DOW down nearly 1000 points

Reagan got us in the world market. Yet another Republican disaster.
I agree, the old GOP was way too “free trade” happy. President Trump is the first to come along to try to change that.
Trade deficit is up, manufacturing is down, Farm income projected to be down 9%

Yep that Trump figured it out.

You people are this fucking stupid. Do you think other administrations looked at sanctions and a trade war as pathway towards better trade and it was rejected because of the repercussions.

But hey, Trump is the smartest person ever. Hew is sooooo smart he knows more than our generals, pandemic experts, trade experts, scientists, etc.

He sits in the residence on his fat ass watching Fox News.

Jesus fuck, people

It’s hard to imagine just how someone can be so fucking stupid. President Trump has added over 500,000 manufacturing jobs and over 7 million full time jobs.

“Manufacturing down”, go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

First three years of Drumpf job growth were ENEMIC compared to Obama's last three.

Obama’s Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump’s Best Year
I thought corporations were EVIL, or is it only when other than a Demoncrap is in office?

WTF to "corporations" have to do with my point?

Time has a magnificent way of smoothing out price swings in stock prices.

I've profited tremendously over the years by simply doing nothing.

Time in the market is far better than timing the market.

I don't allow "fear", especially the irrational type, to guide my investment philosophy.

Hang in their BABY (oh, and SNAG them "bargains") :D

27,081.36 −879.44 (3.15%)
Feb 25, 4:20 PM EST
what are you scum on the left going to do or say when the market bounces back because of the policies in place after the virus panic subsides when temps warm up and the flu season comes to an end ! Trump will once again own your asses by an even larger margin in nov.

This isn't the flu you Doddering Dotard. And repeating Dr Donald's claim that it goes away when the flu season ends is stunningly ignorant.

Coronavirus: President Trump tweeted the virus could weaken as weather warms. Scientists say it's too early to know - CNN
It isnt the Flu? Then what is it? The New World Order's attack on the billions of people because the liberal want to cull dumbasses like you? Better hope not, you wont stand a chance while the liberal elites will be in their bunkers with hepa-filters to keep their air clean, while you breathe in that stank from the streets of LA or San Fransicko...

No you idiot, it isn't the flu. Had you read my link you would know that.

Influenza (“the flu”) and COVID-19, the illness caused by the new coronavirus, are both infectious respiratory illnesses. Although the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu can look similar, the two illnesses are caused by different viruses.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu
How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science

I agree, the old GOP was way too “free trade” happy. President Trump is the first to come along to try to change that.

You people are this fucking stupid. Do you think other administrations looked at sanctions and a trade war as pathway towards better trade and it was rejected because of the repercussions.

But hey, Trump is the smartest person ever. Hew is sooooo smart he knows more than our generals, pandemic experts, trade experts, scientists, etc.

Jesus fuck, people

It’s hard to imagine just how someone can be so fucking stupid. President Trump has added over 500,000 manufacturing jobs and over 7 million full time jobs.

First three years of Drumpf job growth were ENEMIC compared to Obama's last three.

I thought corporations were EVIL, or is it only when other than a Demoncrap is in office?

Your candidates all hate the EVIL corporations because they are unfair with wages, so you said that you think Obama did well in his economy in his last 3 years. Was that because the corporations were doing well? Dont fucking play dumb with me...err..never mind you are dumb...I forgot..

Time has a magnificent way of smoothing out price swings in stock prices.

I've profited tremendously over the years by simply doing nothing.

Time in the market is far better than timing the market.

I don't allow "fear", especially the irrational type, to guide my investment philosophy.

Hang in their BABY (oh, and SNAG them "bargains") :D

27,081.36 −879.44 (3.15%)
Feb 25, 4:20 PM EST
what are you scum on the left going to do or say when the market bounces back because of the policies in place after the virus panic subsides when temps warm up and the flu season comes to an end ! Trump will once again own your asses by an even larger margin in nov.

This isn't the flu you Doddering Dotard. And repeating Dr Donald's claim that it goes away when the flu season ends is stunningly ignorant.

Coronavirus: President Trump tweeted the virus could weaken as weather warms. Scientists say it's too early to know - CNN
It isnt the Flu? Then what is it? The New World Order's attack on the billions of people because the liberal want to cull dumbasses like you? Better hope not, you wont stand a chance while the liberal elites will be in their bunkers with hepa-filters to keep their air clean, while you breathe in that stank from the streets of LA or San Fransicko...

No you idiot, it isn't the flu. Had you read my link you would know that.

Influenza (“the flu”) and COVID-19, the illness caused by the new coronavirus, are both infectious respiratory illnesses. Although the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu can look similar, the two illnesses are caused by different viruses.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu
How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science
I notice how you deter from the NWO, which all the establishment liberals (R) and (D) talked about. You will be one not missed .

If Coronavirus spread can’t be stopped and has anywhere near the 5% mortality rate it has shown so far, all markets are going to crash.

Reagan got us in the world market. Yet another Republican disaster.

