Dont read too much into one month's job's report.

You're crazy and you've got it backwards. It's Mitt that no one knows what his plan is. He hasn't said ANYTHING of substance other than promising to return to Bush on Steroids. I hope to God he says that again in the debates, because if there's one President NO ONE wants to go back to it's him. Well, except the Tea Party. But they're literally retarded.

Obama's plan's the same one he's had the whole time that Republicans have been obstructing: raise taxes on the wealthy to Clinton-era rates and make strategic and sensible cuts in the budget. You know, like nearly every other economist is saying we need to do.

But in the meantime, just blow out the treasury to the tune of 5 trillion in three years.

Someone had to pay for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and the Bush Tax Cuts, right?

No

Never.........ever.........say anything positive, nutters.

Never.........ever.........give any accountability, nutter.

In all honesty there is very little to say that is positive about Obama, he has been more divisive than Bush and I honestly didn't see that coming.

More divisive, huh? I suppose you have a way to measure that.

Sounds suspiciously like unsupported bullshit to me.

28 consecutive months of private sector job growth.

Why 28 months? Hasn't Obama been president 41 months and 2 weeks? Didn't he sign the ARRA 40 months and 2 weeks ago? What makes 28 months a better measure of his success than 40 months?

Whoa! What a brilliant question! How could I answer that without appearing like a partisan hack? That is, unless the reader was a reasonable, thinking human being who understands that reversing an economic disaster requires some time....more if there is persistent opposition to the reversal.

Ever hear Joe DiMaggio's hitting streak described as follows?

DiMaggio had a hit in 56 consecutive games, but he didn't have one in the game before the streak started' so it really isn't all that impressive.

Der de der der der.

But in the meantime, just blow out the treasury to the tune of 5 trillion in three years.

Someone had to pay for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and the Bush Tax Cuts, right?

No

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Tea Baggers suck.

The answer, Quantum Douchebag, is "Yes." So you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan should be paid for...how, exactly? Or are you dumb enough to think everything is free if it involves a war?

Goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

No

The answer, Quantum Douchebag, is "Yes." So you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan should be paid for...how, exactly? Or are you dumb enough to think everything is free if it involves a war?

You dont pay for a tax cut you fucking retard the money isnt the governments to begin with....You are to ignorant to understand a damn thing.

You dont pay for a tax cut you fucking retard the money isnt the governments to begin with....You are to ignorant to understand a damn thing.

Oh, no, you pay for it, dipshit. Especially when Bush starts two wars he doesn't pay for. You get that, right? That the Bush Tax Cuts and the Wars are inextricably linked? Of course you pay for the tax cut.

Man, you Conservatives have a really retarded view of taxes, don't you? How do you propose ANYTHING get done without taxes, if you don't mind? What kinds of roads would we have? What kind of education would we have, and keep in mind what we pay into our educational system now and how shitty it is currently.

I'm over having theoretical debates with Conservatives on taxes. You guys are just immature and sycophantic about them. "But Daddy, I don't wanna pay them!" Meanwhile, if we did any research, I bet a good majority of your voting base DOESN'T even fucking pay them themselves. That's why you're all slaves to the rich and the corporations. You're all programmed to put their needs above yours.

Oh, no, you pay for it, dipshit. Especially when Bush starts two wars he doesn't pay for. You get that, right? That the Bush Tax Cuts and the Wars are inextricably linked? Of course you pay for the tax cut.

Man, you Conservatives have a really retarded view of taxes, don't you? How do you propose ANYTHING get done without taxes, if you don't mind? What kinds of roads would we have? What kind of education would we have, and keep in mind what we pay into our educational system now and how shitty it is currently.

I'm over having theoretical debates with Conservatives on taxes. You guys are just immature and sycophantic about them. "But Daddy, I don't wanna pay them!" Meanwhile, if we did any research, I bet a good majority of your voting base DOESN'T even fucking pay them themselves. That's why you're all slaves to the rich and the corporations. You're all programmed to put their needs above yours.
Hey wrap your pea brain around this.....WAR is the only constitutional thing the federal government is suppose to do.... It is not suppose to wipe your ass cause you cant figure out how toilet paper is used.

Next to what obama has done, the Bush years were BOOMING, right up until the democrats got a majority. Under obama, it's been a dynamic and capable economy struggling against a rising tide of bad policy.

More people went on disability than got jobs.

Hey wrap your pea brain around this.....WAR is the only constitutional thing the federal government is suppose to do.... It is not suppose to wipe your ass cause you cant figure out how toilet paper is used.

