Dow, S&P 500 On Course For Record Setting June!

Over the winter I predicted the Dow would be at 28K by summers end. Many said they would give my prediction credit if it was at 27K.
Multiple self-ascribed economic experts on this board said they would bookmark and remind me of my prediction when it failed and the Dow dropped miserably!

I'm just serving preliminary notice on the wankers as the Dow sneaks up to 27K.

Regards, B. Kidd, lounging at Casa da Kidd

:blowpop:

It is good to see.

After 500 days of stagnation, some growth is mighty welcome!
Huh? My 401k has nearly doubled since Trump was elected. I'm damn near a millionaire!!

yeah, yeah. This site is filled with you fake millionaires.

But, I would be happy to educate you.

Trump started his Trade war on 22 Jan 2018.

On that date the DJI was at 26,214.60. 500 days later, on 5 June 2019 the DJI was at 25,539.57. That is a loss of 2.04% over those 500 days.

During that same time period the S&P gained 0.56%

During that same time period the NASDAQ gained 5.66%

During that same time the Russell 2000 lost 5.96%.

In other words 500 days of stagnation....i.e. little to no growth.

#1, you're a partisan idiot, who, as a result, sees the glass half empty..
#2, you're a LOSER, because of #1.

There's no fake about it. My 401k has never done so well. But that's fine. You go by MSLED, I go by my bank account.

I go by facts that can be proven. You go by stores you tell on the internet that you cannot support.

The numbers I gave are legit and they are reality. You can deny them all day long, but that does not change the facts.

I am not partisan as I think both parities suck.

I gave you exact facts and all you can do is call me names.

That would make you the loser.

Like it or not, the markets were stagnant for more than 500 days. That is a fact that no name calling can change.

There's no fake about it. My 401k has never done so well. But that's fine. You go by MSLED, I go by my bank account.

I go by facts that can be proven. You go by stores you tell on the internet that you cannot support.

The numbers I gave are legit and they are reality. You can deny them all day long, but that does not change the facts.
Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

Well of course you are a Trump worshiper...that is why you hate facts and the truth so much

Like it or not, the markets were stagnant for more than 500 days. That is a fact that no name calling can change.

Go hang with other losers, loser.
I don't want your loserness rubbing off.

Go hang with other losers, loser.
I don't want your loserness rubbing off.

another Trump worshiper that hate facts and truth.

at least you all are consistent in your hate of truth.

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

Well of course you are a Trump worshiper...that is why you hate facts and the truth so much
Lol you must be a loser. Well, you're a worthless leftist traitor hack pos, so I digress. You damn society suckers make me sick.

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

Lol you must be a loser. Well, you're a worthless leftist traitor hack pos, so I digress. You damn society suckers make me sick.

I can just picture you and B Kidd running back to your fellow Trump buttbuddies..."waaaaa...the mean men on the internet is telling the truth, make him stop....waaaaaa".

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

I'm one of those leftest" traitors" that pay more in taxes than most of your low life republicans here earn

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

I'm one of those leftest" traitors" that pay more in taxes than most of your low life republicans here earn
Well, being you're too stupid to hold a job, what taxes could you possibly pay?

Yeah, okay.
Trump 2020!!!

Well, being you're too stupid to hold a job, what taxes could you possibly pay?
I do have a job One day a month collecting rents

What I find interesting is that the media loves to eviscerate Trump on any little detail they can find but I have heard virtually nothing about this. You would think it would be pretty common reporting every time Trump started talking about how awesome he is for the stock market or the economy is booming.

What I find interesting is that the media loves to eviscerate Trump on any little detail they can find but I have heard virtually nothing about this. You would think it would be pretty common reporting every time Trump started talking about how awesome he is for the stock market or the economy is booming.

It is boring and too complicated for most people to understand. Just look at the people in this thread, I gave them exact figures and they still stuck their fingers in their ears and went "na na na I cannot hear you".

All the media cares about are daily changes that they can get some nice headlines out of.

It is boring and too complicated for most people to understand. Just look at the people in this thread, I gave them exact figures and they still stuck their fingers in their ears and went "na na na I cannot hear you".

All the media cares about are daily changes that they can get some nice headlines out of.
lol.

Ya, you likely nailed it there.

Everyone cheer for the bubble.

Trump is doing his best to get LOSERS like you accustomed to WINNING.
Resisting is not logical.
Busts always follow booms. It's a fact of life in our economy. Anyone who tells you that the economy absolutely will not crash tomorrow or next week or next year is a liar. Real estate is dangerously over-inflated, consumer debt is at record levels, tax receipts are down and no one knows what the speculators are up to, nothing good I can assure you.

consumer debt is at record levels,

Meh.

upload_2019-6-26_7-30-26.png

Household Debt Service Payments as a Percent of Disposable Personal Income

Forum List

Back