Jesus fuck, people

To see this become a worldwide death intensive epidemic is just to much to ask for. I know you like it. people like you have made your points known in most forums. Just to know azzes like you will go with everyone else is good enough for me. The world is in need of a turning anyway. Mother nature intervenes when needed. But this can be nothing but a pain to those and their families affected.

I hope it's down by 3,000 point so we can blame Trump, go Joe Biden.
Trump is a Russian agent.

Gettum go, Joe........

Jesus fuck, people

Your candidates all hate the EVIL corporations because they are unfair with wages, so you said that you think Obama did well in his economy in his last 3 years. Was that because the corporations were doing well? Dont fucking play dumb with me...err..never mind you are dumb...I forgot..

I am a capitalist. I have no issue with corporations. However they are not "people". Now, answer my question. What did my post have to do with your perception that I dislike corporations?

I am a capitalist. I have no issue with corporations. However they are not "people". Now, answer my question. What did my post have to do with your perception that I dislike corporations?

The whole "corporations are people" trope is tired lefty bullshit.

They are an entity that can be treated in certain ways as a separate entity from the people working it or for it.

They can't vote, they can't sit on juries, they cant keep and bear arms. They are incorporated to make contracts and legal actions against them viable, and easier, so you don't have to sue every shareholder, or get every shareholder's signature on documents.

They are an entity that can be treated in certain ways as a separate entity from the people working it or for it.

They can't vote, they can't sit on juries, they cant keep and bear arms. They are incorporated to make contracts and legal actions against them viable, and easier, so you don't have to sue every shareholder, or get every shareholder's signature on documents.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

Never seen one ruling upset the parasitic class as much as that one.

Luv it.

Thanks Hillary!

Luv it.

Thanks Hillary!

Have I mentioned that your posts make absolutely no sense at all outside of demonstrating your hatred for anyone to the left of Attila the Hun?

Good, now you know. ;)

Luv it.

Thanks Hillary!

Have I mentioned that your posts make absolutely no sense at all outside of demonstrating your hatred for anyone to the left of Attila the Hun?

Good, now you know. ;)

You have mentioned that you are not very bright.
A few times.

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.

Trump isn't responsible for the economy; no President is. It's determined by consumption spending, period. Shuffling accounts doesn't increase nor decrease economies, neither does creative bookkeeping; all that does is produce the mounds and mounds of inaccurate and outright fake data, is all. That fake news can generate 'bubbles' in both directions, as people make decisions based on that rubbish to greater or lesser extents. Bubble economies aren't real economies.

Trump's foreign policies create hope for a rebuilding of our own economy, encouraging growth at home. Since he 'settled' with the Red Chinese scum, that hope may gradually dwindle, or the Red Chinese will do something stupid and start an even bigger wave of cash returning. It's really up to the Red Chinese and other countries at this point.

No one should care what the gamblers think; the virus crap has little to do with economics, it's just gamblers using it as an excuse to make wild bets, as usual.
The virus is triggering a stock market decline. If it causes investors and businesses to question market valuation, projected earnings, and major capital outlays then it can lead to a real deterioration in the economy.

Nope, it can't; it has no bearing on the real economy, it's an emotional and irrational response to a factor that has nothing to do with economics. All it does is create a gambling frenzy among traders who play no role in the real economy, they're speculators and quick buck seekers. Prices merely fall to their realistic equity levels when bubbles burst, is all, no matter what the cause of the falls are. Many P/E ratios are ridiculously high now, so such temporary drops as this one shouldn't bother anybody but those gamblers buying on margins of one kind or another.

Just as many 'fortunes' made in the past were made from short sales, as should be the case, but now there are limits designed to prevent short sales from being as profitable as bull bubbles, which is in effect a subsidy for markets, and should be removed. There should be no limits to shorting, and for most corporations so should the limited liability scam for shareholders and 'corporate personhood'. There is no genuine risk these days, which is why there is so much corruption and theivery hiding behind 'free enterprise', and why vermin like Mitt Romney can make many millions by bankrupting perfectly sound companies. Until they're genuinely risking money, the tax rate on corporate earnings and dividends should reflect that lack of risk and pay in the area of 50% or so on capita;l gains.
It certainly will have a bearing on the economy. No one knows how much and that is a major factor in the stock market fall. In areas in China such as Wuhan where there are large numbers of infected people, manufacturing plants have closed, curfews are reducing retail sales. American business people who need to travel to China in connection with imports are postponing travel. Travel through out China is being effected. Brazil is considering cancellation of Carnival which generates over 900 billion dollars. Japan may cancel the Summer Olympics if virus is not brought under control. American cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Crystal Cruises, have announced cruise cancellations.

All of the above and more effects the US economy because half of the revenue of major US corporation is generated abroad.

Last edited:
The slide this morning is not as precipitous, but it's still a slide. I expect it to continue.

