Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

First of all, your spin is just you being a jerk.

Second of all, Donald Trump's site, connects to this article, with multiple links to supporting studies and documents.

NBC Covers Up Evidence of Immigration Crime Wave

THe various stats are incomplete, as is discussed in the article, but the general shape and scale of the problem is discernible, if one is not a dishonest partisan.
Oh, noooo..... a brain-dead conservative calls me a jerk for hoisting him by his own petard. However shall I go on?

Brain-dead conservative ... aside from your joke of linking to breitbart.com, that article relies heavily on the government data you said is unreliable. According to you, "the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants."

So why the fuck are you fluffing Crazy Donald by saying he's using said ineffective government studies as proof to back his bigoted statement?

I did not call you a jerk for any substantial comments you may have made, but for your childish and insulting spin.

And I will raise that to "you are an asshole".

And I note that you are pretending the people do not, indeed, do not HAVE to make judgement calls based on incomplete information ALL THE TIME, you dishonest prick.

AND finally,

Oh, noooo.... now I'm an asshole! :ack-1:

So insists the poster who just tacitly admitted Crazy Donald, while running for president of the United States, made the bigoted call that Mexicans coming into the U.S. are rapists based on "incomplete information."

And what does that data say about Mexicans committing rape in tne U.S.?

It says in 2010, there were about 120,788 illegal alien inmates, identified as Mexicans, incarcerated in the U.S.. About 12% of all illegal aliens were incarcerated for sex related crimes. Even if you assume 100% of those sex related crimes were rape, that means about 14,495 Mexicans here illegally were in jail for rape.

Estimates are there were about 6.5 million Mexicans in the U.S. illegally in 2010.

Which means that only 2 out of every 1,000 Mexicans (0.2%) who were here illegally, were incarcerated for rape.

But there is another category of inmates who were unknown aliens. Those who are suspected of being illegal aliens but ICE lacked documentation to determine their immigration status.

Even if you consider 100% of them to be in the U.S. illegally, then there are about 240,707 illegal alien Mexicans locked up with about 28,885 (12%) in jail on sex related offenses. Again, if you assume 100% if those offenses were rape, you end up with about 4 out of every 1,000 (0.4%) Mexicans here illegally were incarcerated for rape.

Meaning with the exception of "some," Crazy Donald called Mexicans, "rapists," when in fact, the number is likely between 0.2% and 0.4%.

Which is what led organizations like Macy's, NBC, Univision, and NASCAR to dump Trump like the steaming pile of bigoted shit that he is.

1. Yes, you are behaving like an asshole. So you are an asshole.

2. There is nothing bigoted about Trump's stance on Illegals and/or crime associated with them.

THis is for you, you prick.

3. I made a point about it being normal for people to make judgements based on incomplete information. You response was to play the Race Card. As that is nothing but a collection of Logical Fallacies, your reply is invalid and my point stands. Trump's judgement was completely reasonable and supported by the limited information available.

4. Your "analysis" has too many guesses piled on top of guesses and switching categories to be anything but garbage.

5. For you again, for you calling him bigoted again.

I may be an asshole, but I can be nice when I feel like it. Unlike you, you're an idiot; and from that, there is no recovery.

Case in point, you repeatedly claim I "pulled the race card," when in fact, I never called Crazy Donald racist.

And interestingly enough, I relied on the same study you pointed me to, which reads that approximately 0.2% to 0.4% of Mexicans in this country illegally have been convicted of rape.

You failed in your attempt to dismiss the study's numbers based on what you cite as me guessing. But you fail since my guesses were to include everyone possible in that study as being a rapist. My "guesses" were to count every unidentified alien as an illegal alien and every count of a sexual offense as rape. That resulted in a maximum rate of 0.4%.

And here's where your hypocrisy shines so bright ... while I reference that study to show at most, 0.4% of Mexicans here illegally have been convicted of rape, you criticize me judgement...

... at the same time, you laud Crazy Donald's judgement using that same study when he concluded that all but "some" Mexicans here illegally are rapists, even though the actual number is less than 4 for every 1000.

:dance:

1. Your use of the word "bigoted" in conjunction with a complaint about Mexicans made your intent clear, Race Card.

2. It is one thing to look at a number like "recent U.S. Sentencing Commission data that showed that although illegal aliens only account for 3.5 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36.7 percent of federal sentences in Fiscal Year 2014."

and conclude there is a problem.

