Don't Panic- Taking Senate a disaster for GOP lol

OP has a point. Let the Repubs have their fun, for the last two-years of a Democrat Prez, doing what they do best :up: show votes, punishing the poor/rewarding the already wealthy, & gov't shutdowns & it will play right into the hands of non-rw candidates in '16 in which also just happens to be a Prez election year. :eusa_think: The electorate will be reminded of why they cast them into the wilderness the last 6 years & do it again. :mm:

More of the same wet dream bulls**t from the kind of wet dream bulls**t.

STFU

Things move so slowly in the US I'm just glad I lived long enough to see universal health care...My father the doctor didn't make it. He was for it since 1940.

There is no universal health care asshole.

Not even close. Can't you brain dead lefties figure out that the POS we call the UACA is a fraud ?

Things move so slowly in the US I'm just glad I lived long enough to see universal health care...My father the doctor didn't make it. He was for it since 1940.

Not even close. Can't you brain dead lefties figure out that the POS we call the UACA is a fraud ?
The ACA is a hack, and a temporary one. Don't worry about it, it's just the opening act.

The ACA is a hack, and a temporary one. Don't worry about it, it's just the opening act.

I think I explained that to Franco.

Or was there some other point you wanted to make ?

Nope.

OP has a point. Let the Repubs have their fun, for the last two-years of a Democrat Prez, doing what they do best :up: show votes, punishing the poor/rewarding the already wealthy, & gov't shutdowns & it will play right into the hands of non-rw candidates in '16 in which also just happens to be a Prez election year. :eusa_think: The electorate will be reminded of why they cast them into the wilderness the last 6 years & do it again. :mm:
They won't do

When Pubs allow red states to get expanded Medicaid it will be universal.

No, it's American (very capitalist) universal health care. I at least won't see single payer. Won't happen for years.

They won't do

When Pubs allow red states to get expanded Medicaid it will be universal.

No it won't.

Boy you are a dumbass.

No, it's American (very capitalist) universal health care. I at least won't see single payer. Won't happen for years.

The best health care system in the world.

Hopefully Obummer didn't screw it up for good.

Politics is the Long Con. This isn't new.

So, really, not much will change in terms of policy making. Republicans will face President Obama’s veto and they are FAR from the votes necessary to override it. Harry Reid has ZERO incentive to work with Mitch McConnell after his scumbag behavior for the last 6 years and despite what the Fat Smug Bastard says, I don’t see Obama rolling over to accommodate Republicans who have been savagely attacking him since the before he was even elected.

And finally, there’s 2016. Remember that awesome Republican wave in 2010? Well that wave crashed in two years. Republicans will have about 24 seats up for and the Democrats will only have about 10. And it’s a presidential election where the turnout is always higher. On top of that, Hillary Clinton will most likely be running and that will bring out an even higher turnout.

Remember, the higher the turnout, the worse Republicans do. This is the sole motivating factor behind their myriad voter suppression schemes.

Even worse for Republicans, they won’t have a black guy on the ballot to run against that will take the wind out of their sails. It’s easy to get the right-wing racist vote out. Voting against a black man is like masturbation for the conservative base. Voting against a woman isn’t quite as exciting and the GOP’s upcoming misogynistic attacks on Clinton will enrage women voters.

Republicans will enjoy the Senate for two years and then lose it, big time. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about the House until the next Census in 2020. Perhaps a few more Republican governors will be outed and we can redraw the districts to be less completely gerrymandered, but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Addicting Info 8211 Chill Out Liberals The Republicans Took The Senate And That 8217 s TERRIBLE 8230 For Them

If you’re still freaking out over the Republicans taking the Senate here’s a joke to soothe your nerves:

Knock Knock!

Who’s there?

Republicans!

Republicans who?

That’s the question kids will be asking in 20 years when the majority of Republican voters die of old age and the party collapses!
I would normally feel bad and want to help someone in your state of mind but today I'm just kind of enjoying your flailing about.

How'd that "historic victory" in 2010 work out?
Well since you're a dumbass....it worked out well, BUT we didn't get the senate, where nothing got done....thanks to Harry "Do nothing" Reid.

but continue making a jackass out of yourself

Nothing great will happen until the GOP throws out the Fox/Rush/Glenn etc propagandists and stops bothering with their hater dupes. And remember what compromise is.

Poor Frankie, he must have been sitting in his rocking chair during election night, grunting to himself "hater pub dupes... hater pub dupes....."
Did you watch all night? Incredibly boring. Total disfunction either way...great job, Pubbies. The rich get richer and the poor have babies...hater dupe racist morons...
^^^^ That is what happens to one's brain on liberal.

Nothing great will happen until the GOP throws out the Fox/Rush/Glenn etc propagandists and stops bothering with their hater dupes. And remember what compromise is.

senator-harry-reid.jpg

If nothing happens for the next 20 years...I'll call that a victory.

I give a shytte about your ignorant "opinion", brainwashed hater dupe. OK, what's your plan? Go back to the Pub mess of a health "system", invade Iraq, and start a new corrupt, deregulated bubble? Insanity.

Forum List

Back