Dr. Drew Pinsky is worried that Hillary is going to win the election

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He says he is worried about her health, but the real issue is that he is sure Comrade Donald is going to lose.

Dr. Drew Pinsky: Physician and TV Host Says He Is 'Gravely Concerned' About Hillary Clinton's Health Care
"We were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care," he said on 'Midday Live' after reviewing Clinton's records. "She’s receiving sort of 1950s level care by our evaluation." The Washington Times an hour ago

He says he is worried about her health, but the real issue is that he is sure Comrade Donald is going to lose.

Dr. Drew Pinsky: Physician and TV Host Says He Is 'Gravely Concerned' About Hillary Clinton's Health Care
"We were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care," he said on 'Midday Live' after reviewing Clinton's records. "She’s receiving sort of 1950s level care by our evaluation." The Washington Times an hour ago

jake ----you got a link? PINSKY violated medical ethics---
he cannot discuss medical records that he has reviewed on TV (no less) "PINSKY"??

the entire country should be worried about Hillary OR Trump winning the election.

yeah---but face facts-----one of dem is goin' ta' be DA COMMANDER IN CHIEF. I prefer buffoonery to outright
criminality. I really DO BELIEVE (as in 'faith'<<oy vey)
that Donald can rise to the occasion. As to Hillery----personality disorders are resistant to any pressure for CHANGE

the entire country should be worried about Hillary OR Trump winning the election.

yeah---but face facts-----one of dem is goin' ta' be DA COMMANDER IN CHIEF. I prefer buffoonery to outright
that Donald can rise to the occasion. As to Hillery----personality disorders are resistant to any pressure for CHANGE

haftawaite-----based on your name-----uhm----you are either
a general practitioner or an Ob-gyne (????)

• Banned

he cannot discuss medical records that he has reviewed on TV (no less) "PINSKY"??
Came from the Washington Times. Here is a link on Dr. Drew: 'Gravely Concerned' about Hillary Clinton's Health Care

Came from the Washington Times. Here is a link on Dr. Drew: 'Gravely Concerned' about Hillary Clinton's Health Care

I do not like the manner in which DREW----commented on
here '"care"" -----ON TV--no less. btw---the picture accompanying the article shows her YELLOW---like a case of
acute infectious hepatitis (the kind that comes from eating raw clams)

• Banned
Pinsky is a Breitbart set up to scare America about her health. Now we will probably seeing her parachuting into Yosemite National Park and piton piking up the face of the fire falls to show how she is healthy.

Retired military

OB-gyn is just a hobby

Retired military

OB-gyn is just a hobby

I know the feeling------not retired----just separated after a short stint------even the hobbies ended with an illness----more like armchair hobbyist poster

Who the fuck cares about what Drew Pinsky thinks he's a doctor SO FUCKING WHAT ??:laugh:there are a Million doctor's in the World who have different opinions, and they are no different from the rest of us their shit stinks too.. :laugh:

Tell me has Pinsky ever even met or treated Clinton:laugh: ummmm Nope FUCK HIM, another armchair quarterback, with too many Beers going down his piehole..

Pinsky or whatever the hell his name is must have loot on the Orangutan, Fuck you Pinky go back to Hollywood and blow somebody you cocksucker, you don't know jack shit about Hillary Clinton if you have never seen her, or treated her..

This C@nt must be on the Orangutans payroll..

Who the fuck cares about what Drew Pinsky thinks he's a doctor SO FUCKING WHAT ??:laugh:there are a Million doctor's in the World who have different opinions, and they are no different from the rest of us their shit stinks too.. :laugh:

Tell me has Pinsky ever even met or treated Clinton:laugh: ummmm Nope FUCK HIM, another armchair quarterback, with too many Beers going down his piehole..

Pinsky or whatever the hell his name is must have loot on the Orangutan, Fuck you Pinky go back to Hollywood and blow somebody you cocksucker, you don't know jack shit about Hillary Clinton if you have never seen her, or treated her..

This C@nt must be on the Orangutans payroll..

seems Pinsky is a middle aged Internist------I am horrified

Forum List

Back