The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
They ambushed him, illegally wiretapped him, interrogated him for hours without an attorney present, Bypassed the White House Counsel's office, and then accused him of lying despite official reports stating Flynn had never lied. Then they threatened his son, financially ruined him, over entirely legal and disclosed events all to get to a preconceived conclusion of which there has not been one shred of evidence to confirm.

Comey admits decision to send FBI agents to interview Mike Flynn was not standard

Comey went on to acknowledge the way the interview was set up – not through the White House counsel’s office but arranged directly with Flynn – was not standard practice. He called it “something I probably wouldn't have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”

On Thursday, President Trump tweeted about Flynn’s case, saying, “They gave General Flynn a great deal because they were embarrassed by the way he was treated - the FBI said he didn’t lie and they overrode the FBI. They want to scare everybody into making up stories that are not true by catching them in the smallest of misstatements.”

I hope Trump holds a grudge and serves these pieces of shit up a hot dish of revenge.
I'm truly hoping that Flynn gets his day and sues the living ba-jesus out of this group and gets back his honor that they stole.

upload_2018-12-13_11-3-42.png

That's whom Mueller should investigate. Comparing to Comey, Clintons, Soros, Obama Cohen is just an angel. And especially, Flynn.

Last edited:
"my views, and the view of agents in the field was shock. when Comey said no prosecutor would prosecute Hillary, it was a total lie, I was flabbergasted. the agents were too. it didnt make any sense. there was never an FBI investigation into Secretary Clinton. Comey controlled it from start to finish and came out with the results he wanted" - Danny Coulson, deputy assistant director at FBI during 30 years and also a lawyer

I hope Trump holds a grudge and serves these pieces of shit up a hot dish of revenge.
This is why they recommended Zero time in a sentence, because if they had tried to send Flynn to jail, it was an automatic appeal that The FBI would have lost because now we know what they did to Flynn was Illegal, Unethical, and Immoral.

so many folks were prosecuted for less than what Crooked Hillary did. how could Comey not charge Hillary? there is only one explanation: he's biased. HE'S BIASED!

Comey cleverly didnt refer to "gross negligence" of Hillary to create the illusion that she barely skated across the thin ice of illegality when in fact she had plunged right through

CROOKED COMEY TWISTED HIMSELF INTO A PRETZEL TO CLEAR CROOKED HILLARY! CROOKED COMEY TWISTED HIMSELF INTO A PRETZEL TO CLEAR CROOKED HILLARY! CROOKED COMEY TWISTED HIMSELF INTO A PRETZEL TO CLEAR CROOKED HILLARY!

Forum List

Back