27,027.40 −53.96 (0.20%)
Feb 26, 2:24 PM EST

Trump isn't responsible for the economy; no President is. It's determined by consumption spending, period. Shuffling accounts doesn't increase nor decrease economies, neither does creative bookkeeping; all that does is produce the mounds and mounds of inaccurate and outright fake data, is all. That fake news can generate 'bubbles' in both directions, as people make decisions based on that rubbish to greater or lesser extents. Bubble economies aren't real economies.

Trump's foreign policies create hope for a rebuilding of our own economy, encouraging growth at home. Since he 'settled' with the Red Chinese scum, that hope may gradually dwindle, or the Red Chinese will do something stupid and start an even bigger wave of cash returning. It's really up to the Red Chinese and other countries at this point.

No one should care what the gamblers think; the virus crap has little to do with economics, it's just gamblers using it as an excuse to make wild bets, as usual.
The virus is triggering a stock market decline. If it causes investors and businesses to question market valuation, projected earnings, and major capital outlays then it can lead to a real deterioration in the economy.

Nope, it can't; it has no bearing on the real economy, it's an emotional and irrational response to a factor that has nothing to do with economics. All it does is create a gambling frenzy among traders who play no role in the real economy, they're speculators and quick buck seekers. Prices merely fall to their realistic equity levels when bubbles burst, is all, no matter what the cause of the falls are. Many P/E ratios are ridiculously high now, so such temporary drops as this one shouldn't bother anybody but those gamblers buying on margins of one kind or another.

Just as many 'fortunes' made in the past were made from short sales, as should be the case, but now there are limits designed to prevent short sales from being as profitable as bull bubbles, which is in effect a subsidy for markets, and should be removed. There should be no limits to shorting, and for most corporations so should the limited liability scam for shareholders and 'corporate personhood'. There is no genuine risk these days, which is why there is so much corruption and theivery hiding behind 'free enterprise', and why vermin like Mitt Romney can make many millions by bankrupting perfectly sound companies. Until they're genuinely risking money, the tax rate on corporate earnings and dividends should reflect that lack of risk and pay in the area of 50% or so on capita;l gains.
It certainly will have a bearing on the economy. No one knows how much and that is a major factor in the stock market fall. In areas in China such as Wuhan where there are large numbers of infected people, manufacturing plants have closed, curfews are reducing retail sales. American business people who need to travel to China in connection with imports are postponing travel. Travel through out China is being effected. Brazil is considering cancellation of Carnival which generates over 900 billion dollars. Japan may cancel the Summer Olympics if virus is not brought under control. American cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Crystal Cruises, have announced cruise cancellations.

All of the above and more effects the US economy because half of the revenue of major US corporation is generated abroad.

Those profits stay overseas, they never come here, and they play no part in our tax base, outside of the tariffs Trump imposed; they're parasites, not contributors to our domestic economy. The stock market has no relevance to our domestic economy, those companies don't pass any cost savings due to the slave labor racketeering these companies engage in, and whether or not Japan holds the Olympics or not is just loony tunes ringing in your head. The vast majority of Americans get no benefits, just costs, from Chinese consumer markets, which are actually pretty small, as the 'middle class' there is the same 'middle class' it had under Mao, mostly Cadre vermin, plus a few techs here and there added in. Same with the NAFTA scams and the rest of those 'free trade' scams.

Those profits stay overseas, they never come here, and they play no part in our tax base, outside of the tariffs Trump imposed; they're parasites, not contributors to our domestic economy. The stock market has no relevance to our domestic economy, those companies don't pass any cost savings due to the slave labor racketeering these companies engage in, and whether or not Japan holds the Olympics or not is just loony tunes ringing in your head. The vast majority of Americans get no benefits, just costs, from Chinese consumer markets, which are actually pretty small, as the 'middle class' there is the same 'middle class' it had under Mao, mostly Cadre vermin, plus a few techs here and there added in. Same with the NAFTA scams and the rest of those 'free trade' scams.
What happens overseas does effect us. Half of the revenues of the S&P500 companies comes from abroad. When there is a slowdown or disruption in international trade, imports don't make it to shelves in US stores, imported supplies and parts needed in US manufacturing are delayed, and sales of US exports exports abroad slows.

Meathead Marty blames Democrats for Republican actions.

Citizens United is a right wing effort

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.
Assfuck Masty thinks corporations are people.

I have news Assfuck Marty, people can donate personally & do not need a corporation to do it.

actually the reverse is true instead of stuffing the homos ass into the cannon...... the cannon would easily fit inside Dr Gayloves gaping torn asshole !

Charming! ^ :eusa_doh:
whatever DrGaylove ....

Not gay personally, however you are a definite concern. :D
wrong party homo ...and there is absolutely no way you are straight ! all modern dems are either homo bi or have a least had a homosexual encounter ... you are a homosexual and you are a feminine weakling .

I'll tell that to the Log Cabin Republicans ... FAG ;)

Log Cabin Republicans
there are a few very few homosexual conservatives but they are not faggots like you and every modern communist democrat ! you see a faggot is an emotional whiny attention seeking drama queen like hair dressers and cross dressing freaks ! and you are a faggot ! i cant wait to make fun of and laugh at you the morning after the election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back