Don't go away just yet Mueller.

There is a clear difference between CNN and WND
Yeah, WND tells the truth. CNN spews hate and propaganda.

Link to one piece of "hate" or "propaganda" on CNN. This should be funny.

Remember, on CNN, not some other site calling CNN propaganda. I want to see what pieces YOU think are proof.
Pick a story, any story. I don't jump through hoops for leftards like you.

Remember, on CNN, not some other site calling CNN propaganda. I want to see what pieces YOU think are proof.

Ok since I need to prove your claims now. I picked this story from the homepage of CNN. Which part of this story is "hate" or "propaganda"?

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced - CNN

Ok since I need to prove your claims now. I picked this story from the homepage of CNN. Which part of this story is "hate" or "propaganda"?

Couldn't find a political story, could you? Show me a story about Trump that's isn't biased.

skating away, skating away ay

Mueller is not going anywhere. He has a lot of work to do

Harassing lawsuits will not chase him away

Couldn't find a political story, could you? Show me a story about Trump that's isn't biased.
Ok what is the biased portion of this article?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/14/po...ef-of-staff/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Can we talk about the shitshow of a website that is World News Daily. Look at their "content". 80% of this site is sponsored articles and you can only find that once you wade through the countless popups and banners. What a steaming turd and people still link to it as credible journalism. LOL.
Still don't have an ad blocker on your browser?...It's almost 2019, foo!.....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :abgg2q.jpg:

if-my-calculations-are-correct-now-would-be-a-perfect-time-to-fling-some-poop.jpg

Ok what is the biased portion of this article?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/14/politics/donald-trump-mick-mulvaney-chief-of-staff/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/
Here's a subtle little swipe, a supposed quote from another one of their "unnamed sources":

He is not at all worried about dealing directly with Trump and all that comes with the job of chief, the source said, emphasizing he is "eager and happy to do it."
Mulvaney, the source said, "is one of the adults in the room."

Here's another opinion presented as fact to make Mulvaney look like an extremist:

He previously represented South Carolina's 5th District in the House of Representatives, where he rose to prominence as a founding member of the Freedom Caucus, a group of hardline conservatives.

Can we talk about the shitshow of a website that is World News Daily. Look at their "content". 80% of this site is sponsored articles and you can only find that once you wade through the countless popups and banners. What a steaming turd and people still link to it as credible journalism. LOL.

Ok Champ, if you'd like to discuss the merits of websites, you're free to start a thread. If you are too lazy to do that, how about you just STFU.

As much as I'd like to believe a lot of shit I see on WND, almost none of it goes anywhere and it's pretty much tabloid bullshit right down there with MSLSD. Not worth attention.

Lol, you clearly don't understand what ad blockers do. Stay in your lane Grandpa.

Ok Champ, if you'd like to discuss the merits of websites, you're free to start a thread. If you are too lazy to do that, how about you just STFU.

How about posting something that is worth discussing?

Lol, you clearly don't understand what ad blockers do. Stay in your lane Grandpa.
I don't see any of the ads that you do, Gomer.....Mebby it's you who doesn't understand jack shit.

MAGA

Mueller Aint Going Anywhere

(well, maybe to a court room, and convict RW criminals)

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back