DOW down over 500 points to day so far

Did someone fart on the floor again and cause a sell..........oops I mean smell............

Crash.......

House of Cards doing the Yo yo again.....

Cellblock2429, post: 21386788
Since Obozo took credit for the rising market, when will he take credit for the sell off?

That is s lie. Obama did not take credit for the stock market rise from January 2017 through October 2018.

He didn’t have to. It rose steadily for 8 years on his watch. The DJIA rose about 12,000 points over 8 years.

Here is what Obama said:

““So, by the time I left office, wages were rising, the uninsured rate was falling, poverty was falling, and that’s what I handed off to the next guy,” Obama said. “So, when you hear all this talk about economic miracles right now, remember who started it.””

Obama falsely claims credit for Trump economic achievements

So quit your damned lying. He took credit for starting it. And that is a fact that you cannot deny.

Obama would have vetoed Republican tax cuts for the rich and corporations. What happens after that stupid move cannot be pinned on Obama.

I do realize that lying haters on the right will certainly try.

Answer this: were the Trumpo tax cuts and easing of regulations supposed to produce a strong economy for only one year and that’s it?

Voodoo economics don’t work. We are witnessing proof of that once again.

When will Americans learn to reject this right wing bullshit economics once and for all?

Last edited:
Since Obozo took credit for the rising market, when will he take credit for the sell off?

That is s lie. Obama did not take credit for the stock market rise from January 2017 through October 2018.

He didn’t have to. It rose steadily for 8 years on his watch. The DJIA rose about 12,000 points over 8 years.

Here is what Obama said:

““So, by the time I left office, wages were rising, the uninsured rate was falling, poverty was falling, and that’s what I handed off to the next guy,” Obama said. “So, when you hear all this talk about economic miracles right now, remember who started it.””

So quit your damned lying. He took credit for starting it. And that is a fact that you cannot deny.

Obama would have vetoed Republican tax cuts for the rich and corporations. What happens after that stupid move cannot be pinned on Obama.

Answer this: were the Trumpo tax cuts and easing of regulations supposed to produce a strong economy for only one year and that’s it?

When will Americans learn to reject this right wing bullshit economics once and for all?
/——/ The Fed is raising rates faster than the economy and stock market can handle it. Investors are spooked about the new democRAT congress screwing things up.

Cellblock2429, post: 21409379
Investors are spooked about the new democRAT congress screwing things up.

So the market cannot recover for two years. If it does the investers a quite happy to see sone opposition restraint on deficit spending freak Trump.

You are not much of a loyal Trumporat. So easily spooked with a normal market correction that happens no matter who the President is.

Trumpo’s real problem is not delivering in 6% GDP and the Recession that’s coming.

Trumpo had taken too much credit for the first two years and did things that were economically stupid for a quick economic burst that had already fizzled out.

Voters wont look kindly on a braggard asshole has n the White House who truly can’t deliver what he claimed was his expertise.

That includes his promise of a better and cheaper healthcare system ttat would insure everybody better than the ACA.

What a flop the Orange Braggadocio is already.

Cellblock2429, post: 21409379
Investors are spooked about the new democRAT congress screwing things up.

So the market cannot recover for two years. If it does the investers a quite happy to see sone opposition restraint on deficit spending freak Trump.

You are not much of a loyal Trumporat. So easily spooked with a normal market correction that happens no matter who the President is.

Trumpo’s real problem is not delivering in 6% GDP and the Recession that’s coming.

Trumpo had taken too much credit for the first two years and did things that were economically stupid for a quick economic burst that had already fizzled out.

Voters wont look kindly on a braggard asshole has n the White House who truly can’t deliver what he claimed was his expertise.

That includes his promise of a better and cheaper healthcare system ttat would insure everybody better than the ACA.

What a flop the Orange Braggadocio is already.
/-----/ You understand the role of the president the way a pig understands a three day weekend. Trump is working against the RINO run Congress, the hate-filled vengeful democRATs, and the Lame Stream Media. And he has done one hell of a job.

Here is what Obama said:

/----/ Yup and Obozo owns this crash 100%

Forum List

Back