Melissa Joan Hart Endorses Gary Johnson After Watching Online Video

Aug 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I remember Melissa Joan Hart the most as Sabrina in the Teenage Witch. But you may know her from other roles as Melissa describes on Twitter, “You may know me as Clarissa or Sabrina or Mel from Melissa& Joey on ABC Family but my 3 boys Mason, Brady & Tucker call me Mommy! Thats my favorite role yet!”

We may have been won over by her on television, just as she was attracted to Gary Johnson in a new video ad.

The point is press... whenever a celebrity says something, it suddenly becomes newsworthy. Like Trump & Hillary can't top celebrity gossip for sure. The elections have nothing on that industry. They aren't that special. As a matter of a fact, only 9% of registered voters even cared to nominate them. :p

Hollywood is essentially run by the Deep State, thus, celebrity endorsements are meaningless. Who business leaders and notable authors, economists and scientists say they endorse mean a hell of a lot more.

All the A list celebrities are going to endorse the candidate that the Deep State has chosen to win if they wish to keep their career in good standing. Only those celebrities that are no longer actively in the business are free to endorse whomever they chose, b/c they will have no fear that their endorsement will harm their career.

As such, celebrity endorsements are meaningless.

Point of fact, there are several celebrities that have worked closely with Trump, like Trump, and would probably endorse him, but they can't. They know that if they did, they would never work again.

I am also sure the same can be said of the LP candidate. I am sure he represents their view. However, the glitterati is so tight, if you open your mouth and get political, you will lose jobs, money, and potential backing for projects.

The industry is owned by the establishment.

I would rest easier if Johnson had Scott Baio's endorsement. :(

Some people may have a crush on an actress. That is, in general, not the most informed way to vote in a presidential election.

I will vote for whomever Chris Pratt supports. He's surface of the sun hot. lol

I will vote for whomever Chris Pratt supports. He's surface of the sun hot. lol
th

This guy? Well. To each his own.

People follow their favorite things.. it's just common knowledge. If you like baseball, you generally follow your favorite team. Same with TV/Movie celebs. Many who follow Melissa may not have even heard of the Libertarian Party Presidential Nominee & now they have. Bang.. end of discussion. It's actually a foolish thing to even suggest people believe in a candidate just because some of their favorite celebs do. It's about press. Trump received press based on this when he otherwise wouldn't have, same with Gary Johnson. Not hard to figure out the truth here folks...

ca
People follow their favorite things.. it's just common knowledge. If you like baseball, you generally follow your favorite team. Same with TV/Movie celebs. Many who follow Melissa may not have even heard of the Libertarian Party Presidential Nominee & now they have. Bang.. end of discussion. It's actually a foolish thing to even suggest people believe in a candidate just because some of their favorite celebs do. It's about press. Trump received press based on this when he otherwise wouldn't have, same with Gary Johnson. Not hard to figure out the truth here folks...
The press can help us keep up with some of our favorite things. Still, I hope that I am not unusual in that I separate my favorite things from my serious things. For example, I don't let my favorite baseball player decide which tractor I will buy- nor do I turn to an actress on who I will vote for for POTUS.

The press can help us keep up with some of our favorite things. Still, I hope that I am not unusual in that I separate my favorite things from my serious things. For example, I don't let my favorite baseball player decide which tractor I will buy- nor do I turn to an actress on who I will vote for for POTUS.

Nor do I.. but lets say I told you that the catcher for your favorite baseball team endorsed Libertarian Party Gary Johnson. Now, TRY TRY TRY to forget that if it were true everytime you see him on tv. That's the subconscious effect these celebrities have with us.... that's why endorsements are so important. It gives you a positive feeling towards a message... or.. if the message is so powerfully negative for you.. it may end up being a war between your favorite message/candidate vs your favorite team. It can have that much influence. Not necessarily a conscious logical source of reason, but a subconscious one that reason/logic are powerless against. You feel the way you feel about things... consciously trying to say you're not attracted to something is much more difficult than it sounds.

Nor do I.. but lets say I told you that the catcher for your favorite baseball team endorsed Libertarian Party Gary Johnson. Now, TRY TRY TRY to forget that if it were true everytime you see him on tv. That's the subconscious effect these celebrities have with us.... that's why endorsements are so important. It gives you a positive feeling towards a message... or.. if the message is so powerfully negative for you.. it may end up being a war between your favorite message/candidate vs your favorite team. It can have that much influence. Not necessarily a conscious logical source of reason, but a subconscious one that reason/logic are powerless against. You feel the way you feel about things... consciously trying to say you're not attracted to something is much more difficult than it sounds.
No. I am an adult. I am able to separate the thrill I feel watching the skill and, even the pretty hamstrings, of my favorite catcher from the business of deciding who is the best person to run our country.

I remember Melissa Joan Hart the most as Sabrina in the Teenage Witch. But you may know her from other roles as Melissa describes on Twitter, “You may know me as Clarissa or Sabrina or Mel from Melissa& Joey on ABC Family but my 3 boys Mason, Brady & Tucker call me Mommy! Thats my favorite role yet!”

We may have been won over by her on television, just as she was attracted to Gary Johnson in a new video ad.

Clarissa Explains it All motherfuckerz! Go GJ!

Forum List

Back