Dont dress black and you should be fine

Where have you been?

After 39 pages this guy figures it out

Last edited:
I guess thats what makes us different.
If for some strange reason white thugs all started dressing like me?
I'd be looking for a new wardrobe,because what I wear is far less important than the image I portray.
But if looking gangsta is working for you guys,by all means carry on.

I know I know..In hypothetical land where things arent actually happening to you, you'd just LOVE to be profiled and stopped by the police for no reason and any discussion about rights in this country will just have to take a back seat in hypothetical land because lol...whats rights anyway?

When you drive around in a car with thirty inch rims,bass cranked so high you can hear body panels rattle and the windows blacked out?
You're probably gonna get pulled over...... a lot.

I know.... Hypothetical land is fun, you can make up shit as you go.

Nothing hypothetical about that son.

Liberals are shocked that ANY black father still lives with his family. Ever noticed that? I mean, on the RIGHT we don't look at color as much as we look at society as a whole. We see intact black families, most of which are doing well. We champion them. Liberals call them uncle toms. You're right about the libs in this thread bitching because a black father is actually daring to do his job. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome
Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?
Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

2 cops get shot = end of the world

Blacks harrassed and shot by police = give it up

2 cops murdered while eating lunch = big deal

Criminal scum shot by police while in the comission of a crime = who gives a fuck

Fixed that for ya....

Now pull up your pants, straighten your hat, turn down the gangsta rap and SHUT UP

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome
Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?
Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

Criminal scum shot by police while in the comission of a crime = who gives a fuck

Fixed that for ya....

Now pull up your pants, straighten your hat, turn down the gangsta rap and SHUT UP

Dont forget about the welfare and chicken!

Fixed that for ya....

Don't be pissed if I stereotype you. It is YOU who can't seem to differienciate between black criminals & thugs and everyday blacks. YOU act like all blacks are the same. YOU demand all blacks be treated the same.

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

Now pass the chicken & watermelon bro

Fixed that for ya....

Don't be pissed if I stereotype you. It is YOU who can't seem to differienciate between black criminals & thugs and everyday blacks. YOU act like all blacks are the same. YOU demand all blacks be treated the same.

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

You're right, its my fault you stereotype all blacks, my bad

Fixed that for ya....

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

Look at the avatar. Freudian slip.

Fixed that for ya....

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

What I think of blacks is not important. The fact that YOU think they are all the same is the telling part.
You don't see me running around making excuses for white thugs or criminals just because they're white.
You pigeonhole your entire race because of your racism

Fixed that for ya....

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

What I think of blacks is not important.

You can say that again!

The fact that YOU think they are all the same is the telling part.

You cant make me own your words fool

You don't see me running around making excuses for white thugs or criminals just because they're white.

You cant make me own your words fool

You saying it doesnt make it true idiot

Fixed that for ya....

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

What I think of blacks is not important. The fact that YOU think they are all the same is the telling part.
Glad you were able to work that out. Finally you got it that your thoughts regarding Black people are irrelevant.

"urban wear"? :lol: So you want to dress like a street ape but not face the consequences when you're mistaken for one?
You dress like a cave chimp and dont get shot for it. Why cant we dress the way we want to?

If you get shot for the way you dress, you have all my sympathy. If you get shot for being an idiot, quite a bit less sympathy.
I dont want your sympathy. All you need to do is stop pretending a style of dress is the reason cops harass and kill Black people and look at the real reason we are telling you.

We already know why the police pay more attention to young black males, and this applies to officers of all skin colors, BTW. Would you care to state exactly why you think they do? I'll give you two options:

1. The police, including black and Hispanic officers, are hopelessly racist against young black men and are out to put them in prison or kill them if possible.
2. Young black men commit most of the violent crime in this country.

White men commit the most crimes but you want to make it about stats. If only on the numbers whites commit more crimes but are policed WAAAAY LESS.

Apparently crimes dont matter and percentages is the only thing at play here

Not in proportion to their representation in the population. Tell us this, who kills the most black people, whites or other black people?

No wonder you keep getting hassled, with an attitude like that.

Using the "attitude detector" police know to single out blacks.

Thats a new one

It's pretty easy to spot a bad attitude within a few seconds of speaking to someone. At least I can.
A bad attitude can be provoked by a disrespectful or racist cop. You need to bone up on how your body language and tone of voice can give someone a bad attitude.

Of course. When that person, however, is armed and has legal authority to place people under arrest and utilize whatever means necessary to render a person harmless, the smart thing is to not react to "provocation".
We are not talking about the intelligence of a reaction. You will find that most reactions have nothing to do with thought. Its a freeze, flight or fight response. We are talking about the cops tendency to escalate the situation when dealing with Black/Latino people. Since they do this all day and I pay their salary, the onus is on them to approach with respect.

Since cops of all skin colors react generally the same ways when approaching people of varying skin colors, perhaps there's more than just racism involved.

You dress like a cave chimp and dont get shot for it. Why cant we dress the way we want to?

If you get shot for the way you dress, you have all my sympathy. If you get shot for being an idiot, quite a bit less sympathy.
I dont want your sympathy. All you need to do is stop pretending a style of dress is the reason cops harass and kill Black people and look at the real reason we are telling you.

We already know why the police pay more attention to young black males, and this applies to officers of all skin colors, BTW. Would you care to state exactly why you think they do? I'll give you two options:

1. The police, including black and Hispanic officers, are hopelessly racist against young black men and are out to put them in prison or kill them if possible.

White men commit the most crimes but you want to make it about stats. If only on the numbers whites commit more crimes but are policed WAAAAY LESS.

Not in proportion to their representation in the population. Tell us this, who kills the most black people, whites or other black people?

Because the percentages matter more than actual bodies right?

I kill four people in a room of four

You kill 50 ppl in a room of 100 people.

Are you saying I'm worse because statistically I killed 100% of the people?

Fixed that for ya....

YOU STEREOTYPE YOURSELF.

Excellent point. Logic doesn't fit in with their cause.

Because the percentages matter more than actual bodies right?

I kill four people in a room of four

You kill 50 ppl in a room of 100 people.

Are you saying I'm worse because statistically I killed 100% of the people?

Depends.

Were you wearing a hoodie and/or baggy pants?

Forum List

Back