Don't these Democrat fools know this Trump Witch Hunt will end with America burning at the stake?

Unfortunately, the "witch" is a scapegoat, a handy whipping boy for the failures of the left. Persecuting him will only distract from those failures for so long. Put Trump in jail and DeSantis will take over. Get rid of him and another populist fascist will step in. Democrats can't seem to get it through their heads that people are fed up with their idiocy. So much so that they are ready to go full-tilt fascist to get rid of them.
This isn' about who will head the MAGA party. It's about trump facing the consequences of his lawless behavior.

I guess that most liberals do not care that their great-grandchildren will be living in a nation full of types such as Alvin Bragg!
Sure beats their great-grandchildren living in a nation full of Trump's.
By a long shot.

Everyone knows what this is. It's a Democrat-contrived political prosecution of their bogeyman.

And they're not even hiding it anymore.

In a hysterical self-own - that I'd be laughing about if I wasn't scared to death – Politico published a piece on Thursday under the headline: 'Trump Seems to Be the Victim of a Witch Hunt. So What?'

'So what?' I'm sorry. I always thought witch hunts were bad. But what the heck – collect the kindling and grab the matches, because we're having a bonfire.

The problem is -- America is lashed to the stake.

It's the goal of the Marxist Democrats to burn the USA at the stake. The Trump witch hunt is only one of many attacks on America. Trump exposed Swamp and hindered their progress, so he must pay for "crime" of attempting to making America great. He tried to slow down illegal immigration and is being punished. He tried to make America energy independent and is being punished. He tried to bring industry and jobs back to America, and he's being punished. He exposed Hillary Clinton and her long history of criminal activity, and he's being punished. He tried to help the black community, and he's being punished. He tried to give Americans a sense of pride in their nation, and he's being punished.

It's the goal of the Marxist Democrats to burn the USA at the stake. The Trump witch hunt is only one of many attacks on America. Trump exposed Swamp
Yes, he did, only because...................Trump IS THE SWAMP.
and hindered their progress, so he must pay for "crime" of attempting to making America great. He tried to slow down illegal immigration and is being punished. He tried to make America energy independent and is being punished. He tried to bring industry and jobs back to America, and he's being punished. He exposed Hillary Clinton and her long history of criminal activity, and he's being punished. He tried to help the black community, and he's being punished. He tried to give Americans a sense of pride in their nation, and he's being punished.
Trump did no such things.

222481.png

Doesn't the GQP know that rules and laws apply to everyone?
Several people went to prison for protecting/lying for the orange, corrupt, grifter.
Trump's cult, doesn't care about them anymore.
It's a weak point of our country's Republic when a large chuck of losers don't care about following the law....it's just about following an orange con-man.

More farcical attempts to bring Trump down.

Liberals have continually overreached in their attempts to bring Trump down. And each time, they end up making Trump look better, sometimes even sympathetic.

Almost every time his adversaries think they have dealt the killer blow, they get overly excited, only to then lose. I

that's because they are mentally defective

=

Forum List

Back