Don't forget to________________

That's strange...my mom always said "Eat your vegetables, or i'll put my foot up your poop hole"

moms...

My mom says "Don't lick the dogs asshole or he'll maul you and you'll be a vegetable."

Do you think Albert Poo Holes got teased?

I mean, in America you know DAMN WELL he'd get torn to shreds pretty much daily :lol:

But do you think the Dominican Republic is the same way?

dont forget to put the lid down...... wife doesn't like ending up in the toilet at 2 am. I have given up on asking her why I am required to put it down after each use, but she is under no obligation to put it up for me after each use.

A reason all women list as a reason for divorce! Men and their toilet habbits.

Dont forget to get the automatic lid closer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taULnNr-wCY&feature=related]YouTube - Don't slam it![/ame]

That's strange...my mom always said "Eat your vegetables, or i'll put my foot up your poop hole"

moms...

My mom says "Don't lick the dogs asshole or he'll maul you and you'll be a vegetable."

I mean, in America you know DAMN WELL he'd get torn to shreds pretty much daily :lol:

Do you think in the Cardinal's locker room, Matt Holiday whispers to Chris Carpenter..."Dude! Check out Albert's poo-hole!"...any time that Pujols has a chunk of TP left behind?

Methinks YES.

Do you think in the Cardinal's locker room, Matt Holiday whispers to Chris Carpenter..."Dude! Check out Albert's poo-hole!"...any time that Pujols has a chunk of TP left behind?

Methinks YES.

I bet Matt Holliday checks out Albert's poo hole every night.

Don't forget to tell an uppity mod or admin to KISS MY FUCKIN' ASS!

:razz:

yee-haaawww-jesters-dead.jpg

Well, there's always next year!

This event occurs every September 10
09-10-2010 to 09-10-2010
12:00 AM to 11:30 PM

Nah, check out the calendar. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Calendar

As long as I'm on the agenda for the day, I don't care if it's pos or neg. :lol:

Well I'll be, I've never looked at the calendar. I learned something new today......damn it!

Forum List

Back