Doomsday clock people moved the clock forward. 90 seconds to midnight

The original concept I believe was to show how long it would take the missiles to to hit after a MAD launch situation had happened.

Now they add a bunch of other nonsense.

How much you want to be they timed this to match the recent release of The Last of Us mini-series?

90 seconds until global warming kills us all.

Your ancient ass is fine with that, as most old, angry, and embittered Trumpists are, but your numbers are dwindling, as the Grim Reaper takes his bounty.

Dibs on your stuff, bitch. You won't be needing any of it after the clock strikes.

Some of them will admit it's what they want. Like a child who destroys the sandbox when he doesn't get his way, they're willing to wreck it all. That's what Trump was for.

vHHcC76.jpg

Wreck what all? The corrupt establishment you voted for? The wars you voted for? The debt you voted for?

LOL

5 people arbitrarily decide to move a clock that literally tells nothing and the news covers it like they are the people who actually have anything to do with anything that might matter.

Don't worry folks. I mean THEY all tell us they intend to reduce the population by half and their blind mice just agree agree agree.

They are actually telling us and letting us know the mass extermination is ready. They've been setting up the logistics for decades.

Pathetic left wing sheep.

Anything that rids the world of leftists is good. Bring it.

Last edited:

5 people arbitrarily decide to move a clock that literally tells nothing and the news covers it like they are the people who actually have anything to do with anything that might matter.

Don't worry folks. I mean THEY all tell us they intend to reduce the population by half and their blind mice just agree agree agree.

They are actually telling us and letting us know the mass extermination is ready. They've been setting up the logistics for decades.

Well, you posted at 8:17 it is now 11:09 so the 90 second thing is pretty much disproven, as you and I are still here. Pretty much proving the "Doomsday Clock" people have been fake news alarmist nut balls for many years.

Well, you posted at 8:17 it is now 11:09 so the 90 second thing is pretty much disproven, as you and I are still here. Pretty much proving the "Doomsday Clock" people have been fake news alarmist nut balls for many years.
Of course it's fake, but the the howlers time scale isn't based in actual real time. It's some made up mumbo jumbo bullshit where I'm sure the rate at which they measure time is adjustable to suit their needs. Of course the need is always to inspire fear, never hope.

bunchafuckingbullshit

ONOZ.gif

Of course it's fake, but the the howlers time scale isn't based in actual real time. It's some made up mumbo jumbo bullshit where I'm sure the rate at which they measure time is adjustable to suit their needs. Of course the need is always to inspire fear, never hope.
Yep. They deserve a Fake News Award of some sort, for being trotted out like dancing bears in a public photo op once in a while. Wouldn't you hate to know your kid was photographed as being part of such a group so full of sht? You wouldn't even want to be at Sunday dinner in the family with dad or junior saying "Well we had to take another 90 seconds off the clock til Dooms day this week, pass me the mashed potatoes, before I start my diet next week."

Here's the LA Times with a long, hysterical piece on the doomsday clock when Trump was president. Where are they now?

Forum List

Back