S&P 500 sets all time high, Market has best June since 1955.

This market is a mirage. Today’s move up is based purely on Trump putting the trade war on hold. The problem is there has not been the growth to justify these valuations. I just added puts in the chip sector.

Tick tick tick......

This market is a mirage. Today’s move up is based purely on Trump putting the trade war on hold. The problem is there has not been the growth to justify these valuations. I just added puts in the chip sector.

Tick tick tick......
/——/ “tick tick tick”, wasn’t that the libtards countdown for the Mueller report? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Tick tick tick......
/——/ “tick tick tick”, wasn’t that the libtards countdown for the Mueller report? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I am a conservative dude, but I care more about my money than I do Trump making himself look like an economic genius via a bloated stock market.

Tick tick tick......

I am a conservative dude, but I care more about my money than I do Trump making himself look like an economic genius via a bloated stock market.
/——/ I though it was Obozo’s booming economy, now its Trump’s bloated economy. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

In all honesty I've never understood what motivates, or scares, investors.

Most are gamblers, not investors; they're 'investors' like those gamblers who pore over racing stats are 'investing', not gambling. If you read a lot of numbers and read what a lot of touts say in articles n stuff you're 'making informed decisions about the market'. lollorz

Tick tick tick......
Are you accounting for the potential impact of the Fed cutting interest rates?

Mass migration from Hong Kong to Canada, Australia and New Zealand is likely to hit China harder than the trade war. Also this is a two theater war with the EU being the next target If the EU goes into recession China will too.

Tick tick tick......

The Fed is who brought us to this point, so yes, I am counting on the Fed being dovish.

The problem is the Fed rate is already near historically lows, and they seem to always cut rates heading into a recession.

Tick tick tick......

The Fed is who brought us to this point, so yes, I am counting on the Fed being dovish.

The problem is the Fed rate is already near historically lows, and they seem to always cut rates heading into a recession.
/—-/ How did we ever survive without the Fed gumming up the works?

Tick tick tick......

The Fed isn't going to cut rates.
You never know, maybe the threat of a rate cut is enough to keep the economy steaming ahead.

Forum List

Back