Don't give fat kids ANY Halloween candy.

Seriously, you're not doing them any favors.

Last night I bought a shitload of Snickers bars and walnuts.
Any kid that shows up at my front door and appears to be normal I'll give 'em a Snickers bar, but if they're fat they're getting a walnut. Let's face it, America is a nation of disgusting fat asses. Childhood obesity is an epidemic and we shouldn't be encouraging fat kids to stuff themselves with candy.

You're what I would classify as a real asshole. Enjoy your neg rep.

Ok, so some dude just showed up at my door and he looked like he needed a shave! WTF!?! How old is too old for trick-or-treating?

Needless to say, he got a walnut

Ok, so some dude just showed up at my door and he looked like he needed a shave! WTF!?! How old is too old for trick-or-treating?

Needless to say, he got a walnut

LMAO, he's probably carrying, don't stand too close to your windows!

I have a feeling ole Pot Roast's House will be looking like this tonight............

tphouse.jpg

They say you can clean those up using a lighter but that might set the entire block on fire..

Maybe they'll toss in Pot Roast's walnuts too, to keep the fire going!

Warm nuts are good on a cold night.

I wish I wasnt too old for trick or treating, I miss those huge hauls of candy. I hate those jerks who gave me the cheap stuff though, like those orange and black things, or apples. WTF is up with that?!

Have another slab of hormone induced , seared animal, fatty pot roast instead! :lol:

Why don't you just shut up and go eat your pesticide laden, corporate grown, government subsidized vegetables then!

Forum List

Back