Don't forget

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
All you Conservatives do not forget that for the last 2 years all we have heard from the Liberals is "nanananana we won, you lost, live with it" when ever they refused to be bipartisan. If the Conservatives win even one house we can pay them back. Because you can bet your bottom dollar the Liberals will be whining about Bipartisan then.

Does this mean there's a Republican Plan?

There has always been a Republican plan. They were thwarted by the democrats that simply REFUSED to even let it get to the floor. But then if you were not brain dead AND a partisan hack you7 would know that.

What was it I wasn't supposed to forget now?
(Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me....)

Does this mean there's a Republican Plan?

There has always been a Republican plan.

Would you mind presenting the highlights of the Republican plan so that we can discuss it?

They will be doing that shortly. And you know it. The Republicans have presented an alternate plan to everything they disagreed with, the Dems refused to allow any of them to get to the floor. As you well know.

Would you mind presenting the highlights of the Republican plan so that we can discuss it?

They will be doing that shortly. And you know it. The Republicans have presented an alternate plan to everything they disagreed with, the Dems refused to allow any of them to get to the floor. As you well know.
Called the party of no, but when ever they present something they are told NO

I'm asking YOU to present the highlights of the Republican plan.

And I'm not referring to the future plan...I'm referring to the prior plan...the one that Republicans brought to the table over the past two years in their attempts at bipartisanship.

All you Conservatives do not forget that for the last 2 years all we have heard from the Liberals is "nanananana we won, you lost, live with it" when ever they refused to be bipartisan. If the Conservatives win even one house we can pay them back. Because you can bet your bottom dollar the Liberals will be whining about Bipartisan then.

I'm not a great believer in 'pay back' politics. I would prefer that BOTH fucking parties quit whining about 'the other side', and fix what is broken.

I know, it's too much to ask, because it would require them to actually fucking WORK at something instead of taking the easy option. Both parties make me sick... and, so do the majority of drooling fools that support them.

republican babykillers lost soo much respect nobody really gives a shit if you have a plan. Just give us some gridlock. Ya think you can at least manage that you bunch of clowns.

And I'm not referring to the future plan...I'm referring to the prior plan...the one that Republicans brought to the table over the past two years in their attempts at bipartisanship.

During the Healthcare summit meeting Obama offered the Republicans a free hand. Tell me what you want in the bill in order for you to vote for it.

To a man, the Republicans replied "Tear it up and start over"

The Republicans utterly refused to act in a bipartisan way in 2009. Why should they ever expect bipartisanship? Apparently, the Republican plan has been to refuse to work well with anyone other than themselves.

Come to think of it, how would a Republican define 'bipartisanship'?

You can google it up fuck stain, you are a liberal dumb ass that ignored them when they presented them, I will not be feeding the troll today.

The Republicans utterly refused to act in a bipartisan way in 2009. Why should they ever expect bipartisanship? Apparently, the Republican plan has been to refuse to work well with anyone other than themselves.

Come to think of it, how would a Republican define 'bipartisanship'?

Liberal bullshit at its finest.

I'm not a great believer in 'pay back' politics. I would prefer that BOTH fucking parties quit whining about 'the other side', and fix what is broken.

I know, it's too much to ask, because it would require them to actually fucking WORK at something instead of taking the easy option. Both parties make me sick... and, so do the majority of drooling fools that support them.

It is not pay back it is called getting your agenda done. In the past the Republicans have caved to the Democrats every time the Republicans were in power. It is time they STOP doing the democrats bidding. We have seen what that is. Double the deficit in 4 years and if Obama wins again double it again in the next 4.

Gets this straight. The Republican AND democrats doubled the deficit in 8 years under Bush which was 5.7 trillion dollars, in LESS than 2 years Obama and the Democrats have added 3 TRILLION. Do the math. 4 x 3 is 12 trillion dollars. Obama has already said he is not worried about the deficit and has no plan to bring it down till the END of a second term.

If the Republicans gain at least one house it is time to shut the money OFF. The only way to do that is to STOP doing what the Democrats want. Shut the damn Government down, if Obama won't play ball. Force the Democrats to do as the Republicans want.

Now if the Republicans get back in power and continue to spend like they did under Bush and now Obama you can count on them losing again in 2012. If the Republicans start spending again we are all fucked. At the moment they are the only hope.

Forum List

Back