Dow, S&P 500 On Course For Record Setting June!

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Over the winter I predicted the Dow would be at 28K by summers end. Many said they would give my prediction credit if it was at 27K.
Multiple self-ascribed economic experts on this board said they would bookmark and remind me of my prediction when it failed and the Dow dropped miserably!

I'm just serving preliminary notice on the wankers as the Dow sneaks up to 27K.

Regards, B. Kidd, lounging at Casa da Kidd

:blowpop:

Shhh. Don’t tell them too soon, they’ll work to get it going the opposite direction.

I've been regularly accused on this board as being up Trumps ass.
I got a confession to make....I AM!
And it smells like money!!

economic policy is like baking muffins

Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, want to change some ingredients and try again. Trump wants to start from scratch instead.

The recipe’s not working; this tastes like shit Instead of saying, ‘I’m going to make this recipe less shitty,’ it’s like, ‘You know what? Maybe I’m going to bake something else and stop trying to salvage this shit-muffin!’

If you're a retired pensioner, guess what?, you are WINNING!
Why would you slice off your left nut and vote against Trump in 2020? Huh?

Over the winter I predicted the Dow would be at 28K by summers end. Many said they would give my prediction credit if it was at 27K.
Multiple self-ascribed economic experts on this board said they would bookmark and remind me of my prediction when it failed and the Dow dropped miserably!

It is good to see.

After 500 days of stagnation, some growth is mighty welcome!

Someone is always trying to make a name for themself with doom n' gloom predictions.
Giant asteroids and supervolcano's, notwithstanding!
not exactly doom and gloom when you predict a huge gain....

There are always bumps on an upward trajectory. Just ask any NASA engineer.
But, the trajectory is the thing!

Everyone cheer for the bubble.

Trump is doing his best to get LOSERS like you accustomed to WINNING.
Resisting is not logical.
Busts always follow booms. It's a fact of life in our economy. Anyone who tells you that the economy absolutely will not crash tomorrow or next week or next year is a liar. Real estate is dangerously over-inflated, consumer debt is at record levels, tax receipts are down and no one knows what the speculators are up to, nothing good I can assure you.

It is good to see.

Huh? My 401k has nearly doubled since Trump was elected. I'm damn near a millionaire!!

It is good to see.

Huh? My 401k has nearly doubled since Trump was elected. I'm damn near a millionaire!!

WINNING dude....cool, isn't it? :RockOn:

It is good to see.

WINNING dude....cool, isn't it? :RockOn:
Damn right.

What does the stock market prediction have to do with politics? There is a forum for economics or the stock market...

It is good to see.

yeah, yeah. This site is filled with you fake millionaires.

But, I would be happy to educate you.

Trump started his Trade war on 22 Jan 2018.

On that date the DJI was at 26,214.60. 500 days later, on 5 June 2019 the DJI was at 25,539.57. That is a loss of 2.04% over those 500 days.

During that same time period the S&P gained 0.56%

During that same time period the NASDAQ gained 5.66%

During that same time the Russell 2000 lost 5.96%.

In other words 500 days of stagnation....i.e. little to no growth.

It is good to see.

yeah, yeah. This site is filled with you fake millionaires.

But, I would be happy to educate you.

Trump started his Trade war on 22 Jan 2018.

On that date the DJI was at 26,214.60. 500 days later, on 5 June 2019 the DJI was at 25,539.57. That is a loss of 2.04% over those 500 days.

During that same time period the S&P gained 0.56%

During that same time period the NASDAQ gained 5.66%

During that same time the Russell 2000 lost 5.96%.

In other words 500 days of stagnation....i.e. little to no growth.
There's no fake about it. My 401k has never done so well. But that's fine. You go by MSLED, I go by my bank account.

Forum List

Back