Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab the right side frame of your window. Move it to the left till all the stuff on the right moves to the bottom. Now there is nothing on the right except the messages, correct?
Ok on ipad I canta do that, but I can wide screen it. But each refresh or new page goes right back

Here's my screen:

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 75
That doesn't stop the posts from being long and skinny.
I agree the default width for the text messages is a bit narrower than I would normally prefer. Though it is about the same as a typical sheet of paper.

We could revolt by all using small fonts. That way we'll get more text in :)

So far, it pretty much sucks.

The board is very convoluted to navigate, the "active topics" is gone, the smaller narrow message portion looks cheap... I think it's a down grade, not an upgrade.

The board is very convoluted to navigate, the "active topics" is gone, the smaller narrow message portion looks cheap... I think it's a down grade, not an upgrade.
Active topics is there...HUGE text right next to FORUM.

Active topics is seen when you click on new posts

I've fallen down a rabbit hole and I can't get up. Miss Garmin is still recalculating:confused:

hmmm need to find the smilies...

I'm 67 and I've posted on many message boards. My favorite boards of all time were the old MSNBC boards. They were wild and woolly. They were great. HOWEVER, this is by far the worst mess I've ever encountered. I'll try to give it a week. After that I may be gone.

See, the way I see it, that was already the way it was. In fact if I tossed a neg it was often for somebody being a dick on the open board ---- not the other way around.

This was an advantage of the instant messaging that went with pos and neg rep.. if these comments make it onto the forums, moderation will be writing more warnings.

I'm 67 and I've posted on many message boards. My favorite boards of all time were the old MSNBC boards. They were wild and woolly. They were great. HOWEVER, this is by far the worst mess I've ever encountered. I'll try to give it a week. After that I may be gone.

XXXXXXX maybe another option for you

Mod note: No promoting other messageboards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back