Don't fall for the stupid Nikki Haley-Slavery BS.

It's always amusing to watch Republlicans get flummoxed when the question of slavery comes up, the other numbnut running for the GOP nomination said that many slaves got valuable job skills that they used later in life.
Not only that, DUHSantis made it a requirement in schools.

New Florida standards teach that Black people benefited ...​

1703852906962.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › new-florid...

Jul 20, 2023 — ... were approved Wednesday that include teaching pupils how slaves developed beneficial skills ... slavery because it taught useful skills. The ...

It was an easy question to answer. She tried to get cute and fumbled the ball. No one will cross The Donald or counter the Republican Narratives. No one. I thought for a brief moment she had the spine to carve out a path that DeSantis was too inept to do, but I was wrong. She's done. Not that she ever had a slim chance to begin with.
There was nothing incorrect in what she said. This is just another media circus created by your leaders to deflect attention away from your failed President and your failed Party.

"dismantling our history"?, or trying to view in a way you don't like?

"using the Constitution for a foot wipe"?, just like the Republicans do on a daily basis?

"creating one Media circus after another"?, I mean, should I say more than "Trump" here?

It's HILFUCKINGLARIOUS when people attack the other party for things their own party is a MASTER of doing. There's no point in replying to what you wrote and debunking things, because you're not even seriously looking at improving the US. You just want your team to win. You don't care how they do it, just that you get to dance some victory while your country burns.
Joe Biden called black children roaches.

I don't know any Republican that has said anything that abhorrently racist to my recollection, yet no one holds him to account.

The hypocrisy of picking apart the GOP for stupid stuff like this is nauseating.

It's always amusing to watch Republlicans get flummoxed when the question of slavery comes up, the other numbnut running for the GOP nomination said that many slaves got valuable job skills that they used later in life.
It's sad to watch Democrats rehash slavery for the millionth time while they force poor Blacks to fight over resources with imported illegal aliens.

Joe Biden called black children roaches.

I don't know any Republican that has said anything that abhorrently racist to my recollection, yet no one holds him to account.

The hypocrisy of picking apart the GOP for stupid stuff like this is nauseating.
He casually calls adult Black men "Boy" and informed a prominent Black media figure that if he doesn't vote for him then "HE AIN'T BLACK".

It's sad to watch Democrats rehash slavery for the millionth time while they force poor Blacks to fight over resources with imported illegal aliens.
He even tells the world that the only reason he picked a Black woman as a VP was because she was a Black woman.

Couldn't he at least pretend to have us all think he is picking her because she is the best pick?

What an arse.

But then, I think he felt he had to pick Camala because she accused him of racism during the Presidential debate.

Apparently, she has no problem being his Uncle Tom.

Her answer, just on its own terms, is so incredibly stupid. It was about "your rights, and what the government thought they should be", or some other sophomore in high school type of answer to your history teacher.

Good Lord.

This is ALL the Democrats do. Wake up. Stop taking the bait. They are undermining every American institution, dismantling our history, using the Constitution for a foot wipe, and creating one Media circus after another. They have failed, and they need to be removed before they do any more damage to the country. That is what is important, not the daily shiny object they dangle in front of you.
She was a shitty candidate before all this...Hard to see how this "damages" her any worse than being Cheney with tits has.

She was a shitty candidate before all this...Hard to see how this "damages" her any worse than being Cheney with tits has.
Like I said, I believe the slavery question was asked to create another media distraction and it looks like it worked. Their media machine has been chirping non-stop about Nikki Haley's Civil War statement while we just had 300,000 illegals enter the country in December.

The Democrat plant was successful, you are all squawking about her answer over a Civil War question while we continue to be invaded with illegals and our citizens poisoned to death with Chinese-Cartel Fentanyl.
Trump said he was going to stop that. He failed there too, right?

Haley is more of a threat to Biden’s re-election than your blob. If she can’t be honest about the causes of the civil war, that is her problem. But it is good to see that you have 3 choices on your side.

The blob--the unabashed racist supported by every white nationalist in the nation.
Haley--who can’t admit that the civil war was about slavery
InSantis--who thinks slavery was a great jobs program

Nobody forces you to take these idiotic stances, you do that on your own.

Trump said he was going to stop that. He failed there too, right?

Haley is more of a threat to Biden’s re-election than your blob. If she can’t be honest about the causes of the civil war, that is her problem. But it is good to see that you have 3 choices on your side.

The blob--the unabashed racist supported by every white nationalist in the nation.
Haley--who can’t admit that the civil war was about slavery
InSantis--who thinks slavery was a great jobs program

Nobody forces you to take these idiotic stances, you do that on your own.
LOL and of course now you managed to steer this around to Trump. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Another meaningless "He said She said" brought to you by the masters of distraction, the Democrats.

Forum List

Back