It is another to start piling guesses on incomplete data. THe more variables the more the errors can be multiplied and increased so that incomplete data can lead to conclusions that are complete BS.

Not to mention a complete lack of context.

FOR example, your "calculations" lead to a claim of a sex related incarceration rate of 4/1,000 or, 400/100,000 for illegal Mexicans.

The overall incarceration rate for the US is only 500/100,000.

Deport the illegals, and seal the border.

Oh, noooo..... a brain-dead conservative calls me a jerk for hoisting him by his own petard. However shall I go on?

Brain-dead conservative ... aside from your joke of linking to breitbart.com, that article relies heavily on the government data you said is unreliable. According to you, "the government is not effectively tracking crime by illegals, or immigrants."

So why the fuck are you fluffing Crazy Donald by saying he's using said ineffective government studies as proof to back his bigoted statement?
It's a tough job to defend Trump's statements...he's just as likely to walk them back them back tomorrow.
And then you just look silly...

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

My "job" of defending that, is a lot LESS "tough" than YOUR job of trying to spin any of that as unreasonable or wrong.
He employs 'illegals', has his merchandise manufactured overseas and cosys up to Putin...even advocating Russian propaganda points.
Who's doing the spinning?
Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs
Uh-oh! Looks like Crazy Donald has flip-flopped on yet another issue...

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Tuesday he is open to “softening” laws dealing with illegal immigrants in a “Hannity” town hall with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

His remarks were the latest sign he is considering softening a position he has taken since the onset of his campaign.

Hannity asked Trump if he would change current parts of the law to accommodate law-abiding citizens or longtime residents who have raised children in the U.S.

"There could certainly be a softening because we're not looking to hurt people," Trump answered. "We want people -- we have some great people in this country."

"We have some great, great people in this country. But we’re going to follow the laws of this country and what people don’t realize -- we have very, very strong laws,” he told Hannity.

Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump has reiterated that if he is elected in November, he would deport the 11 million people living in the U.S. illegally.

He also said he wanted to follow the laws on immigration policy instead of creating new ones.

“We want to follow the laws, you know, we have very strong laws in this country. And you know Bush, and even Obama, sends people back. Now, we can be more aggressive on that but we want to follow the laws," he told Hannity. "If you start going around trying to make new laws in this country it’s a process that’s brutal. We want to follow the laws of the country, and if we follow the laws we can do what we have to do.”

All this time he's been campaigning on deporting all the illegal aliens -- now he says he'll follow the same laws as Obama.

What now, brain-dead conservative?

:lmao:

"we’re going to follow the laws of this country and what people don’t realize -- we have very, very strong laws,”

The law calls for them to be deported.

Your alleged complaints about his past behavior is not a challenge to his stated policy platform.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs and

Your enmity with Putin is senseless. THe Cold War is over.

Stop fucking with Russia.
You don't believe that you can judge a person's true future intentions by their past actions or statements?

Depends.

If the situation is completely different, and the motivation is completely different, and the expectations of those whom the person is answerable to is completely different,

than assuming that they will behave in exactly the same fashion is insane.
I'll translate if I may...

"It depends on so many factors such as;
  • Is he/she Republican?
  • Is he/she Donald Trump?"

You take a man, put him in a different job, with different bosses and different expectations and different motivations and different level of observation, when he is different,

and you expect the exact same behavior as in his last job?

Your above dismissal of my point was because you could not substantially challenge my point in any meaningful way.

Your position is absurd.

past-behavior-is-the-most-reliable-predictor-of-future-behavior-quote-1.jpg

Nothing in your post addressed the point I raised.

YOu simply repeated the original lib position/talking point.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion and your point is invalid.

My point stands.

ONly a fool would assume the same behavior in a completely different situation.

You don't believe that you can judge a person's true future intentions by their past actions or statements?

Depends.

If the situation is completely different, and the motivation is completely different, and the expectations of those whom the person is answerable to is completely different,

• Is he/she Republican?

You take a man, put him in a different job, with different bosses and different expectations and different motivations and different level of observation, when he is different,

Your above dismissal of my point was because you could not substantially challenge my point in any meaningful way.

Your position is absurd.