Well, that's an extremely narrow interpretation of the Federal government's powers, especially after 236 years of case law that have redefined and reshaped it. So I guess I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. Yeah, that's what I'm telling you.

And Megadeth is the worst fucking metal band in the history of metal bands. So that right there tells me all I need to know about you.

Obama administration repeats same jobs line

June 2012: "Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is informative to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available." (LINK: The Employment Situation in June | The White House)

May 2012: "Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available." (LINK: The Employment Situation in May | The White House)

April 2012: "Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available." (LINK: The Employment Situation in April | The White House)

March 2012: "Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report, and it is helpful to consider each report in the context of other data that are becoming available." (LINK: The Employment Situation in March | The White House)

February 2012: "Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report; nevertheless, the trend in job market indicators over recent months is an encouraging sign." (LINK: The Employment Situation in February | The White House)

January 2012: "Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report; nevertheless, the trend in job market indicators over recent months is an encouraging sign." (LINK: The Employment Situation in January | The White House)

December 2011: "Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report." (LINK: The Employment Situation in December | The White House)

November 2011: "Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report." (LINK: The Employment Situation in November | The White House)

October 2011: "The monthly employment and unemployment numbers are volatile and employment estimates are subject to substantial revision. There is no better example than August's jobs figure, which was initially reported at zero and in the latest revision increased to 104,000. This illustrates why the Administration always stresses it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report." (LINK: The Employment Situation in October | The White House)

September 2011: "Therefore, as the Administration always stresses, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report." (LINK: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/10/07/employment-situation-septembe

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are fewer people employed now than back in January 2009 when Barack Obama was sworn in as President, and there are more people unemployed now than in January 2009.
Back then, a reported 142 million people had jobs. In July 2011, 139.2 million people had jobs.
In terms of employment, the private sector is smaller now than when Obama was sworn in. In January 2009, 110.9 million people were working in the (nonfarm) private sector, but by July 2011 there were only 109.9 million - despite the larger U.S. population in 2011.
RealClearMarkets - More Unemployed Presently, Than In 2009

So….4 million jobs from the ‘stimulus’?

Employed, June 2012 142 million
Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted

ZERO net job growth from 2009 through 2011
Obama Claims 4 Million New Jobs « Inform The Pundits!

Well, that's an extremely narrow interpretation of the Federal government's powers, especially after 236 years of case law that have redefined and reshaped it. So I guess I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. Yeah, that's what I'm telling you.

And Megadeth is the worst fucking metal band in the history of metal bands. So that right there tells me all I need to know about you.

Thats what you got???? Megadeth sucks???? Okay you need to get off your mommies laptop and let the adults talk.

Never.........ever.........say anything positive, nutters.

Sure, we should spend our days with our heads up our asses pretending that President Barry Kardashian has saved 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 jobs and saved the Earth from spinning of its axis.

:lol:

Thats what you got???? Megadeth sucks???? Okay you need to get off your mommies laptop and let the adults talk.

Dave Mustaine's the man... that guy probably thinks Minus the Bear rocks out.

Got that right. It's hilarious to see the desperation coming from the right wing trash trying to deflect from it.

bikini-graph-July-2012-private-sector-only.jpg

If anyone knows trash it is Black Label, I have to give you that. From you president to your avitar it is all trash. Just think after November you will have 8 years to tell us how bad it is.

Got that right. It's hilarious to see the desperation coming from the right wing trash trying to deflect from it.

If anyone knows trash it is Black Label, I have to give you that. From you president to your avitar it is all trash. Just think after November you will have 8 years to tell us how bad it is.

I just LOVE it when Conservatives so smugly declare that they're absolutely going to win in November. I just love it. It means that if it doesn't go your way, we get to do a whole lot of this:

ibwxYo.gif

I just LOVE it when Conservatives so smugly declare that they're absolutely going to win in November. I just love it. It means that if it doesn't go your way, we get to do a whole lot of this:

ibwxYo.gif

I would worry more about your momma catching you on her laptop.

ibwxYo.gif

I would worry more about your momma catching you on her laptop.

milliways.gif

Why 28 months? Hasn't Obama been president 41 months and 2 weeks? Didn't he sign the ARRA 40 months and 2 weeks ago? What makes 28 months a better measure of his success than 40 months?

Whoa! What a brilliant question! How could I answer that without appearing like a partisan hack? That is, unless the reader was a reasonable, thinking human being who understands that reversing an economic disaster requires some time....more if there is persistent opposition to the reversal.

Ever hear Joe DiMaggio's hitting streak described as follows?

DiMaggio had a hit in 56 consecutive games, but he didn't have one in the game before the streak started' so it really isn't all that impressive.

Der de der der der.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back