Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is rudeness will continue to prevail on USMB regardless of the rep system. People are just rude on the internet, kind of like in RL.
Yes, but now they'll have to do it in public instead of being foul in private. I see that as a plus.

Man, I didn't know I'd be subjected to both stupid kids and My Space shit-for-debate graphics. My niece would love this, she's nine. To say this sucks doesn't even come close. Say goodbye to whatever serious traffic you once had. It looks like every other worthless post a comment site on the web...

Man, I didn't know I'd be subjected to both stupid kids and My Space shit-for-debate graphics. My niece would love this, she's nine. To say this sucks doesn't even come close. Say goodbye to whatever serious traffic you once had. It looks like every other worthless post a comment site on the web...

May be the only time in all of history that I actually agree with you

Where am I................What is this...............This is CRAZY.....................

This is bad ass.. loving it.
This is a 2x2 table with four media links.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Yes, but now they'll have to do it in public instead of being foul in private. I see that as a plus.

See, the way I see it, that was already the way it was. In fact if I tossed a neg it was often for somebody being a dick on the open board ---- not the other way around.

You can still connect through PM's, and if somebody is nasty in PM's you can stop them from messaging you. You could never do that with rep.

Yeah actually you could. Anybody on your Ignore list, their negs didn't show up in the CP, and the message just said "Unkotare is on your ignore list" and you had to manually click in if you wanted to read it.

Goddammit I can't even quote anymore!!!!! What PaintMyHouse said is what I meant.

Click "quote" at the bottom of the post, then go to "reply" at the bottom of the page.

My take on this board:

I'd like it were it not for that ridiculously wide low-info right-hand column thing. Can it be reduced by 50% or more?

More space for posts, less space devoted to dead air.

Thanks.

Just got on for this first time since the change up, I guess I will get used to it.

Okay, been playing around with this new format a bit... Won't lie, kind of enjoying! Granted this is coming from one who rarely gets a chance to post...

Click "quote" at the bottom of the post, then go to "reply" at the bottom of the page.

My take on this board:

I'd like it were it not for that ridiculously wide low-info right-hand column thing. Can it be reduced by 50% or more?

More space for posts, less space devoted to dead air.

Thanks.
FYI, if you shrink the width of the window enough it moves all the dead space stuff on the right to the bottom of the messages.

Actually that's not right as far as I've seen. "Quote" sends it into a multi-quote mode, which I'm sure has some use somewhere but you have to click "Reply". You might be doing an extra step there, and it might start piling up irrelevant other quotes.

Actually that's not right as far as I've seen. "Quote" sends it into a multi-quote mode, which I'm sure has some use somewhere but you have to click "Reply". You might be doing an extra step there, and it might start piling up irrelevant other quotes.

Correct. Near as I can tell just use reply.

However if you want to include a bunch of quotes hit the +quote button on them.. then use the insert quotes button at the bottom of the box where you are editing your reply message.

However, since nested bb is supported you should be able to do anything you want with regard to nesting quotes. You just have to use bb codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back