Dont read too much into one month's job's report.

Someone had to pay for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and the Bush Tax Cuts, right?

No

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Tea Baggers suck.

The answer, Quantum Douchebag, is "Yes." So you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan should be paid for...how, exactly? Or are you dumb enough to think everything is free if it involves a war?

Goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

You think the Tea Party sucks because I understand that paying for a tax cut is stupid? Or is it because I know that all of Bush's spending was accounted for under Bush?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Tea Baggers suck.

The answer, Quantum Douchebag, is "Yes." So you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan should be paid for...how, exactly? Or are you dumb enough to think everything is free if it involves a war?

Goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

You think the Tea Party sucks because I understand that paying for a tax cut is stupid? Or is it because I know that all of Bush's spending was accounted for under Bush?

Accounted for? Really? Is that why the deficit was so huge before Obama took office? Is that why Obama had to put the wars on the books?

Boy, you really are fucking stupid.

I would worry more about your momma catching you on her laptop.

milliways.gif

Why do you keep lying with a phony quote by Lincoln ?

How do you know it's phony?

1288339421509-dumpfm-HeyMo-1177278932185yt4.gif

Well, we know the jobs numbers suck because Obama says so. His administration is somehow desperately trying to spin this crap into gold, mainly by blaming other people.
Will he ever take responsibility for the gross failure of his economic policies?

Forum List

Back