Dow 13,000

See, that's what I mean. You have NO RESPONSE to economic FACTS.

It's not doom and gloom -- not not even incredibly pessimistic about the economy -- I'm just stating FACT, something your blind partisan mind FAILS to recognize.

I se a great economy, moderate but steady growth, low unemployment, increasing tax revenue to the government, and a falling annual deficit

Gee, Clinton had the same things going for him and everyone said we were in Heaven

I se a great economy, moderate but steady growth, low unemployment, increasing tax revenue to the government, and a falling annual deficit

Gee, Clinton had the same things going for him and everyone said we were in Heaven

NO ONE is talking about ANY of those. You show your economic INCOMPETENCE every day more and more.

There are a LOT of economic components. You talked about the Dow, so I talked about the Dow...get it?

The Dow is DOWN in real value...so what is the POINT of this thread?

NO ONE is talking about ANY of those. You show your economic INCOMPETENCE every day more and more.

There are a LOT of economic components. You talked about the Dow, so I talked about the Dow...get it?

The Dow is DOWN in real value...so what is the POINT of this thread?

If you want to think the economy stinks - be my guest

The thread is about Dow 13,000 - another all time record

If you want to think the economy stinks - be my guest

The thread is about Dow 13,000 - another all time record

LOL....

Can you read? I stated I didn't think the economy was in abysmal shape...I merely stated that the Dow has CRASHED if you measure it correctly...

The more and more you type, the more and more you show you are economically INCOMPETENT.

LOL....

Can you read? I stated I didn't think the economy was in abysmal shape...I merely stated that the Dow has CRASHED if you measure it correctly...

The more and more you type, the more and more you show you are economically INCOMPETENT.

Judging from your responses I will increase my stock in Eli Lilly in the morning -

you need Prozac

LOL....

You either...

(1) Are a Liberal pretending to be a Republican to show you stupid one could be
or
(2) Incompetent

Choose please...

You are either a doom and gloom liberal

or

A John McCan RINO who opposes tax cuts

Choose please

I've said time and time again that tax cuts work if implemented in the right circumstances. The problem is that you are not smart enough to understand what most people on this board are telling you.

Tax cuts work everytime

JFK, Reagan, and Pres Bush

I've said time and time again that tax cuts work if implemented in the right circumstances. The problem is that you are not smart enough to understand what most people on this board are telling you.
[sarcasm]What are you talking about? Everyone knows that creating more government like Homeland Security and being on war time footing is an opportune time for tax cuts. My talking points disprove economic theory. Besides China is there to bail us out if we ever really need some cash...just sell them some ports and roads and shit.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]What are you talking about? Everyone knows that creating more government like Homeland Security and being on war time footing is an opportune time for tax cuts. My talking points disprove economic theory. Besides China is there to bail us out if we ever really need some cash...just sell them some ports and roads and shit.[/sarcasm]

LOL...that's what I don't understand...how could anyone support our President and be a "small government" Conservative? It's IMPOSSIBLE...BUSH IS BIG GOVERNMENT.

LOL...that's what I don't understand...how could anyone support our President and be a "small government" Conservative? It's IMPOSSIBLE...BUSH IS BIG GOVERNMENT.

Very, very big. Anybody who thinks Bush is a Conservative is fooling themselves. He is liberal on the border. Liberal on spending. Even on foreign policy... Remember those huge promises that he would never begin Nation-Building during the first election?

Where are the spending cuts I voted in "Conservatives" for?

I am so disappointed in the Republican Party right now I could sometimes puke.

Very, very big. Anybody who thinks Bush is a Conservative is fooling themselves. He is liberal on the border. Liberal on spending. Even on foreign policy... Remember those huge promises that he would never begin Nation-Building during the first election?

You and me brother! Puke is putting it nicely.

LOL...I wonder if RSR's head would explode if he knew "Bush is a Lib"

LOL...I wonder if RSR's head would explode if he knew "Bush is a Lib"
Red States is a liberal himself. That's why Bush is his guy. He supports big government as long as the broomstick handle has a big elephant logo on it. That's why he can go from supporting Bush to shilling for Giuliani without so much as a hiccup.

Forum List

Back