Dr. Bright Says WH Asked Him How To Inject Disinfectant

NIH doctor says the WH called him and asked how to do it.
This is unreal. If this is true I wouldn't doubt it.
Why would he lie?

"In his first interview since leaving the government, Dr. Rick Bright told CNN’s Jake Tapper that government scientists are very seriously concerned that President Donald Trump will “rewrite science” or “come up with fake science” to justify their politics.
He went on to say that he was “horrified” that he would get a call from the White House saying that they needed to find a way to inject disinfectant into people. “That wasn’t a joke,” Dr. Bright told Tapper, dispelling the claim from Trump that his comment was a joke."

Why do you idiots even read this BS? Raw Story? That is a crap website. Why do you nuts read such stupid BS, nuts on both sides seem to love to regurgitate the shit. All I can say you nuts on both sides are beyond stupid and should have your voting rights taken away just for clicking on these sites.

Why would he lie?

"In his first interview since leaving the government, Dr. Rick Bright told CNN’s Jake Tapper that government scientists are very seriously concerned that President Donald Trump will “rewrite science” or “come up with fake science” to justify their politics.
He went on to say that he was “horrified” that he would get a call from the White House saying that they needed to find a way to inject disinfectant into people. “That wasn’t a joke,” Dr. Bright told Tapper, dispelling the claim from Trump that his comment was a joke."

I don't doubt it for a nanosecond.

Figures you’d believe it. Partisan morons will believe any shit you feed them. Breitbart, Salon, OAN, Raw Story, it doesn’t matter, you morons eat this shit up and then are calling out the other side for posting BS sites. How fucking stupid you morons have to be. Yesterday a left wing nut was calling CNN fake news. You are all brainless idiots, it’s a wider you are smart enough to breathe! Lol! Dumb shit!

Why would he lie?

Why do you idiots even read this BS? Raw Story? That is a crap website. Why do you nuts read such stupid BS, nuts on both sides seem to love to regurgitate the shit. All I can say you nuts on both sides are beyond stupid and should have your voting rights taken away just for clicking on these sites.
The story is about what Dr. Bright said idiot. If you can't comprehend that maybe you should just STFU.

Why would he lie?

The story is about what Dr. Bright said idiot. If you can't comprehend that maybe you should just STFU.

Find the story on a real website and post it. Dumb Ass! Raw Story is known for fake news. Maybe you should do research or STFU. This is why the thread is in Conspiracy Theories.

Why would he lie?

Wow you guys will believe anything, 10 bucks the guy is a democrat or never trump republican.
$20 he got the call.

Why would he lie?

Find the story on a real website and post it. Dumb Ass! Raw Story is known for fake news. Maybe you should do research or STFU. This is why the thread is in Conspiracy Theories.
It's in this forum because asswipes like you (and another) complain like little babies.

Why would he lie?

It's in this forum because asswipes like you (and another) complain like little babies.

I didn't complain to anyone, the reason it got moved to here is Raw Story is a terribly biased news source and you can't back up their story, you being a partisan asshole just gobble up bullshit and then spew lies. You are no better than the rightwing assholes that do the same. If you don't like being called out, don't post lies and BS.

You need to check your reading comprehension skills. That's not what the fake news article says.

And that's not what Bright said in the interview either. He did not say that the WH actually called and asked him to do it. He merely claims that he was afraid they would, obviously because he's as dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

Furthermore, the disgraced and shit-canned Dr. Bright lacks any credibility whatsoever. It's disturbing that someone as stupid as him could ever weasel his way into such a position of responsibility. He's the guy who was supposed to restock our stockpile of PPE after so much of it used up during the H1N1 crisis.

And he's also the guy why purposely fucked up the emergency use orders. What he did wasn't just insubordination, it was criminal and he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Why would he lie?

I don't doubt it for a nanosecond.
That's because you're a moron.

Why would he lie?

Wow you guys will believe anything, 10 bucks the guy is a democrat or never trump republican.
$20 he got the call.
he didn't record it? Let us see it.......he has "anonymous" phone calls....who called him?
And I'll take the 10 bucks

We find out why....fucking nailed it.....it's so easy to see these people...only stupid morons believe them

Earlier this year, Bright was removed from a top position at the Department of Health and Human Services

Forum List

Back