Don't Panic- Taking Senate a disaster for GOP lol

Nothing great will happen until the GOP throws out the Fox/Rush/Glenn etc propagandists and stops bothering with their hater dupes. And remember what compromise is.

senator-harry-reid.jpg
Do you have anything that actually happened, you brainwashed POS.

I love our health care system before Obama.

I realize the county hospital may not be what piss-for-brains like you want.....

I never go there.

Suck on it.

I really don't care what you give a shyt about. Move to Cuba

I give a shytte about your ignorant "opinion", brainwashed hater dupe. OK, what's your plan? Go back to the Pub mess of a health "system", invade Iraq, and start a new corrupt, deregulated bubble? Insanity.

I'd say re-education camps for silly loony libs would be a good start. This is your brain on liberal:

I realize the county hospital may not be what piss-for-brains like you want.....

I never go there.

Suck on it.

WTF do you want? All I see is what you don't want. Stupid brainwashed 24/7 negative redneck racist functional moron...

Lying character assassination, the main weapon of the new bs GOP. A disgrace.

Fuck you.

One of the reasons you asswipes lost was because you could not campaign on anything.

We beat the shit out of you. Suck on it.

I never go there.

Suck on it.

WTF do you want? All I see is what you don't want. Stupid brainwashed 24/7 negative redneck racist functional moron...

What I want...I take care of.

That's the difference between us.

You want something from the government.

I don't.

I'll put my degree against yours any day.

I never go there.

Suck on it.

31545510.jpg

Nothing great will happen until the GOP throws out the Fox/Rush/Glenn etc propagandists and stops bothering with their hater dupes. And remember what compromise is.

If nothing happens for the next 20 years...I'll call that a victory.
More and more illegal aliens, more ruin of the nonrich- great idea, fuckhead. lol

Why don't you keep whining....to someone who cares if you are alive tomorrow.

I have no illusions about the GOP's part in creating the uberrich. What you, sir cocksucker, can't admit is that your party is just as guilty. Once you learn to say something more than Fox News, you might be on the road to helping change things.

Teacher my ass.

Ain't it great the way greedy idiot racist billionaires give you all this great (libelous, lying, stupid) a-v stuff so you don't have to think? Ay caraba...

Forum List

Back