Don't Knock The Rock

The system is rigged for the corrupt and for corrupting those who are not already corrupt, designed to force all politicians to 'play the game' that usually keeps the status quo and allows a few people, or a party, to hold the rest of the nation hostage for, most times, petty / political / self/party-serving reasons.

Trump was an 'outsider' exception made possible by enough Amerixans saying 'enough of this shit', rejecting the right's cookie-cutter 'status quo essembly line' and rejecting the left's scandal-plagued, self-serving, inlfluence-peddling, 'it's ny turn' criminal elitist.

Trump may 'cure' the country's desire for another 'star' outsider, at least for a while ... maybe.

Kid Rock, of course, was born into a filthy rich family, grew up filthy rich, and has never held a job other than drug dealer and musician, as has a net worth of many tens of millions.

Thus, the conservatives now declare he's a blue-collar working man's hero.

You can't make stuff like this up. Modern American conservatives are the most gullible humans to ever walk the planet.

Kid Rock, of course, was born into a filthy rich family, grew up filthy rich, and has never held a job other than drug dealer and musician, as has a net worth of many tens of millions.

Thus, the conservatives now declare he's a blue-collar working man's hero.

You can't make stuff like this up. Modern American conservatives are the most gullible humans to ever walk the planet.

Translation: "I''m a lying sack of shit....Kid grew up in a middleclass home in Romeo, Michigan. His father worked hard and became upper-middle class late in his life...I know this but I'm a liar and lying is what I do."

Translation: "I''m a lying sack of shit....Kid grew up in a middleclass home in Romeo, Michigan.

Yes, rich car dealers are middle class, as are those living in a luxury 6-acre lakefront estate.

It's not Trump-rich, but it's still rich. And you rubes fall for the "I'm just a blue collar guy from a trailer park" schtick.

Translation: "I''m a lying sack of shit....Kid grew up in a middleclass home in Romeo, Michigan.

Yes, rich car dealers are middle class, as are those living in a luxury 6-acre lakefront estate.

It's not Trump-rich, but it's still rich. And you rubes fall for the "I'm just a blue collar guy from a trailer park" schtick.

Translation: "Oops...I was caught lying again....I know, I'll keep lying about where Kid grew up until I can sneak away."

Kid Rock is part of the poison aka hip hop/rap culture.

Fuck him. And before you spout off at me GO READ THE LYRICS TO HIS MUSIC. He's almost as bad as Snoop Dog. Trash getting paid to poison your kids & grandkids. Shame on YOU for letting ideology Trump your moral values!

Fuck him. And before you spout off at me GO READ THE LYRICS TO HIS MUSIC. He's almost as bad as Snoop Dog. Trash getting paid to poison your kids & grandkids. Shame on YOU for letting ideology Trump your moral values!

Hey convict...shove your fake moral outrage up where the sun don't shine....

I am laughing at you. True Americans? You mean ranchers that are ill educated, inbreeded for generations and don't give two shits about the future of this country outside of their raving idiocy???
73363597.jpg

My morals are REAL. Yours belong in a child's toy box.
And nice of you to bring up my past JUST LIKE THE LEFTIES ON THIS SITE DO when I am right and they have no rebuttal.

Fuck you ya spineless pussy

And nice of you to bring up my past JUST LIKE THE LEFTIES ON THIS SITE DO when I am right and they have no rebuttal.

Ain't my fault you got gang-raped in the joint...if you were a man you wouldn't have been there in the first place, bitch.

Translation: "Oops...I was caught lying again....I know, I'll keep lying about where Kid grew up until I can sneak away."

if you had just said that plainly at the start, you wouldn't have had to re-translate.

Just look at how poor Kid Rock was. He had to live here. What a rough life. The horses and deluxe horse barn and ring must have made it really rough.

So, why did you tell everyone that's "middle class"?

636138722809032562-Henry-Ross-Front.jpg

Ain't my fault you got gang-raped in the joint...if you were a man you wouldn't have been there in the first place, bitch.
What is this nonsense? I spelled out the case against him and rather than a rebuttal you act like a child & go personal?

Grow the fuck up and stop being a hypocrite.

if you had just said that plainly at the start, you wouldn't have had to re-translate.

Just look at how poor Kid Rock was. He had to live here. What a rough life. The horses and deluxe horse barn and ring must have made it really rough.

So, why did you tell everyone that's "middle class"?

636138722809032562-Henry-Ross-Front.jpg

Translation: "I'll try to fake out the board and this bastard chasing me around by saying that's what the home looked like 40 years ago when KR was a little kid....yeah, that's the ticket!"

What is this nonsense? I spelled out the case against him and rather than a rebuttal you act like a child & go personal?

One day you're a Con, the next day you're bad-mouthing Trump....you're here for attention and will say anything to get it....You mess with me you'll walk the line....you should know that by now ya phony turd.

One day you're a Con, the next day you're bad-mouthing Trump....you're here for attention and will say anything to get it....You mess with me you'll walk the line....you should know that by now ya phony turd.
Now I'm a phoney?

Comic relief?

I am laughing at you.

True Americans? You mean ranchers that are ill educated, inbreeded for generations and don't give two shits about the future of this country outside of their raving idiocy??? You mean the same people that want our country to be like russia and are about to suck putins dick are true Americans???

I always effin thought that true Americans valued science, education and freedom above all else...

What is your excuse for never taking advantage of those opportunities?

I predict that The Kid will run, the Kid will win, and he will herald in a new generation of young Republicans. The GOP must evolve.

He absolutely could win. Nobody should discount him. He's a lifelong resident of Michigan and has always been a big advocate for Detroit.. He could definitely convey a message that would resonate with a largely blue collar state like that.

Forum List

Back