don't forget y'all cruz was born in canada to canadian parents, that may come up before november.

should the supreme court hear natural born ??

• yea

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • nea

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, and that's what has me think demos want to sabotage with using Cruz than Trump. Not to mention Cruz actually was born in Canada. Not on a naval base or something related to that either.

To an American mother.

made him a US citizen at birth

Where in the constitution does it say that. Especially to let the liberals know.

Not the liberals raising the fuss.

It's The Donald
you know... he's parlayed his fame and skill into spending very little money to achieve his objective, he conserved his money. i wonder if being conservative with America pocketbook wouldn't be a good thing. he hasn't started yet to deal with hillary.

Oh Trump can and will spend on his campaign. And he can spend very very much on it if he wants to.
so true, he's managed his campaign money as he will manage congress spending of American taxpayer money.
he's one of the richest people in the world, and he's thrifty. that is why i sent him a token 1776 dollars, cause i know it will go to the veterans. :)

He lent his campaign the money and he get's it back with interest. Smart campaigner.

Smarter that he hasn't tried to overly spend this early like Jebby/Establishments have been doing. Just wait for it.

debbie wassermans parents were in that star wars bar scene, and yet, shes a congressman
lol ! :thewave: don't laugh debbie and sacagawea might be the new joe biden if hillary becomes indicted. maybe bill could be indicted too, for something new.... who knows.

Sacagawea
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the Sacagawea $1 coin, see Sacagawea dollar.
"Sacajawea" redirects here. For the Hewlett-Packard processor, see HP Sacajawea.
Sacagawea

"Sacagawea" (1910), North Dakota State Capitol, Leonard Crunelle, sculptor
Born May 1788
Lemhi River Valley,
near present-day Salmon, Idaho
Died December 20, 1812 or 1884 (aged 24-94)
Fort Lisa, present-day North Dakota or Wyoming
Nationality American
Other names Sakakawea, Sacajawea, Sakagawea
Ethnicity Lemhi Shoshone
Known for Accompanied the Lewis and Clark Expedition
Spouse(s) Toussaint Charbonneau
Children Jean Baptiste Charbonneau
Lizette Charbonneau
Sacagawea (/ˌsækədʒəˈwiːə/ see below; May 1788 – December 20, 1812; see below for other theories about her death), also Sakakawea or Sacajawea, was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who helped the Lewis and Clark Expedition achieve each of its chartered mission objectives exploring the Louisiana Purchase. With the expedition, between 1804 and 1806, she traveled thousands of miles from North Dakota to the Pacific Ocean, established cultural contacts with Native American populations, and researched natural history.

in·dict
inˈdīt/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
past tense: indicted; past participle: indicted
  1. formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime.
    "his former manager was indicted for fraud"
    synonyms: charge with, accuse of, arraign for, take to court for, put on trial for, bring to trial for, prosecute for; More

Maybe y'all lefties need to take a remedial geography course. Cruz's mother was born in Delaware and the last I heard Delaware was in the U.S. and not in Canada.

Wash, you can yell about citizenship, but the fact is that you are wrong. Cruz is a citizen eligible to run for the Presidency.

Maybe y'all lefties need to take a remedial geography course. Cruz's mother was born in Delaware and the last I heard Delaware was in the U.S. and not in Canada.
Some of the right wing is being equally stupid about Cruz and Rubio. Morons.

'Lefties'? The folks going after Cruz aren't 'Lefties'. Steven the racist isn't a 'lefty'. But a David Duke and Trump supporter. Trump isn't a 'lefty'. But the leading republican candidate. Wash isn't a 'lefty'. But a garden variety birther.

if he was born in the united states could he be prime minister of canada ??

if he was born in the united states could he be prime minister of canada ??

Ask Canada.
mr toro's never around when we need him... i'm asking the board in general. let me ask you this skyman. did mrs. cruz take a canadian citizenship by marriage or default, or did she specifically pronounce her continued American citizen status. if rubio was born today would he fall into anchor baby definitions ??

natual born is the new fundamental transformation.

you guys still haven't been able to point us all to something in the constitution that specifically allows the child of one dual citizen parent born anywhere can be president. that's been your argument all a long.

i think there may be a crack in your eggshell, especially given that Clarence Thomas said the supreme court has been evading the issue, you have all seen the video.

President Chester A. Arthur and the Birthers, 1880's Style
law.marquette.edu/.../president-chester-...
Marquette University Law School
Oct 15, 2009 - Before 1880, Chester Arthur was a minor New York City politician who was a ... If this was true, then he was clearly a natural born citizen.

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaNatural-born-citizen_clause
Wikipedia
Jump to Chester A. Arthur - [edit]. Chester A. Arthur was rumored to have been bornin Canada. His mother, Malvina Stone Arthur, while a native of ...
Constitutional provisions - ‎Rationale - ‎Constitutional Convention

Chester Arthur - NOT Natural Born - Natural born, The ...
natural-borncitizens.com/chesterarthurnotnaturalborn.html
His father, on the other hand, had been foreign born near Ballymena, County Antrim, Ireland on December 5, 1796. Chester's father, the Reverend William Arthur ...

Historical Breakthrough – Proof: Chester Arthur Concealed ...
https://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/.../urgent-historical-breakthrou...
Dec 6, 2008 - It's been definitively established that Chester Arthur was born in ... He would have been fully cognizant of the natural born citizen issue and that ...

Is Ted Cruz a Natural Born Citizen? Ask the Founders - NBC ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../ted-cruz-natural-born-citizen-ask-f...
NBCNews.com
Jan 5, 2016 - John McCain faced the question. So did Barry Goldwater, George Romney, and Chester A. Arthur.

Chester A. Arthur and the original "birther ... - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/the-original-birther-controversy/
CBS News
Nov 5, 2012 - To this day the birthplace of Chester A. Arthur is disputed by Vermonters and Canadians ... Was the president ACTUALLY born in the U.S.?

Five other presidential “birther” controversies from American ...
blog.constitutioncenter.org/.../five-other-pre...
National Constitution Center
Jan 14, 2016 - Chester Alan Arthur. In 1880, Arthur ... If Arthur was born in Canada, his opponents claimed, there was a citizenship issue. Marquette Law ... Constitution Check: Is natural-born citizenship sometimes not a fundamental right?

you will note that my position hasn't changed now that conservatives are under the birther spotlight. to your credit yours hasn't either, i think we can rule out racism as a motivation for the interest in this constitutional conundrum.

the situation is still evolving, and won't slip into obscurity along with the president of obama.

i also note that there doesn't seem to be anyone scurrying around to propose a senate resolution ala sr511. i wonder why.

Last edited:
The is not evolving at all.

The concept is crazy driven by crazy people over the crazy cliff.

The is not evolving at all.

The concept is crazy driven by crazy people over the crazy cliff.
it may come up, knowing the democrat history. was cruz's father ever American ??

was his mother ever listed legally as a Canadian citizen, before or after her marriage. ?

even if the law is settled with precedent as you describe, i still think that hillary would campaign against cruz with the issue, if the nominee was cruz, which i still doubt. politically the clintons can't use women as an issue against DJT.

bill did the terrible, but it was hillary that systematically destroyed miss lewinsky, and a few other women along the way. Trump has already squashed that tack. but cruz hasn't.

i'm pretty sure the benghazi conspiracy and email breaches of national security may arise too.

So, no person delivered by Ceaserian section is eligible to be president?

Do yo see the stupidity of the translation of the meaning of the phrase?

Thank you for reminding everyone that Trump and Coulter are 'lefties'

Forum List

Back