My point stands.

fcee19369273a8b98633cb5bd63411b5.jpg

I did not call you a jerk for any substantial comments you may have made, but for your childish and insulting spin.

And I note that you are pretending the people do not, indeed, do not HAVE to make judgement calls based on incomplete information ALL THE TIME, you dishonest prick.

AND finally,

So insists the poster who just tacitly admitted Crazy Donald, while running for president of the United States, made the bigoted call that Mexicans coming into the U.S. are rapists based on "incomplete information."

It says in 2010, there were about 120,788 illegal alien inmates, identified as Mexicans, incarcerated in the U.S.. About 12% of all illegal aliens were incarcerated for sex related crimes. Even if you assume 100% of those sex related crimes were rape, that means about 14,495 Mexicans here illegally were in jail for rape.

Estimates are there were about 6.5 million Mexicans in the U.S. illegally in 2010.

Which means that only 2 out of every 1,000 Mexicans (0.2%) who were here illegally, were incarcerated for rape.

But there is another category of inmates who were unknown aliens. Those who are suspected of being illegal aliens but ICE lacked documentation to determine their immigration status.

Even if you consider 100% of them to be in the U.S. illegally, then there are about 240,707 illegal alien Mexicans locked up with about 28,885 (12%) in jail on sex related offenses. Again, if you assume 100% if those offenses were rape, you end up with about 4 out of every 1,000 (0.4%) Mexicans here illegally were incarcerated for rape.

Meaning with the exception of "some," Crazy Donald called Mexicans, "rapists," when in fact, the number is likely between 0.2% and 0.4%.

Which is what led organizations like Macy's, NBC, Univision, and NASCAR to dump Trump like the steaming pile of bigoted shit that he is.

2. There is nothing bigoted about Trump's stance on Illegals and/or crime associated with them.

3. I made a point about it being normal for people to make judgements based on incomplete information. You response was to play the Race Card. As that is nothing but a collection of Logical Fallacies, your reply is invalid and my point stands. Trump's judgement was completely reasonable and supported by the limited information available.

4. Your "analysis" has too many guesses piled on top of guesses and switching categories to be anything but garbage.

I may be an asshole, but I can be nice when I feel like it. Unlike you, you're an idiot; and from that, there is no recovery.

Case in point, you repeatedly claim I "pulled the race card," when in fact, I never called Crazy Donald racist.

And interestingly enough, I relied on the same study you pointed me to, which reads that approximately 0.2% to 0.4% of Mexicans in this country illegally have been convicted of rape.

You failed in your attempt to dismiss the study's numbers based on what you cite as me guessing. But you fail since my guesses were to include everyone possible in that study as being a rapist. My "guesses" were to count every unidentified alien as an illegal alien and every count of a sexual offense as rape. That resulted in a maximum rate of 0.4%.

And here's where your hypocrisy shines so bright ... while I reference that study to show at most, 0.4% of Mexicans here illegally have been convicted of rape, you criticize me judgement...

... at the same time, you laud Crazy Donald's judgement using that same study when he concluded that all but "some" Mexicans here illegally are rapists, even though the actual number is less than 4 for every 1000.

1. Your use of the word "bigoted" in conjunction with a complaint about Mexicans made your intent clear, Race Card.

2. It is one thing to look at a number like "recent U.S. Sentencing Commission data that showed that although illegal aliens only account for 3.5 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36.7 percent of federal sentences in Fiscal Year 2014."

It is another to start piling guesses on incomplete data. THe more variables the more the errors can be multiplied and increased so that incomplete data can lead to conclusions that are complete BS.

FOR example, your "calculations" lead to a claim of a sex related incarceration rate of 4/1,000 or, 400/100,000 for illegal Mexicans.

Great. :eusa_doh: Now the brain-dead conservative thinks Mexican is a race. <smh>

Do you also think Mexican is the language they speak, like Bush thought?

It's a tough job to defend Trump's statements...he's just as likely to walk them back them back tomorrow.
And then you just look silly...

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

My "job" of defending that, is a lot LESS "tough" than YOUR job of trying to spin any of that as unreasonable or wrong.
He employs 'illegals', has his merchandise manufactured overseas and cosys up to Putin...even advocating Russian propaganda points.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Tuesday he is open to “softening” laws dealing with illegal immigrants in a “Hannity” town hall with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

His remarks were the latest sign he is considering softening a position he has taken since the onset of his campaign.

