No one should listen to the Democrats and the media

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
They accuse Trump and his people of crimes but care nothing about the multiple felonies committed by the Clintons over the last 30 years. It's hypocrisy, and we should ignore them.

Including rape. Bill Clinton actually raped a woman, and the Democrats don't care. That means, they are all rapists in their hearts. Women who vote Democrat are supporting rapists.

Why is no one investigating the mysterious death of Seth Rich?

Vince Foster didn't really commit suicide, and everyone knows it.

Ron Brown's death in a plane crash was awfully convenient for the Clintons.

Bill Clinton got a blow job from a 21-year-old intern, then lied about it under oath. That's perjury.

The old double standard has been around for decades. Amazingly many Americans can't see it.

Poor libs, the breaking news today is the Hillary campaign dug up the opposition dirt on Sanders wife and the FBI investigation began under Obama...yet Sanders claims its a partisan attack from the GOP :laugh:

They accuse Trump and his people of crimes but care nothing about the multiple felonies committed by the Clintons over the last 30 years. It's hypocrisy, and we should ignore them.

If Hillary Clinton murdered someone, does that earn Trump a free pass to murder someone?

Why, you want to volunteer.

Are you this retarded OFF the internet?

Let's see how this works, lefties want to condemn Trump for referring to someone as retarded, but for some stupid-ass reason you feel it's ok for you to use the term....what a fricken retard.

Clintons have been investigated over and over and over ad nauseum. Nothing has ever come out of any of these witch hunts except Bill lied about getting a blow job. Clinton was impeached on that basis. On the other hand, you have the media shining a light on the Trump crime family's collusion with Russia and Republicans willingness to ignore everything and refusal to be the guardians of the country they claim to be. Collusion with an adversary and conspiracy to hack our election system in order to gain power is a bit more serious than lying about a blowjob, but repugs don't care. They are only concerned about maintaining power at any cost, no matter how they fuck the country up.

I don't see the Democrats as relevant since the election and any attempt to exercise control of others concerning the media is rather arrogant.

Politically-wise on the national level what I'm currently following most is repeal-and-replace and whatever comes up concerning the budget, tax cuts and free trade. I catch the headlines on the other matters such as Syria, North Korea and whatever Russia's involvement was in the past election but I'm not into foreign affairs and so I find it relatively easy to tune that stuff out. I'm not putting down anybody else's interest in such. Whatever floats your boat is my attitude.

Forum List

Back