Don't doubt me.

Lstening to Romney's recent speech on how he's going to help the economy, I was struck by how right on target he was. Decreasing our dependancy on foreign oil, and reducing the stranglehold that the government has on businesses being only part of the plan.

I've been saying for 2 months that the very next day after Romney is elected (if he is of course), the economy will begin to recover. Businesses realizing that their #1 enemy will be gone shortly, will begin to take riskd again, will begin to expand and hire, and produce. This is without Romney doing anything at all.

There's no question that Obama is the enemy of the private sector, and after businessmen heard Romney's plan for the future, I will be proven correct.

Don't doubt me.

All the catering to big business in the world won't get the economy going. What will Romney do to get the consumer class spending again? That's the real question.

Your mistake is in listening to your left wing sources and not me. I said business, I did not say big business. Although Romney means ALLL business. I see you don't understand economics so I'll explain it.

Business makes money and does "business" = Increased hiring = increased income = consumer spending = increased business = and back again. This is a healthy economy.

It's more complicated than that but that's the essentials. Big business, small business, and all the businesses in between really mean people. What's better for business is better for consumers.

Thanks for the lesson.

Now, maybe you can teach me about what business I can start that doesn't require a steady stream of customers to be successful.

Lstening to Romney's recent speech on how he's going to help the economy, I was struck by how right on target he was. Decreasing our dependancy on foreign oil, and reducing the stranglehold that the government has on businesses being only part of the plan.

I've been saying for 2 months that the very next day after Romney is elected (if he is of course), the economy will begin to recover. Businesses realizing that their #1 enemy will be gone shortly, will begin to take riskd again, will begin to expand and hire, and produce. This is without Romney doing anything at all.

There's no question that Obama is the enemy of the private sector, and after businessmen heard Romney's plan for the future, I will be proven correct.

Don't doubt me.

I wonder if America has the guts to do what must be done, or if we simply go Greek.

I don't know, seems like an awful lot of voters in this country like it Greek style...

All the catering to big business in the world won't get the economy going. What will Romney do to get the consumer class spending again? That's the real question.

Your mistake is in listening to your left wing sources and not me. I said business, I did not say big business. Although Romney means ALLL business. I see you don't understand economics so I'll explain it.

Business makes money and does "business" = Increased hiring = increased income = consumer spending = increased business = and back again. This is a healthy economy.

It's more complicated than that but that's the essentials. Big business, small business, and all the businesses in between really mean people. What's better for business is better for consumers.

Thanks for the lesson.

Now, maybe you can teach me about what business I can start that doesn't require a steady stream of customers to be successful.

Ugh! Can you read? I JUST explained it to you.

Thanks for the lesson.

Pretty sure you didn't. Ok, let's try this.

How does business make money without customers? Your cute little equation starts off with "business makes money". But where does that money come from without customers?

Thanks for the lesson.

How does business make money without customers? Your cute little equation starts off with "business makes money". But where does that money come from without customers?
Where did the business itself come from if it has no products, no marketing, no salespeople or anything else?

You again prove yourself the chief dim bulb of this board whenever it coems to economics or business. Temporary targeted tax breaks are failures. The last 3 years proved that. "Putting money in consumers' hands" is a policy fail. Obama has his absurd payroll tax cut and it has done nothing to help the economy. He has pushed "cash for" you name it, always with the promise it would create jobs. It hasn't.
Growth starts with business investment. They haven't been doing it.
Why Business Investment Has Been So Horrible In This Recovery - Business Insider
The biggest fail has been his policies about real estate. What is the biggest employer in this country? Real estate and construction. What sector was the first to get hit? Real estate and construction. What area has Obama intruded the most on? Real estate and construction. You do the math.

Where did the business itself come from if it has no products, no marketing, no salespeople or anything else?

