Dow Jones closss at all time high..

Only took 9 months for some gains.
Bull shit. You are too stupid to look at the past 2 years

I can see the past several years. My IRA has made 3.56% so far, where 2016 was over 5. It has just under $1000 to make up since January 1 to make up its RMD. Still behind where it was.
You invested poorly.

I don't invest most of it; I have a company. What I do electively invest has done well, and still is doing well. But 3.56 just doesn't make it up. It could break even by the end of the year but it'll take quite a surge.

So no, I'm not gonna be judged by an asshat like you who knows bupkis about investing.

It just beat the high from Jan. That means it’s been down for 9 months.

It's been climbing from 23500 in March, moron

That's because it exhausted a huge fart right after January 26, cretin.

Maybe you have to be invested to know that.

My investments bought our home fuckwit.

Sit down you know nothing

Must say I'm not surprised that you named your home "Fuckwit". It fits.

I can see the past several years. My IRA has made 3.56% so far, where 2016 was over 5. It has just under $1000 to make up since January 1 to make up its RMD. Still behind where it was.
You invested poorly.

I don't invest most of it; I have a company. What I do electively invest has done well, and still is doing well. But 3.56 just doesn't make it up. It could break even by the end of the year but it'll take quite a surge.

So no, I'm not gonna be judged by an asshat like you who knows bupkis about investing.
Not judging you. I invest very well. But thank you for making a truly ignorant uninformed statement.

You invested poorly.

Not judging you. I invest very well. But thank you for making a truly ignorant uninformed statement.

Then where the fuck do you get off declaring I "invested poorly"? You've got access to my portfolio?

No?

--- and then you wanna talk "ignorant uninformed statements"?

Oh no, do go on, please. What else you got?

You invested poorly.

Then where the fuck do you get off declaring I "invested poorly"? You've got access to my portfolio?

No?

I made that statemen from what you posted. It is pretty simple. If 3.56% makes you happy. So be it.

You invested poorly.

No?

I made that statemen from what you posted. It is pretty simple. If 3.56% makes you happy. So be it.

And now you're outright lying about what's sitting right here on the page.

What an investor you must be.

You invested poorly.

No?

Just stating what you claimed. You said “ my IRA makes 3.56”. Feel free to change your statement.

No?

Just stating what you claimed. You said “ my IRA makes 3.56”. Feel free to change your statement.

I don't need to change it --- it's accurate.

What I didn't say, that you pulled out of your ass and plugged in, was that I was "happy" with it.

As I said ---- lying.

No?

I don't need to change it --- it's accurate.

What I didn't say, that you pulled out of your ass and plugged in, was that I was "happy" with it.

As I said ---- lying.
I didn’t say you wre happy. I said if you are happy. See the difference? My original comment still stands. At 3.56 %, you didn’t invest wisely. You can try and change the narrative from the original, but we all know your original post, my response and your ignorant rebuttal.

You invested poorly.

Selling bead necklaces out of your garage doesnt count as a "company". :cool-45:

You invested poorly.

Selling bead necklaces out of your garage doesnt count as a "company". :cool-45:

Don't know where that came from but good point. We should let the OP know right away before he files is corporate tax return.

Forum List

Back