a competition over how many sci-fi shows/movies you can name that are better than Dr. Who. I'll start w/ the obvious.

Star Wars

Fucking horrid drek like Lost in Space was still, bad as it was, decidedly better than the British clot bag, Dr. Duh.

Maybe we can turn this into a competition over how many sci-fi shows/movies you can name that are better than Dr. Who. I'll start w/ the obvious.

Star Wars

Fucking horrid drek like Lost in Space was still, bad as it was, decidedly better than the British clot bag, Dr. Duh.

Alright so Star Wars, Lost in Space,

Firefly

Star Wars

Firefly

Star Trek

Star Tek, TNG.

Star Trek, Deep Space Nine.

Star Trek, Voyager.

Star Trek, Enterprise.

Every single Star Trek movie (even the shitty ones).

Firefly

Star Trek

Star Tek, TNG.

Star Trek, Deep Space Nine.

Star Trek, Voyager.

Star Trek, Enterprise.

Every single Star Trek movie (even the shitty ones).

Star Wars, Lost in Space, Firefly, all things Star Trek,

Battlestar Galactica

Sorry if this offends anyone... but Dr. Who is fucking awful. It's british nonsense. Complete total nonsense. And I'm a pretty big sci-fi nerd.

I'd rather watch Dr. Phil....but not often. He brings his message home, as well as possible, daily in 38 minutes.

A most excellent show in the scifi genre (not alien scifi though) is the BBC's Orphan Black.

Will take a peek at it.

But the main reason I elected to respond to your post is your present avie.

You owe me one new netbook.

That's a howl.

Rep due.

:lol: Funny, eh? One can never have enough Dexter!

Orphan Black is quite good. I watched the first episode and wasn't quite drawn in but decided to give it another shot and watched the second episode. That did it. Tatiana Maslany (who plays the main character) is freakin' awesome.

Speaking of Dr. Who ... I remember watching it when I was about 12 or so. The Dr. in the picture, the one with the scarf. I liked it well enough then. My kids watch the current version. I've seen several episodes. All the aliens/monsters or whatever they are remind me of The Power Rangers nemesis and the over-acting/exaggerated acting of David Tenant and Matt Smith remind me of Capt. James T. Kirk. Still, it does no harm.

Forum List

Back