You again prove yourself the chief dim bulb of this board whenever it coems to economics or business. Temporary targeted tax breaks are failures. The last 3 years proved that. "Putting money in consumers' hands" is a policy fail. Obama has his absurd payroll tax cut and it has done nothing to help the economy. He has pushed "cash for" you name it, always with the promise it would create jobs. It hasn't.
Growth starts with business investment. They haven't been doing it.
Why Business Investment Has Been So Horrible In This Recovery - Business Insider
The biggest fail has been his policies about real estate. What is the biggest employer in this country? Real estate and construction. What sector was the first to get hit? Real estate and construction. What area has Obama intruded the most on? Real estate and construction. You do the math.

Let me check. Nope I still don't care about anything you have to say. Remind yourself of that next time you think about replying to one of my posts.

Thanks for the lesson.

Look, It's obvious you either refuse to understand or you can't. Let's stop wasting time. You'll be safest if you simply don't doubt me.

Look, It's obvious you either refuse to understand or you can't. Let's stop wasting time. You'll be safest if you simply don't doubt me.

Listen, you want to claim I'm an economic novice and you've got it figured all out. So why don't you tell me how a business can make money without customers. If you don't know, just say so. Pride only gets in the way.

Last edited:

Don't doubt me.

I wonder if America has the guts to do what must be done, or if we simply go Greek.

I don't know, seems like an awful lot of voters in this country like it Greek style...

Oh Man........Thats just wrong....Truthful... But...Damn............

Don't doubt me.

I don't. American enterprise is holding its breath waiting for obama to be gone. The very next day after inauguration the business climate will explode.

I don't discount some kind of scorched earth attack by obama between the day he loses and the day he leaves.

Listen, you want to claim I'm an economic novice and you've got it figured all out. So why don't you tell me how a business can make money without customers. If you don't know, just say so. Pride only gets in the way.

I'm NOT saying businesses can make money without customers, that's a product of your deranged mind. I told you exactly how consumers fit into the cycle, I explained the cycle in as simple of terms as i could and you still refuse to see it. You're better off just not doubting me.

Don't doubt me.

I don't. American enterprise is holding its breath waiting for obama to be gone. The very next day after inauguration the business climate will explode.

I don't discount some kind of scorched earth attack by obama between the day he loses and the day he leaves.

Exactly. And I have another prediction if Romney wins:

Obama and his myrmidons will try to take credit for the improvement in the economy.

Don't doubt me.

Yeah, it certainly worked out great with George W. Bush; he had basically the same "plan."

LOL

Don't doubt me.

Yeah, it certainly worked out great with George W. Bush; he had basically the same "plan."

LOL

Not even close. Try thinking instead of parroting. Better yet, just believe what I say and you won't appear ignorant.

I'm NOT saying businesses can make money without customers, that's a product of your deranged mind. I told you exactly how consumers fit into the cycle, I explained the cycle in as simple of terms as i could and you still refuse to see it. You're better off just not doubting me.

I didn't ask about the cycle. I asked what you did when one portion of that cycle doesn't live up to it's part. IE. customers have reduced spending power.

Don't doubt me.

LOL

Not even close. Try thinking instead of parroting. Better yet, just believe what I say and you won't appear ignorant.

"Trust me". "I don't know how to explain it or why you should trust me, but......trust me"

Don't doubt me.

Consumer 'class'? Are we gonna have a class war on consumers now? Seriously, you make yourself look such an ass.... no assistance is required.

Don't doubt me.

Consumer 'class'? Are we gonna have a class war on consumers now? Seriously, you make yourself look such an ass.... no assistance is required.
Actually considering what he said and where you took it... He's not the one that looks like an ass.

I mean I really don't agree with his point, I think the consumer class will happily go back to spending levels they were at before... We just need the jobs to open back up to get unemployment down.

But what you replied to what he said was ... Not very bright.

I didn't ask about the cycle. I asked what you did when one portion of that cycle doesn't live up to it's part. IE. customers have reduced spending power.

The business cycle was your answer. The point is that the day after Romney is elected, the economy will begin to recover. Businessmen and women will see that the greatest obstacle to them will soon be out of their way. They will then begin to rebuild the economy. As I said, the consumers, who get their spending money FROM WORKING, will have more money to spend and the whole business cycle will get charged up.

If you still can't understand it, there's really not much more I can do for you.

Forum List

Back