Hannity asked Trump if he would change current parts of the law to accommodate law-abiding citizens or longtime residents who have raised children in the U.S.

"There could certainly be a softening because we're not looking to hurt people," Trump answered. "We want people -- we have some great people in this country."

"We have some great, great people in this country. But we’re going to follow the laws of this country and what people don’t realize -- we have very, very strong laws,” he told Hannity.

Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump has reiterated that if he is elected in November, he would deport the 11 million people living in the U.S. illegally.

He also said he wanted to follow the laws on immigration policy instead of creating new ones.

“We want to follow the laws, you know, we have very strong laws in this country. And you know Bush, and even Obama, sends people back. Now, we can be more aggressive on that but we want to follow the laws," he told Hannity. "If you start going around trying to make new laws in this country it’s a process that’s brutal. We want to follow the laws of the country, and if we follow the laws we can do what we have to do.”

All this time he's been campaigning on deporting all the illegal aliens -- now he says he'll follow the same laws as Obama.

"we’re going to follow the laws of this country and what people don’t realize -- we have very, very strong laws,”

And Crazy Donald nows says some of them can stay.

Sounds more like Obama's immigration policy.

Only the "nice" ones

Only the "nice" ones
Some conservatives are not taking Crazy Donald's flip-flopping lightly..

How Trump Betrayed Ann Coulter on Immigration

Depends.

• Is he/she Republican?

Your position is absurd.

My point stands.

fcee19369273a8b98633cb5bd63411b5.jpg

Manufacturing shirts in China is hardly a "basic aspect".

My point stands.

ONly a fool would assume the same behavior in a completely different situation

AND finally,

Great. :eusa_doh: Now the brain-dead conservative thinks Mexican is a race. <smh>

1. Save your quibbling for some one who is on your side. your intent was clear, Race Card.

Only if that is what you want to hear.

Only the "nice" ones

That article is a load of shit written by an asshole.

1. Save your quibbling for some one who is on your side. your intent was clear, Race Card.

Sorry, brain-dead conservative... but Mexican is not a race. One is not playing the race card when one is not even injecting race into the conversation.

And your idiocy that Crazy Donald is accurate in his assessment of incomplete data but I'm not is laughable and doesn't prove me wrong as much as it proves you're just a Crazy Donald ball-licking sycophant.

We're both looking at the same numbers. Yet you think he's right for calling all but "some" Mexicans, "rapists," when in fact, the data shows no more than 0.4% have been convicted of rape.

Only the "nice" ones

LOLOL

Stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky doesn't actually prove anything other than you're pissed.

Sorry, brain-dead conservative... but Mexican is not a race. One is not playing the race card when one is not even injecting race into the conversation.

And your idiocy that Crazy Donald is accurate in his assessment of incomplete data but I'm not is laughable and doesn't prove me wrong as much as it proves you're just a Crazy Donald ball-licking sycophant.

We're both looking at the same numbers. Yet you think he's right for calling all but "some" Mexicans, "rapists," when in fact, the data shows no more than 0.4% have been convicted of rape.

2. your "calculations" lead to a claim of a sex related incarceration rate of 4/1,000 or, 400/100,000 for illegal Mexicans.

Only the "nice" ones

LOLOL

Stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky doesn't actually prove anything other than you're pissed.

You present the article as proof that some conservatives are not taking Trump's (your childish spin dropped, you moron) "flip flopping lightly.

Yet, that article is obviously written not by Ann, but by some one who has NOTHING but contempt for Trump, his supporters and Ann Coulter.

The majority of the piece is nothing but mindless partisan blather and the Race Card.

And at the end, it has ZERO quotes from Ann's response to this issue.

It ends up claiming that she is "minimizing" this "reversal" which is a direct contradiction of the article's main point.

The article is a load of shit written by an asshole.

That you found it impressive reflects poorly on you.

Why did Trump provide fake medical records?

Are fake tax returns next?

Lets see...

Trump is backing off deporting illegals
He is the one who sent manufacturing jobs overseas....Is he going to make sure Trump International only buys American now?
Stop fucking with Russia? He is Putin's favorite candidate

Why did he fake his medical report?

Forum List

Back